Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol ! Of course you would scratch your head ! Since you have proven to everyone you only understand your own bullshit ! Keep going , it only serves to make you look even more childish and unimportant . You lost , suck it up , be a man and take this opportunity to rise above your hatred and bias and improve yourself for everyones sake . Your behavior is pathetic .

I figure that if Casey is guilty her own guilt will take a toll on her.

But if anyone supports abortion you have no right to be angry.

I think the murder of the innocent is just about the worst crime possible.

Whether the body ended up in a swamp or a dumpster in the back of a Planned Parenthood clinic. It's despicable and I won't discuss it any further.

Guarantee we haven't heard the last of her.
She'll be picked up for some kind of DUI by the end of the year.

Then she will pay a fine, spend the night in jail and party the next weekend.

Yup. Expect a date rape case from her as well.

No because you lack common sense.

There is no doubt that the little girl had been dead for over a month while her mother lied to everyone making them think she was still alive. All the while she's out drinking, dancing and have a good ol' time.

Maybe the little girl killed herself. :cuckoo:

Maybe she duct taped her own mouth crawled into three garbage bags and then a laundry bag and dumped herself in the woods. :cuckoo:

There was more than enough circumstantial evidence to convict the mom.

Wait for it. All we need now is Casey promising to spend the rest of her life searching for the killer. :lol::lol:

She'll be shopping at Target with stolen checks by sundown.

She'll probably get a make believe job within a week too.

ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no crow to eat fuckface....like you the jury got it wrong.

yep , foul language , denial , waaa waaa waaa . THE JURY DID NOT GET IT WRONG . THE STATE DID NOT PROVE ITS CASE ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW THE LAW . if you lil crying nancys are mad or outraged then direct your anger towards JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA BURDICK . THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A BS CASE BEFORE THE COURT . IF THEY HAD NOT RUSHED THIS CASE AND TAKEN THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE ALL EVIDENCE AND PLAYERS WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION TODAY . I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NANCYS KEEP SAYING IM CASEYS BITCH ? AS I STATED NUMEROUS TIMES I NEVER GAVE MY OPINION ON HER GUILT OR INNOCENCE . ALL I WAS COMMENTING ON IS THE LAW AND PROPER LEGAL PROCEEDURE WHICH AS YOU NOW SEE WAS NOT FOLLOWED ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . SLOW DOWN NANCYS , READ WHAT IS WRITTEN BEFORE YOU THROW YOUR TANTRUMS . BY USING FOUL LANGUAGE YOU ONLY SERVE TO FURTHER PROVE MY POINT OF HOW CLOSED MINDED AND BIASED YOU REALLY ARE . OBVIOUSLY ONLY YOUR OPINION IS RIGHT AND THE LAW BE DAMMED . YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU WRECKED YOURSELVES . MATURE OPEN MINDED PEOPLE SEE YOU NOW FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE , HATEFULL , MISERABLE PEOPLE . TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IN FLORIDA . IT WILL SERVE TO MAKE PROSECUTERS STATE WIDE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CROOKED AND CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND PROSECUTERS . AS WAS SEEN IN THE COURTROOM TODAY BY THEIR VERDICT . I DO HAVE AN OPINION ON CASEY ANTHONYS GUILT OR INNOCENCE OR INVOLVEMENT BUT AS OF THIS TIME I CANNOT COMMENT . AS CHANEY MASON COMMENTED A SHORT WHILE AGO , THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO TALKING HEADS COMMENTING ON THINGS THAT THEY KNOW ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT . IM SURE NONE OF YOU WILL COMPREHEND ANY OF THIS BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATCH YOUR CLOSE MINDED OPINIONS BUT MAYBE , JUST MAYBE, ONE OF YOU WILL REALIZE JUST HOW IGNORENT YOU ARE OF THE LAW AND RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND TO OTHERS WITH YOUR WHINING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE . THEN THE WORLD WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH ONE LESS NANCY . YOU WERE ALL PROVEN WRONG TODAY AND EXPOSED TO EVERYONE JUST WHAT ANGRY LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE . IT SO SAD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CONTENT WITH LIVING THEIR LIVES IN SUCH A MISERABLE STATE . I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND ANYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH THAT HAS TO LISTEN TO YOUR RETORIC .
Blah blah blah blah...idiot

I promised you a new keyboard if the jurors shared your stupidity because your locks key was broken. I see it's fixed.

