Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the case again in the morning and you'll find out. He was the guy that drew the sketch West presented in his opening statement.

You should care, because the prosecutors had one of their key points blown out of the water this afternoon.

I work. I won't be watching TV in the morning.

He drew a sketch? Of what? Was he at the scene of the crime?

Damn, rewatch it on YouTube. Learn to do some research on your own accord.

Asshole......you have referred to the John Goode sketch as EVIDENCE in the case. I asked you to elaborate. What is the sketch of and how did the artist get the info that he used to make it?

Fakey knows already that he is dishonest about who and what he is.

He doesn't need your assistance.

Why?

Are you one of the utter imbeciles who actually credit that obvious far left liberal's fake posturing?

:lmao:

All of those who are to the extreme far right of Atilla the Hun see everyone to the left of Ghengis Khan as an "obvious far left liberal".

Ilar and the reactionaries here are known for the lying, bullying, harassing, and cheating, but the bill eventually comes due for them.

They think the mainstream of the GOP somewhere on the other side of Lenin politically.

:lol:

Fakey is known for being obviously dishonest.

He IS a liberal Democrat and unconvincingly still pretends to be a Republican.

Only idiots would buy that obvious crap.

Everything else he says is distorted by the fact that he has been totally outed and he struggles to find some way to claim a shred of cred. This is why he lashes out like some sissy schoolyard priss.

Too bad. Nothing can ever help put Dumpty Humpy back together again.

Is there anyone who doesn't just laugh AT Fakey?

Upon reflection, I have concluded that it would be a "bad" thing to have one's head pounded repeatedly onto the pavement.

It would also be a "bad" thing to be shot.

And upon still deeper reflection, one can ALMOST make out a hint of a glimmer of a correlation between the two events.

Upon reflection, I have concluded that if there is going to be a murder trial, it is preferable to be the one on trial rather than the one in the cemetery.

I have not yet reflected more deeply than that.

Yeah. Being all dead and stuff does pretty well suck. I suppose that means that Zimmerman may very well have chosen wisely.

I work. I won't be watching TV in the morning.

He drew a sketch? Of what? Was he at the scene of the crime?

Asshole......you have referred to the John Goode sketch as EVIDENCE in the case. I asked you to elaborate. What is the sketch of and how did the artist get the info that he used to make it?

I will be the nice forum member and elaborate. Reps? :)

John Good is an eyewitness, witnessssss#######6. Sorry it's been a long day, had to think. Apparently, Z looked up at him and said help me, standing next to him, he drew the sketch of TM on top and Z on the bottom, he could possible wrap up the self defense thing by himself, of course he'll have to change his name to John Smith and go into witness protection after, but, in the meantime he has to testify. We'll obviously know the exacts when he does. The sketch, et al haven't been admitted as evidence only presented at opening. There is another witness that took the bloody broken nose photo (photoshopped!! NOT!) immediately after - he is to testify. West also said TM's GF is to testify and it sounds like he's (defense) is calling her based on what he said she's going to say during testimony. As we said before, West packed quite a punch in opening with amount of evidence/testimony they will be bringing.

Last edited:

I will be the nice forum member and elaborate. Reps? :)

John Good is an eyewitness, witnessssss#######6. Sorry it's been a long day, had to think. Apparently, Z looked up at him and said help me, standing next to him, he drew the sketch of Z on top and TM on the bottom, he could possible wrap up the self defense thing by himself, of course he'll have to change his name to John Smith and go into witness protection after, but, in the meantime he has to testify. We'll obviously know the exacts when he does. The sketch, et al haven't been admitted as evidence only presented at opening. There is another witness that took the bloody broken nose photo (photoshopped!! NOT!) immediately after - he is to testify. West also said TM's GF is to testify and it sounds like he's (defense) is calling her based on what he said she's going to say during testimony. As we said before, West packed quite a punch in opening with amount of evidence/testimony they will be bringing.

I have always thought that witness protection could be kind of fun. We all have down times in our lives, and I am no exception. I had 2 friends who died in car wrecks just out of high school. In one of my down times many years ago, I thought of taking their identity and just dropping out. They don't reconcile birth and death statistics. Not then or now.

I worked with a guy once who I and everyone I worked with thought was in witness protection. He was supposedly a psychologist, but didn't even know the terminology. But it was in a prison, so who would know or care~!

I have always thought that witness protection could be kind of fun. We all have down times in our lives, and I am no exception. I had 2 friends who died in car wrecks just out of high school. In one of my down times many years ago, I thought of taking their identity and just dropping out. They don't reconcile birth and death statistics. Not then or now.

I worked with a guy once who I and everyone I worked with thought was in witness protection. He was supposedly a psychologist, but didn't even know the terminology. But it was in a prison, so who would know or care~!

You have a story line for a novel that would be very interesting.

I f'ed that post up above. The sketch is Z on bottom TM on top complete with clothing color code

they're playing the part where GZ disobeys Dispatch & starts pursuing the teenage victim

Are you watching HLN? They just got done showing the friend of GZ saying Mr. Martin cursed at him when all he was doing was holding the door for Martin and his wife..

Sure, A-Hole..

Looks like Zimmerman's friends are liars just like he is. Mr. Martin has never behaved with anything but quiet dignity throughout this whole thing. Suddenly he's just going to start cursing at someone who is holding the door for him? At the trial, with all kinds of people around? That's as ridiculous as Zimmerman's tale of Trayvon saying shit like "You're gonna die tonight."

Yep. Zimmerman's friend is lying.

they're playing the part where GZ disobeys Dispatch & starts pursuing the teenage victim

Are you watching HLN? They just got done showing the friend of GZ saying Mr. Martin cursed at him when all he was doing was holding the door for Martin and his wife..

Sure, A-Hole..

Looks like Zimmerman's friends are liars just like he is. Mr. Martin has never behaved with anything but quiet dignity throughout this whole thing. Suddenly he's just going to start cursing at someone who is holding the door for him? At the trial, with all kinds of people around? That's as ridiculous as Zimmerman's tale of Trayvon saying shit like "You're gonna die tonight."

On one hand...why would the friend lie? On the other, I cant really blame a parent for being a little hostile to their sons killers friends.

Its a long trial though and he should learn to control his emotions or he wont be allowed to sit in the courtroom.

they're playing the part where gz disobeys dispatch & starts pursuing the teenage victim

are you watching hln? They just got done showing the friend of gz saying mr. Martin cursed at him when all he was doing was holding the door for martin and his wife..

Sure, a-hole..

looks like zimmerman's friends are liars just like he is. Mr. Martin has never behaved with anything but quiet dignity throughout this whole thing. Suddenly he's just going to start cursing at someone who is holding the door for him? At the trial, with all kinds of people around? That's as ridiculous as zimmerman's tale of trayvon saying shit like "you're gonna die tonight."

yep. Zimmerman's friend is lying.

link?

Sure, A-Hole..

On one hand...why would the friend lie? On the other, I cant really blame a parent for being a little hostile to their sons killers friends.

Its a long trial though and he should learn to control his emotions or he wont be allowed to sit in the courtroom.

the judge didnt say the friend was lying

but rather it didnt happen in open court

does the father have problems with impulse control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back