Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you watching HLN? They just got done showing the friend of GZ saying Mr. Martin cursed at him when all he was doing was holding the door for Martin and his wife..

Sure, A-Hole..

Looks like Zimmerman's friends are liars just like he is. Mr. Martin has never behaved with anything but quiet dignity throughout this whole thing. Suddenly he's just going to start cursing at someone who is holding the door for him? At the trial, with all kinds of people around? That's as ridiculous as Zimmerman's tale of Trayvon saying shit like "You're gonna die tonight."

Yep. Zimmerman's friend is lying.

On one hand...why would the friend lie? On the other, I cant really blame a parent for being a little hostile to their sons killers friends.

Its a long trial though and he should learn to control his emotions or he wont be allowed to sit in the courtroom.

He doesn't need to control his emotions. He didn't say that. He didn't do that. Zimmerman's friend is a liar. Why would he lie? I don't know, why has Zimmerman told so many lies? Some people are just slime. Zimmerman, his family, his wife, his friends, all seem to be low lifes. I know it's hard for you to believe that as they are all Caucasians, and we all know it's only blacks who behave badly.......:rolleyes: All white people are paragons of virtue.

Looks like Zimmerman's friends are liars just like he is. Mr. Martin has never behaved with anything but quiet dignity throughout this whole thing. Suddenly he's just going to start cursing at someone who is holding the door for him? At the trial, with all kinds of people around? That's as ridiculous as Zimmerman's tale of Trayvon saying shit like "You're gonna die tonight."

On one hand...why would the friend lie? On the other, I cant really blame a parent for being a little hostile to their sons killers friends.

Its a long trial though and he should learn to control his emotions or he wont be allowed to sit in the courtroom.

He doesn't need to control his emotions. He didn't say that. He didn't do that. Zimmerman's friend is a liar. Why would he lie? I don't know, why has Zimmerman told so many lies? Some people are just slime. Zimmerman, his family, his wife, his friends, all seem to be low lifes. I know it's hard for you to believe that as they are all Caucasians, and we all know it's only blacks who behave badly.......:rolleyes: All white people are paragons of virtue.

You werent there...how do you know what happened? I dont blame Mr Martin for doing so, I probably would too if I were in court observing my childs killer. Just saying if so...he needs to control his emotions or he wont be allowed to be there in his kids honor. Its easier said than done, but a must at any rate.

Okay...you seem to be very objective...(rolling eyes)....thanks anyway. So he lied because GZ told a lie? Got it.

Common sense tells me he most likely is not lying...there is no reason to. I dont know the guy, so why would I think him a liar...same for you.

Last edited:

You werent there...how do you know what happened? I dont blame Mr Martin for doing so, I probably would too if I were in court observing my childs killer. Just saying if so...he needs to control his emotions or he wont be allowed to be there in his kids honor. Its easier said than done, but a must at any rate.

Okay...you seem to be very objective...(rolling eyes)....thanks anyway. So he lied because GZ told a lie? Got it.

Common sense tells me he most likely is not lying...there is no reason to. I dont know the guy, so why would I think him a liar...same for you.

Both Zimmerman and his wife have lied to the court. His brother is going around giving interviews in which he tells lies, and in which he has displayed the racist beliefs of his family. His father has made it clear he is a racist. They are all slime. Whereas Mr. Martin has done nothing but behave with quiet dignity throughout.

Both Zimmerman and his wife have lied to the court. His brother is going around giving interviews in which he tells lies, and in which he has displayed the racist beliefs of his family. His father has made it clear he is a racist. They are all slime. Whereas Mr. Martin has done nothing but behave with quiet dignity throughout.

Conjecture....no objectivity...not interested....I'll keep looking....thanks anyway.

The Zimmerman friend was backpedalling on the stand. He said things like I think that's what he said and that's what I heard, etc. I doubt the father would say that stuff. He's been checking himself all along.

His ex wife was upset and walked out of the courtroom earlier but he wanted to stay.

Morning poll indicates that 62% believe that the charges are probably or definitely true against GZ.

I think the may be, but the jury will have the final say at this level.

testarosa, I am comfortable with whatever the jury decision turns out to be.

I trust this jury.

Do you?

I trust this jury.

Do you?

Absolutely.

I'm worried about their fear of consequences on their decision though.

I wish the judge would give them her ruling on how long their names will be sealed. In baby killers case, Judge Perry handled that by telling the media attorneys to FO and they never came back hounding. He sealed them for 6 months and that's I *think* what will happen here, but if she would rule prior and tell them it would give them some peace of mind and freedom.

I trust this jury.

Do you?

Absolutely.

I wish the judge would give them her ruling on how long their names will be sealed. In baby killers case, Judge Perry handled that by telling the media attorneys to FO and they never came back hounding. He sealed them for 6 months and that's I *think* what will happen here, but if she would rule prior and tell them it would give them some peace of mind and freedom.

That's sensible.

I trust this jury.

Do you?

Absolutely.

That's sensible.

That's me, senthible.

Morning poll indicates that 62% believe that the charges are probably or definitely true against GZ.

62% is great! It only takes 1 no and we're done here.

only sixty two percent

the news has for the past year or so already have him hung

most people wanted zimmerman to face the music

in the beginning when they first heard that call by zimmerman

to dispatch provided by msnbc clearly showing his racist nature

but then he was also white and then a white hispanic

This thread kinda makes me want to revisit old Perry Mason episodes....

Kinda makes me want to watch Matlock.

Get back on point. :)

By the way, when Zimmerman shot martin, was he on top?

Ballistics show that GZ fired the weapon with the muzzle against or very close to TMs hoody.
But ballistics also say the bullet traveled another two to three inchs before striking TM.
TM had his beverage in the hoody front pocket.
This tells you he was leaning over GZ and the weight of the drink pulled the hoody away from TMs body.
Another bit of evidence for the defense. Not like they need anymore.

only sixty two percent

the news has for the past year or so already have him hung

most people wanted zimmerman to face the music

in the beginning when they first heard that call by zimmerman

to dispatch provided by msnbc clearly showing his racist nature

I think without a fearless leader many people forgot. Seriously.

There's been about 4 protesters out there. Bummer the media spent all that money on satellite, wireless towers, et al for the courthouse and there's nothing going on. They're having a tough time recouping that money with no action and local has been playing the OLD protests and action from a year. Bottom feeders.

Last edited:

The jury is sequestered so that will help them focus better. All they see is the suicidal Zimmerman and an amazing prosecution team plus one good defense lawyer. They have a good judge telling them the truth about evidence.

They won't hear a bunch of wingnuts attempting to confuse them with nonfactual info.

I'm confident the jury will do a good job. I'm confident because people like you will not be heard. At all.

they're playing the part where GZ disobeys Dispatch & starts pursuing the teenage victim

Are you watching HLN? They just got done showing the friend of GZ saying Mr. Martin cursed at him when all he was doing was holding the door for Martin and his wife..

Sure, A-Hole..

No,it shows why TM turned out like he did. He was raised by an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back