Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with the verdict and ill tell you why its right.

The prosecutor insisted the method of murder was suffocation by duct tape. Yet NO ONE could announce much less prove the cause of death.

I wasn't there to hear all the evidence the jury did but trying to insist on a weapon that caused the death without being able to prove a cause of death is nothing but contridictory.

I don't know and never will the depth to which she was involved but then again unlike some of you I know my idea about her guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The only relevant thoughts on guilt were the 12 that found her not guilty.

Our justice system worked as it was designed too.

It is better one hundred guilty persons should escape than that one innocent person should suffer.

The prosecution bears the burden and they didn't do their job. Simple as that.

lol

it boils down to the jury

I can't wait to decimate those that were on it. Fair game now. Let's play. This jury is now going to be out there.

This is way different than the OJ days when we had jack crap to go on.

If these people even want to dream of getting going and writing books and wanting to think they are going to be stars, aye carumba. It would be wrong.

It ain't happening.

I have no doubt that this Bitch killed her daughter. I don't care what the jury said, they were wrong. How can she not be guilty? How did someone who stated that they couldn't judge anyone end up on a jury?

Casey Anthony is not a smart person, she is a pathological liar and she will eventually tell on herself. When she does can they possibly try her for something else?

She can't be tried for the same thing twice, if she goes before a trial again it will probably be for something else not even remotely tied to her daughters death, like OJ Simpson did.

She may get caught doing something worse. Remember Juren Van der Sloot and Natalie Holloway? He decided that after the heat died down, he'd go kill someone else in Peru.

Nope..........she's gonna slip up somewhere. I just hope another child doesn't die because of her.

It is better one hundred guilty persons should escape than that one innocent person should suffer.

The prosecution bears the burden and they didn't do their job. Simple as that.

lol

it boils down to the jury

I can't wait to decimate those that were on it. Fair game now. Let's play. This jury is now going to be out there.

This is way different than the OJ days when we had jack crap to go on.

If these people even want to dream of getting going and writing books and wanting to think they are going to be stars, aye carumba. It would be wrong.

It ain't happening.

Letting off a murderer because you have no common sense is a lousy way to get your 15 minutes of fame.

Makes me want to vomit. How many young mothers out there see this now as a chance to get rid of their kids?

The prosecutor insisted the method of murder was suffocation by duct tape. Yet NO ONE could announce much less prove the cause of death.

I wasn't there to hear all the evidence the jury did but trying to insist on a weapon that caused the death without being able to prove a cause of death is nothing but contridictory.

I don't know and never will the depth to which she was involved but then again unlike some of you I know my idea about her guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The only relevant thoughts on guilt were the 12 that found her not guilty.

I love and adore murder. I follow cases just because I adore death and justice. This one is a no brainer that the mother did it.

I want to bazooka barf at this moment. This is a sad day. A mother looked into her babys eyes and duct taped her mouth shut. A mother. And then she killed her.

This is OJ redux. And the jury is going to be on every tv show tomorrow. This has nothing to do with justice.

It has everything to do with 12 pukes who want to make a fortune at the expense of a childs death.

Ya gotta remember...the jury didn't know about the theft of checks from her mother and her friend. They didn't know a lot of things. But now that it's over...they will. I wonder if any of them will feel pangs of guilt once they realize what they did.

Makes me want to vomit. How many young mothers out there see this now as a chance to get rid of their kids?

now come on JimH52, did people see rowe vs wade as a chance to get rid of unwanted pregnancies?

The jury will now make millions by giving this verdict.

I hope they all go to hell. And quickly. Because their avarice up ended justice for a child.

They are pigs.

The jury will now make millions by giving this verdict.

I hope they all go to hell. And quickly. Because their avarice up ended justice for a child.

They are pigs.

At the very least stupid.

sign0001.gif

No gloating; no immediate comment for all the folks who were so damned sure of themselves, except to say a rush to judgment based mainly on media hype is always risky.

The people blaming the jury have to realize they (the jury) did as instructed under the law. If you have a problem here, it should be with our legal system, not the jurors.

Forum List

Back