Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the jury made their decision on evidence given to them.....we have to respect that.....

The decision not the jurors.

Looks as though the jury may have completely bought the "allegation" that her death was accidental and the father hid the body. Idiots.

It's called 'reasonable doubt'.... the theory being that it is better for 10 guilty to go free than for one innocent to go to prison.

Assuming she murdered the child.... and I have no evidence to confirm that she did... then, hopefully, one day Karma will bite her in the ass. And, God willing, she will never have another child.

That's the talking point and sounds oh so reasonable when you have nothing else.

I think we will find a case of jury nullification. Time will tell.

ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no crow to eat fuckface....like you the jury got it wrong.

yep , foul language , denial , waaa waaa waaa . THE JURY DID NOT GET IT WRONG . THE STATE DID NOT PROVE ITS CASE ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW THE LAW . if you lil crying nancys are mad or outraged then direct your anger towards JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA BURDICK . THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A BS CASE BEFORE THE COURT . IF THEY HAD NOT RUSHED THIS CASE AND TAKEN THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE ALL EVIDENCE AND PLAYERS WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION TODAY . I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NANCYS KEEP SAYING IM CASEYS BITCH ? AS I STATED NUMEROUS TIMES I NEVER GAVE MY OPINION ON HER GUILT OR INNOCENCE . ALL I WAS COMMENTING ON IS THE LAW AND PROPER LEGAL PROCEEDURE WHICH AS YOU NOW SEE WAS NOT FOLLOWED ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . SLOW DOWN NANCYS , READ WHAT IS WRITTEN BEFORE YOU THROW YOUR TANTRUMS . BY USING FOUL LANGUAGE YOU ONLY SERVE TO FURTHER PROVE MY POINT OF HOW CLOSED MINDED AND BIASED YOU REALLY ARE . OBVIOUSLY ONLY YOUR OPINION IS RIGHT AND THE LAW BE DAMMED . YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU WRECKED YOURSELVES . MATURE OPEN MINDED PEOPLE SEE YOU NOW FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE , HATEFULL , MISERABLE PEOPLE . TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IN FLORIDA . IT WILL SERVE TO MAKE PROSECUTERS STATE WIDE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CROOKED AND CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND PROSECUTERS . AS WAS SEEN IN THE COURTROOM TODAY BY THEIR VERDICT . I DO HAVE AN OPINION ON CASEY ANTHONYS GUILT OR INNOCENCE OR INVOLVEMENT BUT AS OF THIS TIME I CANNOT COMMENT . AS CHANEY MASON COMMENTED A SHORT WHILE AGO , THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO TALKING HEADS COMMENTING ON THINGS THAT THEY KNOW ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT . IM SURE NONE OF YOU WILL COMPREHEND ANY OF THIS BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATCH YOUR CLOSE MINDED OPINIONS BUT MAYBE , JUST MAYBE, ONE OF YOU WILL REALIZE JUST HOW IGNORENT YOU ARE OF THE LAW AND RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND TO OTHERS WITH YOUR WHINING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE . THEN THE WORLD WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH ONE LESS NANCY . YOU WERE ALL PROVEN WRONG TODAY AND EXPOSED TO EVERYONE JUST WHAT ANGRY LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE . IT SO SAD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CONTENT WITH LIVING THEIR LIVES IN SUCH A MISERABLE STATE . I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND ANYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH THAT HAS TO LISTEN TO YOUR RETORIC .

Lol, you're pathetic

I figure that if Casey is guilty her own guilt will take a toll on her.

But if anyone supports abortion you have no right to be angry.

I think the murder of the innocent is just about the worst crime possible.

Whether the body ended up in a swamp or a dumpster in the back of a Planned Parenthood clinic. It's despicable and I won't discuss it any further.

Let's see how Casey Anthony holds out in a Court of Public Opinion.

Right now I'm watching the news, and they're showing the reaction of many people who showed up to find out.

They're PISSED that she got off. And........fwiw..........so am I. Infanticide is a serious crime.

What I'd like to know, is with her pathological way of lying, why didn't they put her in a mental hospital? I'm pretty sure she's got major issues.

Whether the body ended up in a swamp or a dumpster in the back of a Planned Parenthood clinic. It's despicable and I won't discuss it any further.

Guarantee we haven't heard the last of her.
She'll be picked up for some kind of DUI by the end of the year.

Confusion creates doubt, doubt creates not guilty verdicts.
I was afraid this would happen. This case was anything but normal. In fact, it was categorically bizarre. Casey's activities following the death of her daughter are so strange - that it begs explanation. And since there is no explanation, it created doubt.
Why didn't she make up a story at the very beginning?
She doesn't look stupid, why would she just try and ignore that her daughter is gone knowing this would make her look guilty?
Why would she dispose of the body so close to her home?

Etc. etc. etc.
I guess if you want to murder someone - it looks like a good defense is to act so strange that it creates confusion...and to do things that make it easy to get caught - but make you look innocent.

Confusion creates doubt, doubt creates not guilty verdicts.
I was afraid this would happen. This case was anything but normal. In fact, it was categorically bizarre. Casey's activities following the death of her daughter are so strange - that it begs explanation. And since there is no explanation, it created doubt.
Why didn't she make up a story at the very beginning?
She doesn't look stupid, why would she just try and ignore that her daughter is gone knowing this would make her look guilty?
Why would she dispose of the body so close to her home?

