Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must confess, this all blows, but, I have deep down a certain gladness that alllllll of those schmamry tragedy media whores were allllllll wrong.

fox spent all, I and I mean all day the previous 3 last Saturdays wall to wall, last week when the judge granted a recess till monday they didn't bat an eye, instead of putting on regularly scheduled prgming like the financial shows they have on at that time every Saturday at 700 pacific/1000 eastern, they just put a Blondie and a white toothed wonder boy of which they have no short supply, up there for hours to re-dredge all the previous days pond of awfuls till 'judge jeanine piro' could get a make up guy to trowel on her make up and drag her carcass in to take over.....and Geraldo? Who ever punched or hit him with a chair way back when, I'd like to buy that guy a drink.

Its fucking sick. it wasn't about Caylee, it was almost obscene.

Did you ever get a chance to see video of people running to get a seat in the courtroom? It wasn't just the media fucks.

no thank god, I did my level best NOT to watch really.

She'll be picked up for some random DUI and drug arrests and eventually OD in a roach motel somewhere.

I don't recall any allegation that Casey was addicted to anything, even sex. The pictures all over the Internet were of one specific timeframe during that 31 days.

If she was charged with first degree murder is that the only decision the jury was allowed to deliberate on? They couldn't have come back with manslaughter?

I can not figure how they came back with a not guilty decision. What mother doesn't call the police if her child is found floating in a pool? What mother lies for a month about the child's whereabouts?

I can not figure how a baby found with duct tape over her nose and mouth in a garbage bad and tossed into a swamp and a mother who lied for the first month of her child being missing, who partied her ass off without a care in the world, with chloroform found in massive amounts in the car with chloroform being looked up on the home computer by Casey, etc, etc, etc . . .. . . . how is Casey Anthony not guilty?

I agree with the verdict and ill tell you why its right.

The prosecutor insisted the method of murder was suffocation by duct tape. Yet NO ONE could announce much less prove the cause of death.

I wasn't there to hear all the evidence the jury did but trying to insist on a weapon that caused the death without being able to prove a cause of death is nothing but contridictory.

I don't know and never will the depth to which she was involved but then again unlike some of you I know my idea about her guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The only relevant thoughts on guilt were the 12 that found her not guilty.

Our justice system worked as it was designed too.

Next time someone duct tapes your mouth and nose tell us how it goes.

I believe LDB called it when she said an accident covered up to look like a murder. She was saying it in jest but folks bought it I guess

If I was already dead, why would I care?

If she was charged with first degree murder is that the only decision the jury was allowed to deliberate on? They couldn't have come back with manslaughter?

I can not figure how they came back with a not guilty decision. What mother doesn't call the police if her child is found floating in a pool? What mother lies for a month about the child's whereabouts?

I can not figure how a baby found with duct tape over her nose and mouth in a garbage bad and tossed into a swamp and a mother who lied for the first month of her child being missing, who partied her ass off without a care in the world, with chloroform found in massive amounts in the car with chloroform being looked up on the home computer by Casey, etc, etc, etc . . .. . . . how is Casey Anthony not guilty?

No Zoom, the jury acquitted her on three different charges,, first degree, aggravated child abuse, and manslaughter. They had earplugs on. 31 days casey lied to her mom and wouldn't let her see Caylee. 31 days, I wonder how the dummies on the jury resolved that information??

Not one of you got it right on the poll. Mob mentality hard at work.

How were we supposed to know the jury was full of idiots?

You celebrate a killer going free - have at it

Oh come on the jury wasn't stupid. I do not understand blaming a jury because the prosecution messed up. They should have waited, someone would have slipped up and given them concrete evidence. Now, she can never be convicted.

There was not one single CEO or other person in any kind of supervisory position on that jury, according to one interviewer that I saw on television today (not sure which channel). She said anybody who could have made an intelligent decision was dismissed by the defense team. I understand this is the current accepted practice for jury selection--get rid of intelligent decision makers if your client is guilty.

Now, we have a calloused, cold-blooded child killer who is going to be out on the streets again, and she will likely do it again to somebody else's child.

Her parents left the courtroom while those people celebrated their hollow victory.

This is a sorry day for justice in America.

Letting the defense get away with choosing amoral, noncommittal nincompoops for jurors is intolerable.

I'm outraged.

Ya gotta remember...the jury didn't know about the theft of checks from her mother and her friend. They didn't know a lot of things. But now that it's over...they will. I wonder if any of them will feel pangs of guilt once they realize what they did.

No, but they did knows he was in cuffs for stealing via credit card theft on that first visit to the Anthony house on the 16th of July

The State gave the jury the benefit of common sense. They didn't deserve it.

The judge said at the outset he would not allow any testimony regarding the checks, which was not at issue during THIS trial. Geeze.... give it a rest, will ya?

Oh come on the jury wasn't stupid. I do not understand blaming a jury because the prosecution messed up. They should have waited, someone would have slipped up and given them concrete evidence. Now, she can never be convicted.

Break it down. She was convicted of lying.

Now why?

She knew the baby was dead - she admitted it only after the body being discovered.
- so why sit in jail for three years?
- George hid it? - no proof, only OS bs and again why sit in jail for three years
- abuse, again only OS bs

I don't give this bunch the benefit of doubt. OS are not evidence.

