Cartoons

Might not be that bad an idea, after all...

Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam have been shooting at Bugs and Daffy for about 80 years, and not hit either one once.

Everything else on the screen, but not them.

Not really responsible gun owners.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Its even the new cartoons. My granddaughter loves "PAWpatrol". Its as innocent a cartoon as there is.
These Taliban racists need to get pushed back on.
The alternative is that we home-school or go private school and have even more separation than there is now.

Its even the new cartoons. My granddaughter loves "PAWpatrol". Its as innocent a cartoon as there is. These Taliban racists need to get pushed back on. The alternative is that we home-school or go private school and have even more separation than there is now.
What does Paw Patrol have to do with this?

Its even the new cartoons. My granddaughter loves "PAWpatrol". Its as innocent a cartoon as there is. These Taliban racists need to get pushed back on. The alternative is that we home-school or go private school and have even more separation than there is now.
Its a cartoon that the Taliban wants removed because it shows cops helping people.

Its a cartoon that the Taliban wants removed because it shows cops helping people.
Having trouble telling the difference between news and satire? :rolleyes-41:

I hope that ALL you Democrats feel better now that you BANNED all those Terrible, and Racist Cartoons that have been around and entertained, and enjoyed for 80 years
Have any examples of what you are talking about?

I hope that ALL you Democrats feel better now that you BANNED all those Terrible, and Racist Cartoons that have been around and entertained, and enjoyed for 80 years
Have any examples of what you are talking about?

The new Democrat boogeymen

maxresdefault.jpg

Is it because the dogs are too white, or too blue?

Forum List

Back