Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta love this guilty till proven innocent stuff.

Yep. POTUS sewed that up.

First cause for mistrial should be on his back.

Amen to that. The problem with his statements about this case is that he is Zimmerman's president as well. Doing something like that was really not appropriate. If I had been Zimmerman, I would have answered the POTUS's little speech and told him that, but that's just me.

Did GZ catch the kid w/ the goods? He "caught" him w/ a soda pop & skittles then put a bullet through him :thup: Thangod for rw neighborhood watch :rolleyes: Was it worth killing the kid. GZ, that fat tub of lard that he is, much like our own tub of lard :up: kgrill, is going to have to pay the piper :lol:

Trayvan caught Zimmerman with a right and a left-cross.

Obama needed a racial incident to bring the blacks back onto the plantation before the election and they went farming the internet for a suitable situation.

Enter Al Sharpton.

All of a sudden a homicide that the locals felt was cut and dried self-defense turns into a "White Guy Hunting Down A Poor Innocent Little Black Boy".

Truth is Zimmerman was the victim. If Trayvan had lived he'd be doing time for aggravated assault.

Actually..he wouldn't.

Zimmerman might have been doing time for menacing.

Florida only requires 12 jurors in capitol cases.

Are they seeking the death penalty?

Personally, I dont think it was wise to let them pick a 12 woman jury. At least one jury should be a man.

I am all for women, but i dont think a jury of all women would represent a jury of my peers well.

I think it was a poor pick for the defense.

Again, Zimmerman's lawyers are amatuers, and they don't have the best interest of their clients in mind.

They are appealling to the kind of knuckle-dragger who thinks he needs to pack heat. Because they are sending money to the defense fund.

If I'm going to nail you, prepare to be nailed.

Don West is mostly a federal attorney. He is not skeered of a circuit judge and they just won a 5th DCA appeal against Judge Nelson on Crump.

Don't speak out of your ass or I'll hand it to you.

Super Lawyer, Don West:

Donald West Lawyer in Orlando, Criminal Defense Attorney FL : Super Lawyers

Can't speak for anyone else. But I only say he appears to be guilty. The more I hear and see, the more guilty he appears.

And frankly I'm getting a little tired of that card being played.

"Innocent until proven guilty" =/= "Innocent."

If you don't want to hear peoples' opinions, this board might not be the venue for you, let alone the Zimmerman trial as a topic of conversation you'd find comfortable. :thup:

Can't speak for anyone else. But I only say he appears to be guilty. The more I hear and see, the more guilty he appears.

If you don't want to hear peoples' opinions, this board might not be the venue for you, let alone the Zimmerman trial as a topic of conversation you'd find comfortable. :thup:

"appears" has no bearing in a court of law.

Next?

Sorry. I'll stop being an asshole now.

I listened to the tape again before going-off to do some work .I thought it sounded like GZ has ADHD or ADD. Anyone els catch that? Also, was he reused his application to the Police dept?
New evidence: George Zimmerman applied to be a cop but was turned down - OrlandoSentinel.com
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

5:49 p.m. EDT, June 4, 2013

SANFORD — Prosecutors have filed paperwork revealing that murder defendant George Zimmerman applied to become a police officer in a county near Washington, D.C. but was turned down.

So the police dept turned him down yet someone thought he was ok w/ carrying around an loaded pistol.

Looks like the defense is whining too:
Prosecutors: George Zimmerman applied to be a police officer - U.S. News
In other filings this week, the defense asked Judge Debra Nelson to restrict prosecutors from using certain terms, such as "vigilante" and "wannabe cop."

Last edited:

Next?

USMB isn't a court of law.

And people say there's no good news anymore. :)

Next?

USMB isn't a court of law.

And people say there's no good news anymore. :)

I know right! otherwise we could NEXT! til we got to the point.

Go the Zimmermal Trial thread, we're getting there and trying to weed out the riffraff.

See my sig lmao

Except we get to go home. And our names aren't ever released to the media. Aaaaand we face no one tweeting out addresses to a zillion people... aaaand.

Nevermind.

Next?

"appears" is not legal standard of proof, it is however mindful of the legal term "probable cause" and if I understand Cuyo correctly he believes from the reports made public that there was PC to issue the arrest warrant and to hold GZ to answer. To that I fully agree.

Next?

"appears" is not legal standard of proof, it is however mindful of the legal term "probable cause" and if I understand Cuyo correctly he believes from the reports made public that there was PC to issue the arrest warrant and to hold GZ to answer. To that I fully agree.

We're not talking about "probable cause"... We are talking about "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Appearances are not admissible in a court of law and while innocent until proven guilty does not mean innocent appears guilty does not mean guilty how about people wait till the trial starts and actually get the facts.

Appearances are not admissible in a court of law and while innocent until proven guilty does not mean innocent appears guilty does not mean guilty how about people wait till the trial starts and actually get the facts.

So, I don't get to share my opinions until after the trial? But you do? Is that how, hmm? :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back