Cases rising again

At least, for the most part, it's the anti-vaxers, Republicans that are coming down with the disease.

The hell of it is that they, of all people, don't get the news about how bad this stuff is. Their "news" providers censure themselves radically to filter out real news that might conflict with far right wing Trump doctrine. The people that need it most would not be caught dead watching or listening to "liberal" anti-Trump media. Therefore they miss out on real information beneficial to them.
At least the vaccinated don't have to worry about them contracting the virus. But the Unvaccinated is their body and their choice.

5gfcwg.gif

At least, for the most part, it's the anti-vaxers, Republicans that are coming down with the disease.

The hell of it is that they, of all people, don't get the news about how bad this stuff is. Their "news" providers censure themselves radically to filter out real news that might conflict with far right wing Trump doctrine. The people that need it most would not be caught dead watching or listening to "liberal" anti-Trump media. Therefore they miss out on real information beneficial to them.

Same thing that happened last year at this exact time. It's a virus. It's seasonal.

How many people do you know who have had covid, btw?
Be ready. Fall is not far away..and that means flu season. Lock down time again.
Lock down time easily avoided if conservatives hadn’t pursued their anti-vaccine campaign of misinformation, demagoguery, and lies.

Lock down time easily avoided if Republican elected officials hadn’t rushed to reopen for purely partisan reasons, ignoring necessary, proper health and safety guidelines.

Lock down time easily avoided if not for the willful ignorance of conservatives and their unwarranted fear of being vaccinated.

Same thing that happened last year at this exact time. It's a virus. It's seasonal.

Be ready. Fall is not far away..and that means flu season. Lock down time again.
Lock down time easily avoided if conservatives hadn’t pursued their anti-vaccine campaign of misinformation, demagoguery, and lies.

Lock down time easily avoided if Republican elected officials hadn’t rushed to reopen for purely partisan reasons, ignoring necessary, proper health and safety guidelines.

Lock down time easily avoided if not for the willful ignorance of conservatives and their unwarranted fear of being vaccinated.

Lockdowns were a huge mistake and your party will pay.

If you don't believe me, look at the blue state governors and mayors right now.

Many are still just trump mind-Fkd. Quite a few people out there that have legitimate concerns or on immune system suppressants, had organ transplants, have allergies that have given them or blood relatives to them, bad reactions to other vaccines. I feel sorry for those folk and wish them the best of luck. The trump-Fkd and the willfully ignorant, mentally deficient, anti-vaxxer, moron crowd can use some thinning out for the good of the species as a whole, as Darwin might would say. I doubt if I will miss them, but I am beyond preaching to them and just don't care. I've got mine.
Been almost 2 years and that fucking little virus "Kung Flu" just doesnt want to fuck with my immune system. But for you progressive slaves, you make sure you all get into the corral and head on down to the vac sites and get that little prick. Because your masters demand you comply...

Got mine. Good luck.

Good for you, you lemming. I am not over 72 and i am in great physical condition. Why should i take the Kung Flu shot, when i am not in the critical category?

Oh yeah, pajama boys need all the help they can get.
This guy was shot at, and shot back................................................................This guy faints at the sight of a shot..
View attachment 512391

Suit yourself. Good luck to ya, hope you make it. I'm only 66 for a few more months, myself.

YOU suit yourself, and leave the rest of the world alone, Karen,

Fk you. I'm no karen, I just take personal precautions and always have. That's how you get to be my age and still do all that stuff I do. I don't care if you get a shot. It's no skin off my nose, honey.

Are you a pajama boy, who gets sick, just looking at a woman?

Nah, get sick reading morons on here. Last time I was actually sick was most a year and a half ago, after an hour and a half plane ride with some old oriental bitch coughing here head off, mostly into a handkerchief, right across the aisle from me. Two others is our party also got sick after the same flight. They were two seats in front of her. Last time I will fly without a mask. Covid was a new thing, back then.

1 1/2 years ago, oriental bitch coughing her head off, sounds like you were right there at the first spread of the not so deadly Kung Flu. You probably had the immunities already in your body, and now you got vacc'ed also, man you are a walking time bomb. Good luck to you, you are going to need it..

At least the vaccinated don't have to worry about them contracting the virus. But the Unvaccinated is their body and their choice.

View attachment 512569

From what i hear, the variant D could be caught even vaxxed....

I got the vax and still alive Gracie. So is everyone else I know.
You are alive for now. But what happens in 5 to 10 years when all of a sudden people start kicking due to unforseen problems? I'll pass.
You have a point there. Just remember though there is risk in anything you do. You have to weigh the consequences. Do I play the lotto or do I go the safer route and take the vax?

Many are still just trump mind-Fkd. Quite a few people out there that have legitimate concerns or on immune system suppressants, had organ transplants, have allergies that have given them or blood relatives to them, bad reactions to other vaccines. I feel sorry for those folk and wish them the best of luck. The trump-Fkd and the willfully ignorant, mentally deficient, anti-vaxxer, moron crowd can use some thinning out for the good of the species as a whole, as Darwin might would say. I doubt if I will miss them, but I am beyond preaching to them and just don't care. I've got mine.
Been almost 2 years and that fucking little virus "Kung Flu" just doesnt want to fuck with my immune system. But for you progressive slaves, you make sure you all get into the corral and head on down to the vac sites and get that little prick. Because your masters demand you comply...

Got mine. Good luck.

Good for you, you lemming. I am not over 72 and i am in great physical condition. Why should i take the Kung Flu shot, when i am not in the critical category?

This guy was shot at, and shot back................................................................This guy faints at the sight of a shot..
View attachment 512391

I am nowhere near 72. I was playing double court basketball with 20-25 year olds daily when I caught it. Didnt know what it was at the time but I went from being in incredible shape to someone that couldnt walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. 2 weeks later it was gone like I had imagined it. Luckily I havent had any residual health problems but I definitely dont want to catch it again.

I got the vax and still alive Gracie. So is everyone else I know.
You are alive for now. But what happens in 5 to 10 years when all of a sudden people start kicking due to unforseen problems? I'll pass.
You have a point there. Just remember though there is risk in anything you do. You have to weigh the consequences. Do I play the lotto or do I go the safer route and take the vax?

The safer route varies by age. If you are older, esp with comorbidities, the vax is definitely safer. My parents are both healthy but in their mid-70s; I'm glad they got the vax. However, if you're under 30, the vax is a greater risk than getting covid. In between ages is a grey area.

People err when the point to the outliers and say SEEEEE you made a big mistake! As in: pointing to the rare person at age 85 who died of the vax, or the rare person at age 20 who died of Covid. Yes, rare anecdotes will happen and are tragic, but the best bet is to look at the data.

Got mine. Good luck.

View attachment 512391

I am nowhere near 72. I was playing double court basketball with 20-25 year olds daily when I caught it. Didnt know what it was at the time but I went from being in incredible shape to someone that couldnt walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. 2 weeks later it was gone like I had imagined it. Luckily I havent had any residual health problems but I definitely dont want to catch it again.

I know why.....You could say it is genetic...

Key Findings: Sickle Cell Disease and COVID-19

Study finds people with sickle cell disease who developed coronavirus disease have high rates of hospitalization, intensive care unit admission, and death​

Forum List

Back