Carson must really scared the left cause this board is on fire with half truths & outright lies

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Hillary lies.....no biggie
Hillary fails at her job & others die as a result.....no biggie
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

How come all of these threads never say what the lies the left are telling and includes the truth?

Are you daring us to list the left's lies? That's not going to end well for you people :laugh:

No, I'm saying if the left is lying about Carson, why does none of these threads include what the lie is and what the real truth is?

For example: If I said you were a girl. Your response would be: that's a lie, I am a phaggot.

Newsflash, you libs are not nearly as clever as you think you are we see right threw your intentionally dishonest spin eventually. Its hilarious watching you people try to act innocent when we call you on it though. This Carson hit piece was so over the line even I assumed it was true at first, then the facts came to light and we saw the libs were up to their same old tricks.

The last few days I've checked in but not posted much and I gotta say he must really scare the hell out of the left.
Obama sat in a pew listening to racist bile for 20 years & denied it.....no big deal

Hit pieces about Carson seem to be manufactured out of thin air and all hands on deck!

How come all of these threads never say what the lies the left are telling and includes the truth?

Are you daring us to list the left's lies? That's not going to end well for you people :laugh:

No, I'm saying if the left is lying about Carson, why does none of these threads include what the lie is and what the real truth is?

For example: If I said you were a girl. Your response would be: that's a lie, I am a phaggot.

Newsflash, you libs are not nearly as clever as you think you are we see right threw your intentionally dishonest spin eventually. Its hilarious watching you people try to act innocent when we call you on it though. This Carson hit piece was so over the line even I assumed it was true at first, then the facts came to light and we saw the libs were up to their same old tricks.
What is over the line about pointing out where Carson has not told the truth? Is that the RWr classification of "over the line" now?

What is over the line about pointing out where Carson has not told the truth? Is that the RWr classification of "over the line" now?

The left intentionally and dishonestly spins and twists the facts, if you insist on denying this I will be forced to mock you.

See? You forgot to include what those lies were and what the truth is. It's not by coincidence.

The left intentionally and dishonestly spins and twists the facts, if you insist on denying this I will be forced to mock you.
How so? Give us an example.

The right embraces an unvented candidate and then cries about the vetting process. Everyone is so unfair to the right, waaaaa!

No he's just the flavor of the week with the left and they are being led by the nose by their party and their Lapdog left leaning media.

Remember before him it was Trump. they are so predictable how they just follow along like SHEEP

"WOW, one of many lies by Ben Carson! Big story," Trump reacted on Twitter.

Donald Trump piles on Ben Carson - Business Insider

I guess I have to say it. Trump is wrong. Trump should have waited for whole story. Trump is going to look as petty as those who set up this hit job.

No he's just the flavor of the week with the left and they are being led by the nose by their party and their Lapdog left leaning media.

Remember before him it was Trump. they are so predictable how they just follow along like SHEEP

I guess I have to say it. Trump is wrong. Trump should have waited for whole story. Trump is going to look as petty as those who set up this hit job.
Trump "is going to look" petty? That's some funny stuff right there, my friend.

How so? Give us an example.
Blues? Come up with an example yet?

I hear why not to vote for all these people, but why should I vote for any candidate? That is the missing piece. I have no reason to vote for Hillary, no reason to vote for Sanders, no reason to vote for Trump, no reason to vote for Carson.

The left hating Carson or Trump or anyone else is not a reason to vote for Sanders, Clinton or anyone else. The right hating Sanders or Clinton is no reason to vote for anyone on the right.

Screaming about whether a guy was offered a scholarship is no reason to vote or not vote for anyone. Is it?

Carson lied. WP doesn't offer scholarships

Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

LAKEWOOD RANCH -- For the first time since 2012, a Manatee County student is joining a highly competitive special scholarship program for the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Tyler Abbott, an 18-year-old senior at Lakewood Ranch High School, was awarded his certificate Thursday evening at a Lakewood Ranch High School scholarship ceremony.

The scholarship for the prep program and West Point is valued at more than $450,000. When he leaves West Point, he'll be an officer in the U.S. Army. The scholarship covers a year of preparatory school before Abbott joins West Point's class of 2020, and is highly competitive with only about 35 students allowed in the program each year.

Read more here: Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

Care to get caught in another lie???

We have the whole story.

Carson's book says he was offered a scholarship when West Point doesn't give out scholarships. Carson's book says he met with the general on Memorial Day. The U.S. Army faxed over a copy of Westmoreland's itinerary and there was no such meeting.

The blowback against Politico for its fabricated story is extreme, and has actually benefited Carson.

What a hoot.

Carson lied. WP doesn't offer scholarships

Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

LAKEWOOD RANCH -- For the first time since 2012, a Manatee County student is joining a highly competitive special scholarship program for the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Tyler Abbott, an 18-year-old senior at Lakewood Ranch High School, was awarded his certificate Thursday evening at a Lakewood Ranch High School scholarship ceremony.

The scholarship for the prep program and West Point is valued at more than $450,000. When he leaves West Point, he'll be an officer in the U.S. Army. The scholarship covers a year of preparatory school before Abbott joins West Point's class of 2020, and is highly competitive with only about 35 students allowed in the program each year.

Read more here: Lakewood Ranch senior lands $450,000 combined West Point scholarship

Care to get caught in another lie???

The scholarship is for the prep school...not West Point.

We have the whole story.

Carson's book says he was offered a scholarship when West Point doesn't give out scholarships. Carson's book says he met with the general on Memorial Day. The U.S. Army faxed over a copy of Westmoreland's itinerary and there was no such meeting.
So if West Point doesn't give out "scholarships", why is there a selection process for a taxpayer-funded education (at NO COST to the recipient)...

Sure sounds like a "scholarship" to me, since MY education was funded by scholarships, LOANS, and working full-time!!!

scholarship ? whatever you call it they give it.
Memorial Day? he was 17 years old. So he did not have the exact date correct? where were you 1968 June 11 for example.

We have the whole story.

So if West Point doesn't give out "scholarships", why is there a selection process for a taxpayer-funded education (at NO COST to the recipient)...

Sure sounds like a "scholarship" to me, since MY education was funded by scholarships, LOANS, and working full-time!!!
Nope, it's not a scholarship...everyone accepted has their school paid for...in return for 6 years of active duty.

Forum List

Back