Carson re: Trump - "I discovered in grade school that those tactics...."

You can see the video where he talks about trying to kill someone here.
Benjamin Carson Interview -- page 3 / 8 -- Academy of Achievement

He doesn't strike me as a liar. He's not the professional pol type, not like a Hillary or a Jeb.

Politifact has him with a few "Pants on Fire".. Rush Limbaugh's record on Pollitifact is way better than Carson's. Well, practically everybody's is.

Two things.

First, Politifact is hardly "non-partisan" It's a globalist hatchet job.

Second, when it comes to the social sciences, Ben Carson is hardly a brain surgeon. I seriously doubt he intentional has sought to mislead. C'mon, this is coming from a guy that literally believes that the Earth is less than a million years old. I'm sure he has faith that a lot of those statements are true. Right? :eusa_doh:

Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, one of the most conservative newspapers in the country, and they share responsibilities with Minneapolis and Atlanta newspapers to research and confirm their data.

Ben Carson is a Seventh Day Adventist which means he thinks Jesus is coming back and the earth is just over 6000 years old, actually. One of my brothers has been SDA for about 20 years. He's fucking deluded, too.

I said GLOBALIST, I didn't say conservative. Learn the difference. The Republican and the Democrat parties are all owned by the same interests. If you even had a rudimentary understanding of politics, you would understand what I am talking about. The CFR runs all MSM.

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media

I got a kick out of this story, where Fox is panned for not noting the historical fallacy of Carson's statements that the Jews could have opposed the holocaust if they'd only have had guns.

Ben Carson's Campaign Surges After Controversial Muslim, Holocaust Comments

But, Fox reports what their base wants to hear, as do most news outlets, but Fox's base WANTS TO HEAR BAT SHITE CRAZY STUFF. LOL

The problem here is that is becoming more and more apparent that Carson is at best a bit unstable. The gun in my ribs story may be a fantasy, and his supposed violent childhood is probably an invention.

Trump by contrast is crazy like a Fox. (pun intended) He says bat shite crazy stuff to get the attention, but after he doubles down on calling women horrible names, he says "but in my biz I promoted women just like the men." LOL I don't know that after NH sanity won't return.

I don't know that after NH sanity won't return.

As well ALL should sincerely hope so.
I prefer Kasich by a lot over any other candidate. But, given that the House will continue to be held hostage by forty tea party folks who would prefer to default on the debt to actually doing a deal that would cut $3 for $1 in new revenue that could be raised without touching individual rates and even involve a cut, or elimination, to corp taxes .... I'd be fine with Hillary as potus.

And, I suspect if the gop runs anyone who is not crazy, the crazy base will not vote.

Who has ordered the death of more people Obama or Carson?

I'm sure it was an oversight on your part......but how's about throwing in a couple of other names like Bush and Cheney?

Obama winner of the Nobel Peace Prize orders the death of thousands, wages war in multiple countries, assassinates people with drone strikes, champions the practice of abortion, is an admitted liar, and you label Carson "pathological"? What does that say about your defense of Obama?

We're right and you're wrong. That's what it says.

Did you get a 4 year old to help you come up with that reply?

Has Carson vowed to end drone strikes and end all foreign military engagements the moment he's sworn in?

You do realize the burden of proof is on those that make claims right?

Actually, NO......since for right wing zealots any link would be discredited, it would be a waste of time; it is much better for you lazy conservatives to do your own research and see if FOX or Limbaugh have anything to say about the issue on the pathology of Carson.......THEN, you may actually wake up.

So you're too lazy to do your own work. Got it

151105-carson-to-archaeologists-wrong-about-the-pyramids.jpg

You do realize the burden of proof is on those that make claims right?

Actually, NO......since for right wing zealots any link would be discredited, it would be a waste of time; it is much better for you lazy conservatives to do your own research and see if FOX or Limbaugh have anything to say about the issue on the pathology of Carson.......THEN, you may actually wake up.

So you're too lazy to do your own work. Got it

So are you, got it.

Who has ordered the death of more people Obama or Carson?

I'm sure it was an oversight on your part......but how's about throwing in a couple of other names like Bush and Cheney?

Obama winner of the Nobel Peace Prize orders the death of thousands, wages war in multiple countries, assassinates people with drone strikes, champions the practice of abortion, is an admitted liar, and you label Carson "pathological"? What does that say about your defense of Obama?

Who was doing that before Obama took office?

You can see the video where he talks about trying to kill someone here.
Benjamin Carson Interview -- page 3 / 8 -- Academy of Achievement

He doesn't strike me as a liar. He's not the professional pol type, not like a Hillary or a Jeb.

Politifact has him with a few "Pants on Fire".. Rush Limbaugh's record on Pollitifact is way better than Carson's. Well, practically everybody's is.

Two things.

First, Politifact is hardly "non-partisan" It's a globalist hatchet job.

Second, when it comes to the social sciences, Ben Carson is hardly a brain surgeon. I seriously doubt he intentional has sought to mislead. C'mon, this is coming from a guy that literally believes that the Earth is less than a million years old. I'm sure he has faith that a lot of those statements are true. Right? :eusa_doh:

Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, one of the most conservative newspapers in the country, and they share responsibilities with Minneapolis and Atlanta newspapers to research and confirm their data.

Ben Carson is a Seventh Day Adventist which means he thinks Jesus is coming back and the earth is just over 6000 years old, actually. One of my brothers has been SDA for about 20 years. He's fucking deluded, too.

I said GLOBALIST, I didn't say conservative. Learn the difference. The Republican and the Democrat parties are all owned by the same interests. If you even had a rudimentary understanding of politics, you would understand what I am talking about. The CFR runs all MSM.

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media

I gave you the facts. The Tampa Bay Times is not part of the mainstream media, nor part of any globalist conglomerate, which is how MSM is defined. I suggest you spend at least a minute or two getting some facts before you bloviate. Just Wikipedia it and start there.

I doubt if Carson would be even eligible for the job of congressional Chaplain.

Forum List

Back