Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not think it went down that way at all. I do not believe people cover up accidents and make them look like murder. It doesn't make any sense. I think Casey either murdered Caylee to get at her parents or she died in an accident where Casey was extremely neglectful. The prosecution comes up with this fairytale about how Casey killed her because she wanted to party. Why would that be a good motive? She could have ditched Caylee on her parents and partied all she wanted. That is certainly a lot easier especially for someone who is self-centered. Why make things difficult for yourself? I truthfully believe if prosecutors had been patient, Casey would eventually have been convicted. I think the media hype made them think they had to bring charges right away or be crucified. It is a shame it turned out this way.

State doesn't have to prove motive. Your guess is as good as theirs.

bolded: I agree she murdered her, and - then why the tape?

Last edited:
tinydancer...the net is full of nutbars. You need to edit your address out.

Oh, and if anyone ever kicked my dog, I would kill them where they stood.

It may not even be her name and address. But if I were the person whose name is showing, I'd be pissed.

...I'm real.

I am not a figment of anyones imagination on the net. I am real.

By all means come by. I will welcome you. I have no fear because I am real. Now flogging me in front of my neighbors would really mean you have to get by one dog called Duke and then past my Ruby Starr (she's a catahoula and pissed off at the best of times) but by all means come by.

I edited out your personal information for your own damn good. You aren't even a taxpayer in the State of Florida, which makes your argument even weaker. Please stop for your own good...

I do not think it went down that way at all. I do not believe people cover up accidents and make them look like murder. It doesn't make any sense. I think Casey either murdered Caylee to get at her parents or she died in an accident where Casey was extremely neglectful. The prosecution comes up with this fairytale about how Casey killed her because she wanted to party. Why would that be a good motive? She could have ditched Caylee on her parents and partied all she wanted. That is certainly a lot easier especially for someone who is self-centered. Why make things difficult for yourself? I truthfully believe if prosecutors had been patient, Casey would eventually have been convicted. I think the media hype made them think they had to bring charges right away or be crucified. It is a shame it turned out this way.

bolded: I agree, then why the tape?

Scroll up a couple posts I gave possible reasons for the tape.

I know the state doesn't have to provide a motive, but they spent so much time trying to prove one that doesn't really make any sense. I think the tape was postmortem, but I don't know why.

Just further proof as to how far this country has fallen. Our system is more interested in the bureaucracy of legality than in the concept of JUSTICE. The only saving grace is that Casey Anthony will rot in hell for eternity when her true Judgement is handed down at the end of her life. It's too bad our country doesn't want to have anything to do with Justice on THIS side of Eternity.

I know the state doesn't have to provide a motive, but they spent so much time trying to prove one that doesn't really make any sense. I think the tape was postmortem, but I don't know why.

I agree completely. Possibly to hold the body together for transportation after decomposition had already begun. Perhaps in some attempt to keep bugs out of her body in an awful attempt at respect. Perhaps it just migrated there over time from being rustled around. I said at the beginning of this debate today that the obsession with the tape is in my opinion something the jury couldnt overcome

I'm gonna throw a thought out there... kinda crazy but considering this case it fits right in.

Grampa actually was molesting his own children. Then he carried this deviant behavior over to his grand daughter. She is getting to the age where communication becomes possible. Grandpa decides he cant risk it and either drowns her or whatever. Being an ex cop he knows what to do to clean things up and leave no clues behind. Says nothing and hopes it will forever be a missing child case. I mean before he knew his grand daughter was dead he tries to kill himself. Tells his mistress things that could implicate him. Denys knowing how he buried 4 or 5 family pets. Which started when Casey was a small child and exactly resembles how Kaley was found. Maybe the duct tape migrated from the bag to the body during decomposition. Maybe the tape was used to hold an already decomposed body together to be transported more than once.
Are we supposed to believe someone who told such stupid end easily disprovable lies (Casey) could completely clean a crime up to the point that the best labs in the country couldnt find any forensic evidence? I dont see it....
Something is definitely wrong but there is no proof to pin it to 1 person.

Bingo. Now it gets interesting.

Why didn't anyone on the freaking planet know this baby was missing?

Because other people are complicit in whatever happened to this child. We have a huge inquest coming and as it should be over a baby called Phoenix Sinclair.

