Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how LL and Jake both successfully draw this thread off topic, but someone else gets punished for it. Noted.

Note that your "noted" has been noted.

Did someone get punished?

I had a great line that included you, TK........and it got erased. You would have loved it!

And......this forum is a liberal masturbation party! Only nutters ever get punished. Pay attention.

Rep points? You care about rep points?

That is funny too.

Looks like your whining got some posts removed. WTG!

Isn't it funny how she cares about rep points. It's sad really. But hey, she is going to NEG!!!!!!!!! You. :)

Your rep isn't turned off. Hmmmm........... If you don't care about it have it turned off. LL should as well. Or you are both hypocrites. Now, I remind you the topic of the thread is the Zimmerman case and you have been admonished by staff to get back on topic. You might want to show them at least that much respect.

Well shit! NOW the topic is whether or not we should turn off our rep points! Damn.....you keep changing it!

I keep mine on so I can pos rep others. It is the quickest way to send a quick note. Try it.

This thread kinda makes me want to revisit old Perry Mason episodes....

Kinda makes me want to watch Matlock.

Get back on point. :)

By the way, when Zimmerman shot martin, was he on top?

LOL. Nice trap question. The John Good sketch proved that Trayvon was on top. West also showed the picture of the pants he was wearing, having dirt stains on the knees. Guess what, that proves Martin was on top.

Dirt stains on the knees don't matter if GZ assaulted him.

Last edited:
Rep points? You care about rep points?

That is funny too.

Looks like your whining got some posts removed. WTG!

Isn't it funny how she cares about rep points. It's sad really. But hey, she is going to NEG!!!!!!!!! You. :)

Your rep isn't turned off. Hmmmm........... If you don't care about it have it turned off. LL should as well. Or you are both hypocrites. Now, I remind you the topic of the thread is the Zimmerman case and you have been admonished by staff to get back on topic. You might want to show them at least that much respect.

I mentioned turning it off because I hate the people abuse It. Now what you got....only running to mods? Lololol. Neg that.

Now back to zimmerman. I hope he gets 50 years. If he is found guilty. Perhaps It will deter other cop wannabees.

Kinda makes me want to watch Matlock.

LOL. Nice trap question. The John Good sketch proved that Trayvon was on top. West also showed the picture of the pants he was wearing, having dirt stains on the knees. Guess what, that proves Martin was on top.

And now, we're talking about evidence. Don't forget the forthcoming gunshot forensics.

The prosecution can do their emotional story all they want. The proof is in the evidence and the defense has that. Good the prosecution had the step bro on today to say.... Nothing.

Last edited:

So was Zimmerman. Too bad martin wasn't armed.

Yeah, after he shot him. He had to get out from under him idiot. John Goode made it clear who was on top for the majority of the fight. Lets stick to relevant facts here.

And now, we're talking about evidence. Don't forget the forthcoming gunshot forensics.

The prosecution can do their emotional story all they want. The proof is in the evidence and the defense has that. Good the prosecution had the step bro on today to say.... Nothing.

Indeed, corny and out of touch jokes notwithstanding. The serious shit begins tomorrow.

Can someone tell me who John Goode is and why I should care?

Watch the case again in the morning and you'll find out. He was the guy that drew the sketch West presented in his opening statement.

You should care, because the prosecutors had one of their key points blown out of the water this afternoon.

I work. I won't be watching TV in the morning.

He drew a sketch? Of what? Was he at the scene of the crime?

So was Zimmerman. Too bad martin wasn't armed.

He doesn't have to be armed. You attack someone, even without a weapon, the person can defend himself.

Can someone tell me who John Goode is and why I should care?

Watch the case again in the morning and you'll find out. He was the guy that drew the sketch West presented in his opening statement.

You should care, because the prosecutors had one of their key points blown out of the water this afternoon.

I work. I won't be watching TV in the morning.

He drew a sketch? Of what? Was he at the scene of the crime?

Damn, rewatch it on YouTube. Learn to do some research on your own accord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back