Etc. etc. etc.
I guess if you want to murder someone - it looks like a good defense is to act so strange that it creates confusion...and to do things that make it easy to get caught - but make you look innocent.

ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Timesplitter must be Casey Anthonys bitch, this clown is beating his little cock to this verdict.

Well. she is available.

yep , foul language , denial , waaa waaa waaa . THE JURY DID NOT GET IT WRONG . THE STATE DID NOT PROVE ITS CASE ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW THE LAW . if you lil crying nancys are mad or outraged then direct your anger towards JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA BURDICK . THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A BS CASE BEFORE THE COURT . IF THEY HAD NOT RUSHED THIS CASE AND TAKEN THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE ALL EVIDENCE AND PLAYERS WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION TODAY . I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NANCYS KEEP SAYING IM CASEYS BITCH ? AS I STATED NUMEROUS TIMES I NEVER GAVE MY OPINION ON HER GUILT OR INNOCENCE . ALL I WAS COMMENTING ON IS THE LAW AND PROPER LEGAL PROCEEDURE WHICH AS YOU NOW SEE WAS NOT FOLLOWED ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . SLOW DOWN NANCYS , READ WHAT IS WRITTEN BEFORE YOU THROW YOUR TANTRUMS . BY USING FOUL LANGUAGE YOU ONLY SERVE TO FURTHER PROVE MY POINT OF HOW CLOSED MINDED AND BIASED YOU REALLY ARE . OBVIOUSLY ONLY YOUR OPINION IS RIGHT AND THE LAW BE DAMMED . YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU WRECKED YOURSELVES . MATURE OPEN MINDED PEOPLE SEE YOU NOW FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE , HATEFULL , MISERABLE PEOPLE . TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IN FLORIDA . IT WILL SERVE TO MAKE PROSECUTERS STATE WIDE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CROOKED AND CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND PROSECUTERS . AS WAS SEEN IN THE COURTROOM TODAY BY THEIR VERDICT . I DO HAVE AN OPINION ON CASEY ANTHONYS GUILT OR INNOCENCE OR INVOLVEMENT BUT AS OF THIS TIME I CANNOT COMMENT . AS CHANEY MASON COMMENTED A SHORT WHILE AGO , THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO TALKING HEADS COMMENTING ON THINGS THAT THEY KNOW ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT . IM SURE NONE OF YOU WILL COMPREHEND ANY OF THIS BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATCH YOUR CLOSE MINDED OPINIONS BUT MAYBE , JUST MAYBE, ONE OF YOU WILL REALIZE JUST HOW IGNORENT YOU ARE OF THE LAW AND RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND TO OTHERS WITH YOUR WHINING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE . THEN THE WORLD WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH ONE LESS NANCY . YOU WERE ALL PROVEN WRONG TODAY AND EXPOSED TO EVERYONE JUST WHAT ANGRY LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE . IT SO SAD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CONTENT WITH LIVING THEIR LIVES IN SUCH A MISERABLE STATE . I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND ANYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH THAT HAS TO LISTEN TO YOUR RETORIC .

You just won the dumbshit of the year award! Everybody give dick a big round of applause. :clap2: ~BH

I imagine the father is about to be arrested. Since they kept pointing the finger at him as a form of defense.

I don't get how a kid can be missing 30 days b4 she's reported missing, then found with duct tape on her face and the mother gets a walk.

Guarantee we haven't heard the last of her.
She'll be picked up for some kind of DUI by the end of the year.

Then she will pay a fine, spend the night in jail and party the next weekend.

This is a great example of why you should innocent until proven guilty. While I think she "probably" killed her child-I don't know that-and neither does anybody here. Only Casey knows that.

However the constitution was followed properly. She had every right-just like any of us have-to have a fair trial, and a jury of her peers, and the right to plead the 5th (which isn't designed to protect guilty).

The prosecution had all circumstantial evidence, in a criminal case you need to remove all reasonable doubt. It's the prosecution's job to prove the defendant guilty-NOT the defense's job to find the defendant innocent. It's the law of the land. Is it perfect? No. Is it the best process for a fair, and realistic trial? Yes (in my opinion).

In the end I support the decision of the jury-regardless of the way they ruled. It's the way it should be.

Why? Because I think the rule of law which says you must be convicted by a preponderance of evidence and beyond a reasonable doubt should prevail? Of course she dumped that kids body to rot, but nobody proved the case that she killed her.

No because you lack common sense.

There is no doubt that the little girl had been dead for over a month while her mother lied to everyone making them think she was still alive. All the while she's out drinking, dancing and have a good ol' time.

Maybe the little girl killed herself. :cuckoo:

Maybe she duct taped her own mouth crawled into three garbage bags and then a laundry bag and dumped herself in the woods. :cuckoo:

There was more than enough circumstantial evidence to convict the mom.

Wait for it. All we need now is Casey promising to spend the rest of her life searching for the killer. :lol::lol:

She'll be shopping at Target with stolen checks by sundown.

Forum List

Back