Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a plan

--LOL

Neighborhood Watch Group - done!

Don't worry - we've got all y'all's backs.

out here we do not have a neighborhood watch program

it is just a given

it is the appropriate thing to do

Yeah, we don't specifically either, we use the shoot anyone that comes on the acreage at night because they're not supposed to be there routine.

Now, in city limits - i.e.- Sanford where there's quite a bit of crime, etc., I can see the need for neighborhood watch being a major issue.

Whew! We don't have to deal with living in town and having the need for all that. That can just lead to a big mess.

yes one never knows what the other is holding or how many others there are for that matter

but the situation changes quickly and the dispatcher is asking GZ for directions/addresses. He moves to where he can get that info for the dispatcher.

yes i was speaking in general terms

in the zimmerman case

it is a fact that dispatch on several occasions

requested assistance of zimmerman

to track and report activities of the person

You mean past incidents?

the lawyers are chauvinist and they feel that if they pick an all women jury they can tell them stories about video games ,buying candy, and racial hatred.
the lawyers are betting that women won't be very bright. women won't care about self defence .

the reason why 5 out of 6 are "white" is so they can say Zimmerman was convicted by a nearly "all white jury"
(i predicted this in a previous post)

Zimmerman has no defense attorneys. they should have demanded half the jury be from the Montana Militia.

no reason to follow the case ,you're just going to see a shadow puppet show for the next year or so.

(6 jurors, what is there budget cuts?)

Well, the good news out of all whatever that said is with an all woman jury the decision will be logical, reasonable and correct.

and too afraid to acquit him.

Et tu, Brute?

That is certainly what the defense is going to argue and the jury is going to reject.

The prosecutor and judge sealed GZ's fate with an all-female jury.

Jake, that's pretty insulting. What? Maybe women shouldn't get law degrees, now.

Well where the hell you been?

I've been doing the whew! all woman jury at least we'll have a reasonable, fair and just decision for 2 days waiting on you to back me.

Yeah, my experience is that women aren't all that sympathetic to big, aggressive, bad mannered, foul mouthed thugs...regardless of their age.

His own mother was kicking him out of the house. I don't think the jury is going to be inclined to feel warm and fuzzy towards him. Men are more likely to sympathize with a young guy who is out of control than women are.

That is certainly what the defense is going to argue and the jury is going to reject.

The prosecutor and judge sealed GZ's fate with an all-female jury.

Jake, that's pretty insulting. What? Maybe women shouldn't get law degrees, now.

Well where the hell you been?

I've been doing the whew! all woman jury at least we'll have a reasonable, fair and just decision for 2 days waiting on you to back me.

LOL. Been out and about getting my errands done.

The jury has no fear of GZ at all.

hell no--they are scared shitless of black retaliation. It's like they are being stalked already.

Hell, wait for the Hispanic retaliation!

This thread has to be the best example of Eric Berne's "Let's you and him fight" I've seen in a long time.

It's generally played out in a love triangle, but there are other scenarios where it can happen.

Eric Berne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
It is totally giving me thread necklash and ADD to go from this totally incorrect zero fact/opinion Z thread and try to straighten these people here out on fact and fiction and then back to the mainly fact thread.

It is totally giving me thread necklash and ADD to go from this totally incorrect zero fact/opinion Z thread and try to straighten these people here out on fact and fiction and then back to the mainly fact thread.

oh stop whining and do your damn job.

You can expect it to get worse from here on out.

Yeah, my experience is that women aren't all that sympathetic to big, aggressive, bad mannered, foul mouthed thugs...regardless of their age.

His own mother was kicking him out of the house. I don't think the jury is going to be inclined to feel warm and fuzzy towards him. Men are more likely to sympathize with a young guy who is out of control than women are.

I agree. It's that testosterone thingy.

Having only reviewed the first page I cannot know if anyone pointed out to the OP & others on page one of two facts they seem not to know: 1) the jury is composed of six women, not twelve; and 2) the accused is charged with Second Degree Murder which is not a Capital Crime.

Funny how they can be so sure of the outcome and not have a clue about these facts.

Having only reviewed the first page I cannot know if anyone pointed out to the OP & others on page one of two facts they seem not to know: 1) the jury is composed of six women, not twelve; and 2) the accused is charged with Second Degree Murder which is not a Capital Crime.

Funny how they can be so sure of the outcome and not have a clue about these facts.

WHEW. Someone paying attention.

Now if we could put 101 Facts at the top so it wouldn't be so hard to weed through the riffraff.

Can you be in charge of facts in this thread?

WARNING: Sometimes, they get their non-facts messed up with their emotions and then there's all that blah blah.

I'm going back to the other thread where everyone pretty much knows what's what and has been trained.

Rep for you!

Now if we could put 101 Facts at the top so it wouldn't be so hard to weed through the riffraff.

WARNING: Sometimes, they get their non-facts messed up with their emotions and then there's all that blah blah.

I'm going back to the other thread where everyone pretty much knows what's what and has been trained.

Rep for you!

YO NURSE !--double the OCD medication for this one !

Rep for you!

YO NURSE !--double the OCD medication for this one !

Shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back