Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why?

They didn't have any 'conclusive' proof.

That created doubt.

End of story.

For now......

Karma has a way of evening things out.....

Look at OJ.

Why?

They didn't have any 'conclusive' proof.

That created doubt.

End of story.

For now......

Karma has a way of evening things out.....

Look at OJ.

It helps to actually prove the cause of death.

The State of Florida could not do that.

This does not make the defense attorney a genius nor does it make the prosecutors a bunch of bumblers.

The evidence was what it was. And what it was -- sadly -- was inconclusive.

And jurors are supposed to take that kind of thing into account.

so if you want to murder in Florida just do it and hide the body long enough so that no ME can establish cause of death.. Good deal huh?

The thing is, there was plenty of circumstancial evidence.

I thought it was strange when Jose referred in his press conference to Caylee as having passed on.. She was freaking murdered but this is where it ends because the jury couldn't think it through.

I think the jury failed.

You know that George and Cindy have a very good suspicion that Casey is as guilty as sin, if they aren't totally sure. Now, she will go back that house and put her feet under their dinner table. I think Cindy can deal with it because she is one shake from a loon, but how the heck is George going to deal with the murderer of his granddaughter sitting on his couch, eating from his refrig? That is why the Demon authorized her attorney to trash George. It was "win by all means.", even if it meant trashing an innocent man.

I give this woman two years and she will be into another similar incident. George better sleep lightly.

I'm not sure how it is done in Florida, but in TN after a case is concluded the lawyers are given time with the jury to ask questions about why they voted as they did, what the others did right or wrong, etc. You never hear about this part. There are many parts you never hear about. But jurors have told that they voted a certain way because they didn't like the lawyer's looks, the way the defendant did their hair, the attitude of a witness, etc. What goes on behind the scenes, if known, would be truly shocking.

I heard an alternate say today that he would not have voted for a guilty verdict, based on the fact that, in his mind, the prosecution did not show the cause of death. For what it's worth.

I'm not sure how it is done in Florida, but in TN after a case is concluded the lawyers are given time with the jury to ask questions about why they voted as they did, what the others did right or wrong, etc. You never hear about this part. There are many parts you never hear about. But jurors have told that they voted a certain way because they didn't like the lawyer's looks, the way the defendant did their hair, the attitude of a witness, etc. What goes on behind the scenes, if known, would be truly shocking.

I heard an alternate say today that he would not have voted for a guilty verdict, based on the fact that, in his mind, the prosecution did not show the cause of death. For what it's worth.

There are times when you may know the cause of death but cannot determine if there was a murder. But without the cause of death, you simply cannot know if it was murder or not.

You know that George and Cindy have a very good suspicion that Casey is as guilty as sin, if they aren't totally sure. Now, she will go back that house and put her feet under their dinner table. I think Cindy can deal with it because she is one shake from a loon, but how the heck is George going to deal with the murderer of his granddaughter sitting on his couch, eating from his refrig? That is why the Demon authorized her attorney to trash George. It was "win by all means.", even if it meant trashing an innocent man.

I give this woman two years and she will be into another similar incident. George better sleep lightly.

So who poured the 27 bags of concrete?

sign0001.gif

No gloating; no immediate comment for all the folks who were so damned sure of themselves, except to say a rush to judgment based mainly on media hype is always risky.

Jeezus you're stupid Maggie. Nobody gives a shit about the media hype, we all knew she was guilty. Nobody needed the media to influence them unless they are sheoplized morons. :cuckoo:

The truth of the matter is, is that you're too stupid and blind to see that. You always would defend the bitch, but when the heat came on, your dumb ass would back track and you would always claim that you were just talking about them having to prove beyond reasonable doubt that she killed her. But, you just exposed your own bullshit. You always were on her side, and it never had anything to do with the legal process. Face it, you're a fraud.