Now you are just a loud fuck

Last edited:
There is no crow to eat fuckface....like you the jury got it wrong.

yep , foul language , denial , waaa waaa waaa . THE JURY DID NOT GET IT WRONG . THE STATE DID NOT PROVE ITS CASE ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW THE LAW . if you lil crying nancys are mad or outraged then direct your anger towards JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA BURDICK . THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A BS CASE BEFORE THE COURT . IF THEY HAD NOT RUSHED THIS CASE AND TAKEN THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE ALL EVIDENCE AND PLAYERS WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION TODAY . I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NANCYS KEEP SAYING IM CASEYS BITCH ? AS I STATED NUMEROUS TIMES I NEVER GAVE MY OPINION ON HER GUILT OR INNOCENCE . ALL I WAS COMMENTING ON IS THE LAW AND PROPER LEGAL PROCEEDURE WHICH AS YOU NOW SEE WAS NOT FOLLOWED ACCORDING TO FLORIDA LAW . SLOW DOWN NANCYS , READ WHAT IS WRITTEN BEFORE YOU THROW YOUR TANTRUMS . BY USING FOUL LANGUAGE YOU ONLY SERVE TO FURTHER PROVE MY POINT OF HOW CLOSED MINDED AND BIASED YOU REALLY ARE . OBVIOUSLY ONLY YOUR OPINION IS RIGHT AND THE LAW BE DAMMED . YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU WRECKED YOURSELVES . MATURE OPEN MINDED PEOPLE SEE YOU NOW FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE , HATEFULL , MISERABLE PEOPLE . TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY FOR OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IN FLORIDA . IT WILL SERVE TO MAKE PROSECUTERS STATE WIDE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CROOKED AND CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND PROSECUTERS . AS WAS SEEN IN THE COURTROOM TODAY BY THEIR VERDICT . I DO HAVE AN OPINION ON CASEY ANTHONYS GUILT OR INNOCENCE OR INVOLVEMENT BUT AS OF THIS TIME I CANNOT COMMENT . AS CHANEY MASON COMMENTED A SHORT WHILE AGO , THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO TALKING HEADS COMMENTING ON THINGS THAT THEY KNOW ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT . IM SURE NONE OF YOU WILL COMPREHEND ANY OF THIS BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATCH YOUR CLOSE MINDED OPINIONS BUT MAYBE , JUST MAYBE, ONE OF YOU WILL REALIZE JUST HOW IGNORENT YOU ARE OF THE LAW AND RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND TO OTHERS WITH YOUR WHINING ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ATTITUDE . THEN THE WORLD WILL BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH ONE LESS NANCY . YOU WERE ALL PROVEN WRONG TODAY AND EXPOSED TO EVERYONE JUST WHAT ANGRY LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE . IT SO SAD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CONTENT WITH LIVING THEIR LIVES IN SUCH A MISERABLE STATE . I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND ANYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH THAT HAS TO LISTEN TO YOUR RETORIC .

I promised you a new keyboard if the jurors shared you're stupidity because your locks key was broken. I see it's fixed.

I'm trying to understand how someone can be so excited by her getting off, even her own family wasn't this excited.

I imagine the father is about to be arrested. Since they kept pointing the finger at him as a form of defense.

I don't get how a kid can be missing 30 days b4 she's reported missing, then found with duct tape on her face and the mother gets a walk.

Emotional arguments are rarely probative, and my guess is the no nonsense judge gave the jurors clear and unequivical instructions; the prosecutor didn't prove his case. As noted by RGS Casey Anthony is innocent for that is the presumption in our system of justice.

I imagine the father is about to be arrested. Since they kept pointing the finger at him as a form of defense.

I don't get how a kid can be missing 30 days b4 she's reported missing, then found with duct tape on her face and the mother gets a walk.

Me either.

And don't forget..........very fucking few mothers go out and start partying every night when their child goes missing.

As much as I think she is guilty, I think the jury came up with the right verdict based on the evidence presented. Too often juries convict innocent people because they ignore the evidence and go with their gut feeling. The prosecution should have waited to see if they could gather anymore evidence and try her at a later time. Funny thing about cases like this; eventually people say things that bring out the truth. Had they waited, they may have been able to come up with enough evidence to actually get a conviction. Since the jury came back with such a quick verdict, it's obvious there wasn't much doubt in any jurors mind as to their decision.

I promised you a new keyboard if the jurors shared you're stupidity because your locks key was broken. I see it's fixed.

I'm trying to understand how someone can be so excited by her getting off, even her own family wasn't this excited.

Show dick some respect! :razz: ~BH

Me either.

And don't forget..........very fucking few mothers go out and start partying every night when their child goes missing.

I can only assume that common sense is not evidence.

When taken in a vacuum, this individual trial/verdict is nauseating on many levels. But for the US' legal system as a whole, I think it's necessary.

Me either.

You are correct but alot of people have been telling me that means nothing and people grieve in different ways.

I have no doubt that this Bitch killed her daughter. I don't care what the jury said, they were wrong. How can she not be guilty? How did someone who stated that they couldn't judge anyone end up on a jury?

Casey Anthony is not a smart person, she is a pathological liar and she will eventually tell on herself. When she does can they possibly try her for something else?

Forum List

Back