Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with the verdict and ill tell you why its right.

The prosecutor insisted the method of murder was suffocation by duct tape. Yet NO ONE could announce much less prove the cause of death.

I wasn't there to hear all the evidence the jury did but trying to insist on a weapon that caused the death without being able to prove a cause of death is nothing but contridictory.

I don't know and never will the depth to which she was involved but then again unlike some of you I know my idea about her guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The only relevant thoughts on guilt were the 12 that found her not guilty.

Our justice system worked as it was designed too.

Next time someone duct tapes your mouth and nose tell us how it goes.

I believe LDB called it when she said an accident covered up to look like a murder. She was saying it in jest but folks bought it I guess

I agree with the verdict and ill tell you why its right.

The prosecutor insisted the method of murder was suffocation by duct tape. Yet NO ONE could announce much less prove the cause of death.

I wasn't there to hear all the evidence the jury did but trying to insist on a weapon that caused the death without being able to prove a cause of death is nothing but contridictory.

I don't know and never will the depth to which she was involved but then again unlike some of you I know my idea about her guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The only relevant thoughts on guilt were the 12 that found her not guilty.

Our justice system worked as it was designed too.

I love and adore murder. I follow cases just because I adore death and justice. This one is a no brainer that the mother did it.

I want to bazooka barf at this moment. This is a sad day. A mother looked into her babys eyes and duct taped her mouth shut. A mother. And then she killed her.

This is OJ redux. And the jury is going to be on every tv show tomorrow. This has nothing to do with justice.

It has everything to do with 12 pukes who want to make a fortune at the expense of a childs death.

If I were on that jury and I read this your ass would already be in the proverbial sling.

I love and adore murder. I follow cases just because I adore death and justice. This one is a no brainer that the mother did it.

I want to bazooka barf at this moment. This is a sad day. A mother looked into her babys eyes and duct taped her mouth shut. A mother. And then she killed her.

This is OJ redux. And the jury is going to be on every tv show tomorrow. This has nothing to do with justice.

It has everything to do with 12 pukes who want to make a fortune at the expense of a childs death.

The fact that you follow murder cases is irrelevant to this case. Each case is unique and presents its own challenges to the prosecution to prove guilt. This prosecutor did not, its just that simple. We dont comprimise our civil liberties to suit our emotions of the moment.

And your assertion that 12 complete strangers conspired to let a guilty person go free just for the sake of making a few thousand bucks at the risk of themselves being imprisoned is obsurd to say the least.

lol

watch up and coming

what I do know in life is promo and how to make a buck. there are some on that jury who have already signed deals. I can smell it. whether you like it or not. sorry. this is what I used to do for a living.

back to whether or not the prosecutor proved the case, how on this bloody planet do you find a woman absolutely guilty of lying over and over to authorities but innocent of any and all other charges?

this defies logic. but then this is florida is it not? this is the same america who found OJ innocent correct? because they didn't believe DNA evidence at the time?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I remember that one.:lol:

I dont doubt some will make money off this case, most notably her lawyer and his future career. Having said that it does not change the innept job the prosecution did.

Ya gotta remember...the jury didn't know about the theft of checks from her mother and her friend. They didn't know a lot of things. But now that it's over...they will. I wonder if any of them will feel pangs of guilt once they realize what they did.

No, but they did knows he was in cuffs for stealing via credit card theft on that first visit to the Anthony house on the 16th of July

The State gave the jury the benefit of common sense. They didn't deserve it.

The fact that you follow murder cases is irrelevant to this case. Each case is unique and presents its own challenges to the prosecution to prove guilt. This prosecutor did not, its just that simple. We dont comprimise our civil liberties to suit our emotions of the moment.

And your assertion that 12 complete strangers conspired to let a guilty person go free just for the sake of making a few thousand bucks at the risk of themselves being imprisoned is obsurd to say the least.

lol

watch up and coming

what I do know in life is promo and how to make a buck. there are some on that jury who have already signed deals. I can smell it. whether you like it or not. sorry. this is what I used to do for a living.

back to whether or not the prosecutor proved the case, how on this bloody planet do you find a woman absolutely guilty of lying over and over to authorities but innocent of any and all other charges?

this defies logic. but then this is florida is it not? this is the same america who found OJ innocent correct? because they didn't believe DNA evidence at the time?

I dont doubt some will make money off this case, most notably her lawyer and his future career. Having said that it does not change the innept job the prosecution did.

