Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In closing , to all you nancys of the world , i was right , you all were wrong , if i pissed you off , awesome ! I hope you all choke on your bullshit ! Whiners , cryers , babies , and sore losers . Close minded assholes with no intelligence or common sense . I hope you all have horrible lives and suffer with great pain when you die . The world doesnt need scumbags like you and would be a far better place if your kind was exterminated . As of this time im deleting my profile and leaving you all to stroke each others dick in defeat . So to all the piece of shit eating nancys , fuck you !!!!!! My job is done here . I now leave you to console each other . ( suck , suck , stroke , stroke . ) morons .

Are you the Dad who raped her or the brother?

In closing , to all you nancys of the world , i was right , you all were wrong , if i pissed you off , awesome ! I hope you all choke on your bullshit ! Whiners , cryers , babies , and sore losers . Close minded assholes with no intelligence or common sense . I hope you all have horrible lives and suffer with great pain when you die . The world doesnt need scumbags like you and would be a far better place if your kind was exterminated . As of this time im deleting my profile and leaving you all to stroke each others dick in defeat . So to all the piece of shit eating nancys , fuck you !!!!!! My job is done here . I now leave you to console each other . ( suck , suck , stroke , stroke . ) morons .

Have a nice life! Don't choke on Casey's smegma!

If Casey Anthony had a dick timesplitter would suck it.

Seriously... would you hook up with her? You'd be sleeping with one eye open.

I wouldn't its too macabre, but there are guys out there who would fuck her with no problem and sleep soundly next to her.

Well God bless 'em. Fuck that.. that girl's got crazy written all over her.

Ok seriously... she looks like she put it on you though.

:eek:

Last edited:
whats frightening, is, she can have another child anytime she wants.

I thought about that for a while before posting it and am wondering, how friggin loony this world is and how truly screwed that is.

Within 5 years she will be married with children.

Yeah, Married to Joran Van der sloot with children. :cool: ~BH

It doesn't even have to be that, there are alot of men out there who think shes innocent, hell a few of them were on this very thread.

You don't close anything, and nobody really cares. Run like the little turd that you are. You're just a rotten person you fucking bottomfeeding puke bag. I hope you have a terrible accident in the near future. Sooner the better. :razz: ~BH

Seriously... would you hook up with her? You'd be sleeping with one eye open.

I wouldn't its too macabre, but there are guys out there who would fuck her with no problem and sleep soundly next to her.

Well God bless 'em. Fuck that.. that's girl's got crazy written all over her.

No doubt she is a total socio path, I wouldn't even go to the same club if she was in it however alot of people think she is innocent, so she will have men that want to date her.

I have no doubt that this Bitch killed her daughter. I don't care what the jury said, they were wrong. How can she not be guilty? How did someone who stated that they couldn't judge anyone end up on a jury?

Casey Anthony is not a smart person, she is a pathological liar and she will eventually tell on herself. When she does can they possibly try her for something else?

Unfortunately no Ollie. Double jeopardy. She can admit pre-meditated murder tomorrow and remain scot-free.

But as biker said, karma's a bitch. Ask OJ.

Have a nice life! Don't choke on Casey's smegma!

If Casey Anthony had a dick timesplitter would suck it.

He would eat her poop if he could. :eek: ~BH

I have no doubt that this Bitch killed her daughter. I don't care what the jury said, they were wrong. How can she not be guilty? How did someone who stated that they couldn't judge anyone end up on a jury?

Casey Anthony is not a smart person, she is a pathological liar and she will eventually tell on herself. When she does can they possibly try her for something else?

Unfortunately no Ollie. Double jeopardy. She can admit pre-meditated murder tomorrow and remain scot-free.

But as biker said, karma's a bitch. Ask OJ.

But sometimes its not, Idi Amin and Pol Pot died quietly and peacefully in their sleep.

Personally... I might watch Maher if she'd do that show. That would be a regular crazy party for sure.

Shit, Maher would probably hit on some crazy-ass Zionist conspiracy theory.

:lol:

I agree with the verdict and ill tell you why its right.

The prosecutor insisted the method of murder was suffocation by duct tape. Yet NO ONE could announce much less prove the cause of death.

I wasn't there to hear all the evidence the jury did but trying to insist on a weapon that caused the death without being able to prove a cause of death is nothing but contridictory.

I don't know and never will the depth to which she was involved but then again unlike some of you I know my idea about her guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The only relevant thoughts on guilt were the 12 that found her not guilty.

Our justice system worked as it was designed too.

Forum List

Back