You won't believe this one. Her parents used her for target practice in a dogs crate. No one supposedly knew she was missing for months.

Months. Freaking months.

I have thought from day one that this was a case in which the mother wanted to party and overdosed her kid. I agree with Jeffery Toboon on CNN. The Prosecution overcharged this witch. She could not admit she killed her. The charge should have been second degree or manslaughter. Then the jury would have been more responsive.

I'm gonna throw a thought out there... kinda crazy but considering this case it fits right in.

Grampa actually was molesting his own children. Then he carried this deviant behavior over to his grand daughter. She is getting to the age where communication becomes possible. Grandpa decides he cant risk it and either drowns her or whatever. Being an ex cop he knows what to do to clean things up and leave no clues behind. Says nothing and hopes it will forever be a missing child case. I mean before he knew his grand daughter was dead he tries to kill himself. Tells his mistress things that could implicate him. Denys knowing how he buried 4 or 5 family pets. Which started when Casey was a small child and exactly resembles how Kaley was found. Maybe the duct tape migrated from the bag to the body during decomposition. Maybe the tape was used to hold an already decomposed body together to be transported more than once.
Are we supposed to believe someone who told such stupid end easily disprovable lies (Casey) could completely clean a crime up to the point that the best labs in the country couldnt find any forensic evidence? I dont see it....
It is crazy and only fits in an imaginary defense

There was no proof of sex abuse offered. Onlyin OS - not testimony or evidence. You got played if you believe this.

I have thought from day one that this was a case in which the mother wanted to party and overdosed her kid. I agree with Jeffery Toboon on CNN. The Prosecution overcharged this witch. She could not admit she killed her. The charge should have been second degree or manslaughter. Then the jury would have been more responsive.

Sounds copletely plausible although if it happened that way i believe she only wanted her passed out so she could party not kill her. And i deffinately agree on the manslaughter issue.

You could be right about that. Although I really believe if they would have waited to charge her something would have broken. Then again maybe they were afraid because of what happened when they tried that before with the Trenton Duckett case and his mother committed suicide. I don't know, but I think it was the media hype that caused them to move on her with little evidence.

There was no proof of sex abuse offered. Onlyin OS - not testimony or evidence. You got played if you believe this.

I never said I believed it but without knowing I dont discount it. How do we know what testimony the judge dissallowed during sidebar or chamber discussions prior to the defense getting a chance to put on their case?

good grief, the Anthony family is receiving death threats.

No one is surprised. If I lived in Florida and the state had just spent tons of money to allow a murderer to go free, you think I would be a tad on the angry side?

I never said I believed it but without knowing I dont discount it. How do we know what testimony the judge dissallowed during sidebar or chamber discussions prior to the defense getting a chance to put on their case?

Because it wasn't testified to in the trial. Asked and denied = no proof. That is why in the closing JB was not able to speak about it.

In closing , to all you nancys of the world , i was right , you all were wrong , if i <Freudian insult omitted> , awesome ! I hope you all choke on your <scatological insult omitted>! Whiners , cryers , babies , and sore losers . Close minded <scatological insult omitted> with no intelligence or common sense . I hope you all have horrible lives and suffer with great pain when you die . The world <sic>doesnt need scumbags like you and would be a far better place if your kind <sic>was exterminated . As of this time <sic>im deleting my profile and leaving you all <Freudian insult omitted> in defeat . So to all the piece of <scatological insult omitted>, <Second stage Freudian insult omitted>!!!!!! My job is done here . I now leave you to console each other . ( <four Freudian insults omitted> ) morons .

Gee, timesplitter, why don't you tell us what you and your other skins really think.

Or Casey threw the child in the trunk so she could party. The baby asphyxiated and died. She then tried to dispose of the baby and then...GET THIS....got away with it.

Just sayin.

Because it wasn't testified to in the trial. Asked and denied = no proof. That is why in the closing JB was not able to speak about it.

well obviously there wasnt adaquate proof to prove Casey did it either so where are we now? All avenues should have been persued

Or Casey threw the child in the trunk so she could party. The baby asphyxiated and died. She then tried to dispose of the baby and then...GET THIS....got away with it.

Just sayin.

you may very well be right

Forum List

Back