I am reticent to give her lawyer credit here. It was the prosecution that acquitted her! Or perhaps it was that mental image of Casey slinging around 27 bags of concrete to make a 4 inch slab. Whatever happened someone bigger and stronger than her buried that body under concrete.

Last edited:
The people blaming the jury have to realize they (the jury) did as instructed under the law. If you have a problem here, it should be with our legal system, not the jurors.

Not if they believed 1) sexual abuse or 2) George dumped the body or 3) drowning

There was no evidence of those...just bs allegations in OS.

Perhaps "reasonable doubt" needs to be redefined.
There are hundreds of drowning deaths in Florida each year. The majority are children 1-4 yrs of age.
Yet this is the only case on record of a parent not reporting it, claiming a ficticious baby sitter kidnapped the child and a family member dumping the remains in the woods..with duct tape over the mouth.

good grief, the Anthony family is receiving death threats.

Sadly two or three jury members have allowed their names to be released.

I believe these are alternate jurors who agreed to make a statement at a later date. Hope it works out for them.

I hope the best for them also...sad to even imagine that one of them would pay the ultimate price for doing their civic duty...

Such is the world we live in; absolutely disgusting...

lol

watch up and coming

With all due respect, because I realize so many now are blaming the prosecution, I fault the jury.

And here is why. Please bear with me. The jury is comprised of individuals who actually beleive that they have to be standing over the body of the deceased as a murderer is killing said victim.

Because nothing else would be real to them.

A jury these days are 12 people who do anything and everything that is not for real.

These are people/individuals who have no basis in reality. Their lives are twitter.

Herein lies a jury. In Florida. La la land.

The jury will now make millions by giving this verdict.

I hope they all go to hell. And quickly. Because their avarice up ended justice for a child.

They are pigs.

At the very least stupid.

Aye carumba. You can see where this is going. Good Morning America tomorrow and all the rest.

I so want to bazooka barf.

And I'm all for innocence and not hang them high. I brought up this crazy pathologist that we had up here who was convicting innocent people left right and center, tearing peoples lives apart, tearing families apart with his false accusations.

And imprisoning innocent people. This man was a maniac. So it's not like I want to see everyone hung high. Au contraire.

This jury got this wrong on this baby.And they will pay a price up and coming in the media.

Tiny, i do understand your frustration but your anger is misplaced.

This jury answered the call that their duty as Americans requires. Quite possibly at great expense to them both financially and emotionally. They followed the letter of the law as required and left their gut and emotions at the door. It is easy for us to be armchair jurors because we have no burden to bear.

NONE of us know the truth. NONE of us, we can only speculate and guess. Just for the sake of arguing I will concede she may be guilty. But I also have to admit she may be innocent. No innocent person should ever have to be unjustly convicted because of emotion or a gut feeling and thats why we have the safeguards we have.

lol

watch up and coming

With all due respect, because I realize so many now are blaming the prosecution, I fault the jury.

And here is why. Please bear with me. The jury is comprised of individuals who actually beleive that they have to be standing over the body of the deceased as a murderer is killing said victim.

Because nothing else would be real to them.

A jury these days are 12 people who do anything and everything that is not for real.

These are people/individuals who have no basis in reality. Their lives are twitter.

Herein lies a jury. In Florida. La la land.

They haven't said a word of why they came to their decision. So how in the world do you know they "believe they had to be standing over the body...?" All they have done is exactly what the State asked of them; to render their opinion on Ms. Anthony's guilt or innocence. Leave them be...

Sadly two or three jury members have allowed their names to be released.

I believe these are alternate jurors who agreed to make a statement at a later date. Hope it works out for them.

I hope the best for them also...sad to even imagine that one of them would pay the ultimate price for doing their civic duty...

Such is the world we live in; absolutely disgusting...

Why aren't all of them releasing their names? Are they not proud of their decision?
What's the problem here?

Surely they are rejoicing at reaching this verdict freeing this woman. Why would they be ashamed of their verdict?

Not one of you got it right on the poll. Mob mentality hard at work.

How were we supposed to know the jury was full of idiots?

You celebrate a killer going free - have at it

Oh come on the jury wasn't stupid. I do not understand blaming a jury because the prosecution messed up. They should have waited, someone would have slipped up and given them concrete evidence. Now, she can never be convicted.

Forum List

Back