WTF would you have to gloat about anyway? Nothings changed Maggie. You still go out of your way to argue in favor of every single maggot puke bag out there, for what reason I'll never understand. I suppose it's because you always dreamed of being a bottomfeeding defense attorney, but you only ended up working for them as a legal secretary or clerk or whatever the hell you said you did. The bitch killed her with chloroform while trying to put her to sleep so she could go out and shake her ass and act like a stupid slut. Don't forget it, because that's the truth.

Just because those mentally ill jurors ruled in your favor doesn't make you anymore right or Casey any less guilty of murder. She's still guilty, only the system didn't find her guilty. Killing your own child is not Natural. It goes against the foundation of life and the struggle to survive. Universal Law will take care of her. ~BH

I doubt they will let her live there. Cindy didn't want her to die but she fully expected her to be in jail for a long time. I can't see them taking her in. Let the defense team take her ass in.

There are times when you may know the cause of death but cannot determine if there was a murder. But without the cause of death, you simply cannot know if it was murder or not.

You worded this much better than you did the other day :wink_2:

If she was charged with first degree murder is that the only decision the jury was allowed to deliberate on? They couldn't have come back with manslaughter?

I can not figure how they came back with a not guilty decision. What mother doesn't call the police if her child is found floating in a pool? What mother lies for a month about the child's whereabouts?

I can not figure how a baby found with duct tape over her nose and mouth in a garbage bad and tossed into a swamp and a mother who lied for the first month of her child being missing, who partied her ass off without a care in the world, with chloroform found in massive amounts in the car with chloroform being looked up on the home computer by Casey, etc, etc, etc . . .. . . . how is Casey Anthony not guilty?

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but didnt they make it so its either not guilty or the death penalty?

If she was charged with first degree murder is that the only decision the jury was allowed to deliberate on? They couldn't have come back with manslaughter?

I can not figure how they came back with a not guilty decision. What mother doesn't call the police if her child is found floating in a pool? What mother lies for a month about the child's whereabouts?

I can not figure how a baby found with duct tape over her nose and mouth in a garbage bad and tossed into a swamp and a mother who lied for the first month of her child being missing, who partied her ass off without a care in the world, with chloroform found in massive amounts in the car with chloroform being looked up on the home computer by Casey, etc, etc, etc . . .. . . . how is Casey Anthony not guilty?

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but didnt they make it so its either not guilty or the death penalty?

Of the capital crime yes. Lesser includeds no. And in a capital case the judge is required to inform the jury they can choose a lesser included. Like manslaughter.

Not one of you got it right on the poll. Mob mentality hard at work.

I gather you think she's innocent?

Doesn't matter what the public thinks, a Jury of her peers found her not guilty which means she is innocent. This is why we do not allow mobs to make such decisions.

Yeah but something tells me by your repeated tone that you're glad that she was not found guilty, Am I wrong? :eusa_whistle:

Know what I think bro? I don't think you give a fuck about that little girl that died, otherwise you wouldn't keep repeating yourself. You would make your point, and then just shut the fuck up about it. Oh and uh, that was a "mob" that ruled in her favor. ~BH

I thought that was as well, but what if George told them to go ahead with the molestation charges to get sympathy for Caylee.

Remember, anything to get her off...(and it may have been the thing that worked?...)

Not one of you got it right on the poll. Mob mentality hard at work.

I gather you think she's innocent?

Doesn't matter what the public thinks, a Jury of her peers found her not guilty which means she is innocent. This is why we do not allow mobs to make such decisions.

Semantic I know, but no, she may not be innocent. Guilt is a verdict that is rendered by a jury. Even before a person is tried, he/she may have actually done the crime, but is still considered not guilty. If the person is acquitted, it wouldn't mean he/she didn't do the crime. It would only mean he/she was found not guilty by a jury. Not the same as innocence.

Oh hell no. I'd bet my aunt agnes that she won't be going home to that house. Not now, not ever.

Forum List

Back