Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense attorney is a freaking bore.

I agree. I am not at all impressed with his opening statement. And I don't think playing the 911 call over and over again, where Zimmerman says "These assholes always get away," is helpful at all. It just shows how gung-ho Zimmerman was to nail somebody. It shows he had intent to get this suspicious character no matter what.

The defense just successfully proved that Trayvon Martin did not go home after running from Zimmerman. He hid in the darkness. The dispatcher asks Zimmerman what his home address is, and he almost gives it before stopping himself, and saying "Oh, crap, I don't know where this kid is." The call between Martin and Chantelle (sp?) had been going on right as Martin fled. He made it clear that Martin had plenty of time to go home, but he chose to confront Zimmerman. This is convincing for those of us who choose to remain objective in the matter.

Last edited:
The defense just successfully proved that Trayvon Martin did not go home after running from Zimmerman. He hid in the darkness. The dispatcher asks Zimmerman what his home address is, and he almost gives it before stopping himself, and saying "Oh, crap, I don't know where this kid is." The call between Martin and Chantelle (sp?) had been going on right as Martin fled. He made it clear that Martin had plenty of time to go home, but he chose to confront Zimmerman. This is convincing for those of us who choose to remain objective in the matter.

Proved? Was there a photo? GPS data from Tray's phone?

Do you suppose he would be screaming for help while he was pulling out the gun, pointing it and pulling the trigger? That wouldn't make sense. He'd be totally focused on getting the gun out, pointing it and firing, no screaming at the same time. Try it with your own gun. See how it works. Screaming for help all the while pulling out, pointing and firing your gun. Doesn't make sense.

Pay attention to the case. Zimmerman says that Martin saw the gun and tried to get it, they were struggling over it and the gun went off. He didn't pull out his gun and shoot Martin so therefore was not focused on pulling out the gun. It went off during the struggle. From the forensic evidence that has come out, the gun was fired very close to Martin's body, suggesting that it did go off during a struggle over possession of the gun and not pulled, pointed or fired from any appreciable distance.

Travon's dna was not on the gun. Zimmerman's blood was not on Travon.

One thing that doesn't help is the assumption that what Zimmerman says is fact.

The fact is that Martin's DNA was not on the gun. Martin never touched the gun. There was no struggle over the gun.

The Defense Attorney just cited a witness Johnathan Monalo (sp?) saying that Zimmerman was "breathing hard, just had his butt beat, and was staggering" Zimmerman asks Monalo "am I bleeding?" Monalo replies "Yes you are." Zimmerman asks Monalo to call his wife Shelly, and he did. THAT is devastating to the Prosecution.

If you had been watching the stream, you would have seen him prove that Martin did not go home.

I suggest you stop asking people to coddle you and watch the stream yourself. The call between Martin and Chantelle was going on while Zimmerman was following him. That means Martin never went home. The defense attorney made that crystal clear.

Zimmerman Trial LIVE: Trayvon Martin Murder Case Live-stream

Last edited:

He didn't run, his girlfriend told him to run but he said he wasn't going to do that.

As with all of your posts you make things up as you go.

He didn't run, his girlfriend told him to run but he said he wasn't going to do that.

I'm watching the stream, you dumbass. How am I making things up?

defense is droning-on about the who had the upper hand in the struggle. what he is avoiding is what brought the struggle about- a guy following an innocent teenager around w/ a loaded gun who didn't identify himself as a neighborhood watch.

defense is droning-on about the who had the upper hand in the struggle. what he is avoiding is what brought the struggle about- a guy following an innocent teenager around w/ a loaded gun who didn't identify himself as a neighborhood watch.

Zimmerman broke off the pursuit. Sorry. There can be no malice or spite proven, since he OBEYED THE DISPATCHER and stopped! You people have selective hearing.

Last edited:

The vigilante should not have been following him. The police told him to stop it but he continued anyway. You are attempting to blame the victim and it isn't working.

Pay attention to the case. Zimmerman says that Martin saw the gun and tried to get it, they were struggling over it and the gun went off. He didn't pull out his gun and shoot Martin so therefore was not focused on pulling out the gun. It went off during the struggle. From the forensic evidence that has come out, the gun was fired very close to Martin's body, suggesting that it did go off during a struggle over possession of the gun and not pulled, pointed or fired from any appreciable distance.

Travon's dna was not on the gun. Zimmerman's blood was not on Travon.

One thing that doesn't help is the assumption that what Zimmerman says is fact.

The fact is that Martin's DNA was not on the gun. Martin never touched the gun. There was no struggle over the gun.

Zimmerman never said the kid touched the gun.

Fail again.

The vigilante should not have been following him. The police told him to stop it but he continued anyway. You are attempting to blame the victim and it isn't working.

An intoxicated stranger, casing homes, in a gated community where there was a wave of break ins, attacks, and burglaries.

The victim here is Zimmerman.

Zimmerman broke off the pursuit. Sorry. There can be no malice or spite proven, since he OBEY THE DISPATCHER and stopped! You people have selective hearing.

No, their hearing is fine. They're just liars. They are highly motivated to make it illegal for people to defend themselves. When people are prosecuted for defending themselves from attack, it makes it easier to impose martial law, and throw people in jail for things like their faith, and saying non-approved things in public.

You go on despite hearing the call, Zimmerman did break off his pursuit. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman to be on the lookout to see if Martin did anything else suspicious, during the call he asked George if he was following him, he replied that he was; to which the dispatcher told him "we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman was acting on the order previously given, "Be on the look out to see if he does anything else."

If you listen closely to the audio, you can hear Zimmerman's breathing slow down after being told to break off the pursuit. That proves he broke off the pursuit.You can sit there and make your own shit up, Sarah but I'm actually watching the stream, you are sitting there spouting invectives. You have no argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back