Carson must really scared the left cause this board is on fire with half truths & outright lies

When he says he's going to cut funding for able-bodied people, is he talking about people like his mother who was able to work 3 jobs and still not able to support the family without subsidies?

come on. Does he seem like a guy out to hurt Children from single mothers?

He certainly never harvested babies for spare parts.

When he says he's going to cut funding for able-bodied people, is he talking about people like his mother who was able to work 3 jobs and still not able to support the family without subsidies?

Charities, he added, are better at providing for the needy than the government. "Nobody is starving on the streets. We've always taken care of them," Carson said. "We take care of our own; we always have. It is not the government's responsibility."--Ben Carson

The left are shitting themselves, they fear Carson because their hold on blacks is precarious. A poor black man from Detroit becomes a neurosurgeon that story directly conflicts with the left's victim narrative.

Ben's mother had 3 jobs. She worked from sun up to sundown.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson
So Carson is a success story from someone who was raised on welfare. You still hate him.

That's WHY the loons hate Carson. He escaped from The Plantation.

He escaped "the plantation" with help from the Government.
Isn't that the way it's suppose to work? Why do you hate him for showing welfare can work if it's done right. You should stand behind him, but you will support a lying thug instead. Because he has a d besides his name.

Charities, he added, are better at providing for the needy than the government. "Nobody is starving on the streets. We've always taken care of them," Carson said. "We take care of our own; we always have. It is not the government's responsibility."--Ben Carson
It's not the governments job to support people.

The left are shitting themselves, they fear Carson because their hold on blacks is precarious. A poor black man from Detroit becomes a neurosurgeon that story directly conflicts with the left's victim narrative.

"She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson
So Carson is a success story from someone who was raised on welfare. You still hate him.

Isn't that the way it's suppose to work? Why do you hate him for showing welfare can work if it's done right. You should stand behind him, but you will support a lying thug instead. Because he has a d besides his name.

You are giving welfare Far Too Much Credit. Carson's mother took being a parent seriously and raised her son properly. I'll reserve my praise for her. She succeeded IN SPITE OF the government programs that destroy black family creation and foster black inner city ghettoes.

I would agree. Better to deal with problems at local level thru Charities than run the money thru DC (they steal 1/3) and then send it back to Detroit or wherever.

Carson is a slow-motion train wreck in progress. If he was not being so weird there would be none of the spectacle. If your own perspectives were not so warped by fringe politics you would see that clearly.

Obama is a train wreck, and Hillary is another train headed for the disaster. The polls show Carson beating Hillary by 10 points. That's why all you leftwing turds are in a panic and so desperate to knock him out of the race. Of course, a dead skunk could beat Hillary, she's such horrible candidate.

You are giving welfare Far Too Much Credit. Carson's mother took being a parent seriously and raised her son properly. I'll reserve my praise for her. She succeeded IN SPITE OF the government programs that destroy black family creation and foster black inner city ghettoes.

"By the time I went into ninth grade, Mother had made such strides that she received nothing except food stamps," he wrote. "She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson

Again, you are arguing for Ben, but against what he, himself, stated.

Sez who.

"By the time I went into ninth grade, Mother had made such strides that she received nothing except food stamps," he wrote. "She couldn't have provided for us and kept up the house without that subsidy."--Ben Carson

The government "saving" people with welfare is like an Arsonist who shows up to help put out the fire he started.

I would agree. Better to deal with problems at local level thru Charities than run the money thru DC (they steal 1/3) and then send it back to Detroit or wherever.

That's ignorant nonsense. Charities cannot handle the demand.

Sez who.

Says any rational theory of government. By what logic does government exist to pay your bills?

The demand for other people's money is infinite.

The government "saving" people with welfare is like an Arsonist who shows up to help put out the fire he started.

More ignorant nonsense. Ben couldn't even see the chalkboard and was failing his classes. His grades improved after a government program helped him with glasses.

Sheesh, go buy a copy of his damn book.

That's pretty hypocritical coming from Ben, who said his family would not have made it without assistance.

Of course they do. According to liberal policy, welfare isn't supposed to raise people into prosperity...it's supposed to string them along to the next election. Poverty and racism must exist for democrats to win elections, so they keep stirring the pot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's not what Ben said.

Sez who.
Why is it?

Local Charity at every hot spot? I know it seems like a pipe dream once things have gotten so far out of control. 50 years in the making now. But ........ need to start doing something.

Forum List

Back