See? You hit the nail on the head! She was convicted of lying. Lying about what? How they found her not guilty and convicted her of lying isn't logical.

I must confess, this all blows, but, I have deep down a certain gladness that alllllll of those schmamry tragedy media whores were allllllll wrong.

fox spent all, I and I mean all day the previous 3 last Saturdays wall to wall, last week when the judge granted a recess till monday they didn't bat an eye, instead of putting on regularly scheduled prgming like the financial shows they have on at that time every Saturday at 700 pacific/1000 eastern, they just put a Blondie and a white toothed wonder boy of which they have no short supply, up there for hours to re-dredge all the previous days pond of awfuls till 'judge jeanine piro' could get a make up guy to trowel on her make up and drag her carcass in to take over.....and Geraldo? Who ever punched or hit him with a chair way back when, I'd like to buy that guy a drink.

Its fucking sick. it wasn't about Caylee, it was almost obscene.

Did you ever get a chance to see video of people running to get a seat in the courtroom? It wasn't just the media fucks.

I didn't watch either, just caught a glimpse of the video on the news one night. Have you ever seen video of women running to get into one of those wedding dress sales? It looked like that...

It was a proper decision, based on what I saw of the evidence. Everything that happened was equally consistent with a theory that the child died accidentally and what happened after that was Casey Anthony trying to distance herself from the death because it happened under circumstances where she felt they would try to blame her.

That's the emotional aspect, for sure. But the State lost because it did not prove its case. Plain and simple. I'm anxious to hear what the jurers have to say tomorrow.

I'd like to know too. What they thought of casey the victim and her 31 days of lying to cover up the fact that her baby was missing. How did they resolve that?? oh yeah,, it's all Georg'es fault innit? Damn Dummies.

was it up to them to figure that out?

No Zoom, the jury acquitted her on three different charges,, first degree, aggravated child abuse, and manslaughter. They had earplugs on. 31 days casey lied to her mom and wouldn't let her see Caylee. 31 days, I wonder how the dummies on the jury resolved that information??

They're saying that 'beyond a reasonable doubt' wasn't proven. That because they couldn't say how Caylee died . . . broken neck/suffocated/drown, etc . . . that that's why the jury came back with not guilty. Um . . hellooo? DUCT TAPE, IN A BAG, IN A SWAMP. How did they not come back with guilty? :cuckoo:

So . . that outweighs the mother's actions? Her lies? The proof (chloroform in the trunk ... for crying out loud someone killed this baby!) they did have?

This is nuts. The jury had to have be comprised of moronic dummies.

She'll be picked up for some random DUI and drug arrests and eventually OD in a roach motel somewhere.

I don't recall any allegation that Casey was addicted to anything, even sex. The pictures all over the Internet were of one specific timeframe during that 31 days.

well it doesn't follow inho, that those were the only instances she was partying, and if so, I find that strange....wouldn't you?

I didn't watch either, just caught a glimpse of the video on the news one night. Have you ever seen video of women running to get into one of those wedding dress sales? It looked like that...

or a wal mart Christmas morning sale rush? great. just great. if they'd all crushed each other? karma.

That's the emotional aspect, for sure. But the State lost because it did not prove its case. Plain and simple. I'm anxious to hear what the jurers have to say tomorrow.

I'd like to know too. What they thought of casey the victim and her 31 days of lying to cover up the fact that her baby was missing. How did they resolve that?? oh yeah,, it's all Georg'es fault innit? Damn Dummies.

Yes, it's called "deliberation" Thanks for playing.

For goodness sakes! They did not prove that SHE did it! Or that she did anything for that matter besides lying which she apparently would do if you asked what she had for lunch. They can't even show that Caylee was murdered.

Actually I once found all her FB photos, they were all pretty much the same thing/

well it doesn't follow inho, that those were the only instances she was partying, and if so, I find that strange....wouldn't you?

None of it makes any sense. Now that she cannot be tried again, I wish she would tell what really happened.

In closing , to all you nancys of the world , i was right , you all were wrong , if i pissed you off , awesome ! I hope you all choke on your bullshit ! Whiners , cryers , babies , and sore losers . Close minded assholes with no intelligence or common sense . I hope you all have horrible lives and suffer with great pain when you die . The world doesnt need scumbags like you and would be a far better place if your kind was exterminated . As of this time im deleting my profile and leaving you all to stroke each others dick in defeat . So to all the piece of shit eating nancys , fuck you !!!!!! My job is done here . I now leave you to console each other . ( suck , suck , stroke , stroke . ) morons .

Gee, I wonder who's sock that is?

It was none other than....

<drumroll....>
<drumroll....>
<drumroll....>
<drumroll....>
<drumroll....>
<drumroll....>
<drumroll....>

Well, I'm not sure which of their exact handles is the owner, but their schtick is "Pock, pock, pock, p'dock!!!!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, it's called "deliberation" Thanks for playing.

No, it is not up to them to figure it out. It is up to the prosecution who do not prove their case. Oh, and this is not really a game. We are talking about a dead little girl and our justice system.

Forum List

Back