Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellers, the $$$ is not on GZ anymore.

Justice isn't about $$$. It's about the right verdict. If he is incarcerated for defending himself, it's not justice.

If he's imprisoned for shooting an unarmed child, that is justice.

Justice isn't about POTUS opening his big fat mouth on national tv and saying the victim could have been his son, it's not about a prosecutor, state attorney, judge, et. al committing political suicide or not getting elected and using this trial as a stepping stone and it's not about people who live in the area and have heard every single thing about this trial, drove through the middle of Al Sharpton and all the other idiots to get to the grocery store having a shred of unbias, and it's not about them being able to reach a verdict without worrying about the consequences of their decision.

Defense wants their names sealed for 6 months after, media attorneys want them now, judge will rule on that later. Seriously doubt it will be 6 months.

Then what for them when their names are released to the public? Spike Stupid Lee going to tweet their addresses to his zillion followers so they can all show up at their houses and express their disagreement with their decision.

Get a grip.

IMO...if you are not able to defend yourself without a gun, then you shouldnt be following (legal or not) suspicious people in the dark....just saying....not a smart move by GZ. Not illegal, but not real bright either...I think that may have been why the dispatcher said "we dont need you to do that".

Did GZ catch the kid w/ the goods? He "caught" him w/ a soda pop & skittles then put a bullet through him :thup: Thangod for rw neighborhood watch :rolleyes: Was it worth killing the kid. GZ, that fat tub of lard that he is, much like our own tub of lard :up: kgrill, is going to have to pay the piper :lol:

Trayvan caught Zimmerman with a right and a left-cross.

Obama needed a racial incident to bring the blacks back onto the plantation before the election and they went farming the internet for a suitable situation.

Enter Al Sharpton.

All of a sudden a homicide that the locals felt was cut and dried self-defense turns into a "White Guy Hunting Down A Poor Innocent Little Black Boy".

Truth is Zimmerman was the victim. If Trayvan had lived he'd be doing time for aggravated assault.

Prosecution has evidence. How well it is presented will determine GZ's fate.

I respectfully disagree. GZ's fate lies in the hands of jurors who will be very carefully considering the ramifications of their verdict. They know what danger lies in an acquittal.

Do you think you're slick?? You are saying that he will be found guilty because the jury will be afraid to acquit him. Nice try.

IMO...if you are not able to defend yourself without a gun, then you shouldnt be following (legal or not) suspicious people in the dark....just saying....not a smart move by GZ. Not illegal, but not real bright either...I think that may have been why the dispatcher said "we dont need you to do that".

That's my philosophy too. I'm not following anyone in the dark without my Beretta.

Duh.

Justice isn't about $$$. It's about the right verdict. If he is incarcerated for defending himself, it's not justice.

what if the "child" was beating someone to death? still justice?

That's apparently not what happened, was it??? The child is the one that was shot dead by a man that outweighed him by 45 pounds. If Zimmerman is as fragile as you are claiming then he should not have been playing cop.

i guess i mostly disagree with that as too generalized

Prosecution has evidence. How well it is presented will determine GZ's fate.

I respectfully disagree. GZ's fate lies in the hands of jurors who will be very carefully considering the ramifications of their verdict. They know what danger lies in an acquittal.

Do you think you're slick?? You are saying that he will be found guilty because the jury will be afraid to acquit him. Nice try.

Not nice try... See my rant tizzy fit above so I don't have to repeat myself.

That's my philosophy too. I'm not following anyone in the dark without my Beretta.

Duh.

yes one never knows what the other is holding or how many others there are for that matter

The dispatcher was afraid that GZ might get hurt ? Interesting take.

Duh.

yes one never knows what the other is holding or how many others there are for that matter

You bring your bow though! Never know if who you're following is a zombie. I got the B and the shotgun, you be in charge of bows/zombies.

what if the "child" was beating someone to death? still justice?

That's apparently not what happened, was it??? The child is the one that was shot dead by a man that outweighed him by 45 pounds. If Zimmerman is as fragile as you are claiming then he should not have been playing cop.

Trayvan was no child.

He stopped being one the first time he beat a bus drive up and the first time he was busted for drug possession.

Duh.

but the situation changes quickly and the dispatcher is asking GZ for directions/addresses. He moves to where he can get that info for the dispatcher.

Time has told.

Martin wasn't innocent. He was being investigated for burglary, and his mom had told him to move out because she couldn't make him go to school.

Thug.

So he should have been killed for that..

No, he should have been killed for jumping what he thought was an unarmed man, with the intention of doing serious bodily injury to him..if not the intent to kill outright.

Duh.

but the situation changes quickly and the dispatcher is asking GZ for directions/addresses. He moves to where he can get that info for the dispatcher.

yes i was speaking in general terms

in the zimmerman case

it is a fact that dispatch on several occasions

requested assistance of zimmerman

to track and report activities of the person

They were used to working with him and 4 burglars had recently been apprehended for crimes in the area. There was a serious criminal element WORKING that neighborhood, and law enforcement, and the residents, were committed to stopping them.

And they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back