Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For clarity's sake, we do not know who fathered Caylee. Am I correct? I was waiting for Baez to infer that George is the father. Maybe that is yet to come.

A minor irrelevant thought, but for the life of me I cannot understand why the Anthonys still have that pool in their backyard. As stated in George's letters, they had done renovations on the house and yard so its not as if they had been living unproductive non-participatory lives. So why keep that painful questionable reminder?

Who said the baby died in the pool??
George and Cindy have not said she died in the pool, therefore, why should they remove it??

I suggest y'all listen to that tape again where cindy says "they want to talk to you" and hands the phone to Casey. Just listen.

I don't think that kid died in a pool. I think her MOTHER knocked her out like she's probably done before, put tape over her mouth "just in case", so MOMMY could go in bars and bump uglies with other girls and guys. She suffocated. Pool my ass.

For clarity's sake, we do not know who fathered Caylee. Am I correct? I was waiting for Baez to infer that George is the father. Maybe that is yet to come.

A minor irrelevant thought, but for the life of me I cannot understand why the Anthonys still have that pool in their backyard. As stated in George's letters, they had done renovations on the house and yard so its not as if they had been living unproductive non-participatory lives. So why keep that painful questionable reminder?

No we don't know who is. She lied several times.

Baez did try to link Lee to fathering the child, but dna has proven both men not to be the father
I thought he made a big slip and blew it with this:
BAEZ: Everyone was aware that they hid this beautiful child like a flower in the attic. And you`ll hear evidence that Casey has a brother and he, too, wanted to follow in his father`s footsteps and on certain occasions when he was a teenager, he also attempted to touch his sister although it didn`t go as far.

It got so bad that the FBI did a paternity test to see if he was Caylee`s father and when he was confronted with this information, he didn`t deny it.

If Lee didn't go as far, why question he might be the father.

Spoke too soon. Seems tempers are short and it isn't just Daydreamer.

Sheesh. Y'all gotta forget what you saw and heard BEFORE this trial and go with the EVIDENCE. Then discuss it, not bite each other. We have months to go, so I suggest taking a day off now and then so you can debate each other instead of ripping each others heads off.

I can imagine what that jury room is going to be like. Glad I ain't in it.

They (the jury) doesn't have all the back story to pull from either. I am sure cooler heads will prevail.

I just want the truth to prevail. Whatever that may be.

Ok. Then remember just who is sitting in jail and is on trial. CASEY is.

Y'all keep forgetting something. CASEY is a pathological LIAR. She has lied about so many things, why the fuck wouldn't she LIE about her dad and Lee molesting her??? She's a PROVEN LIAR.
Geez.

No we don't know who is. She lied several times.

Baez did try to link Lee to fathering the child, but dna has proven both men not to be the father
I thought he made a big slip and blew it with this:
BAEZ: Everyone was aware that they hid this beautiful child like a flower in the attic. And you`ll hear evidence that Casey has a brother and he, too, wanted to follow in his father`s footsteps and on certain occasions when he was a teenager, he also attempted to touch his sister although it didn`t go as far.

It got so bad that the FBI did a paternity test to see if he was Caylee`s father and when he was confronted with this information, he didn`t deny it.

If Lee didn't go as far, why question he might be the father.

I remember when this came out.
I was shocked they were even considering either men to be the Daddy of Caylee, but the DNA tests came back and proved that neither George nor Lee were Caylee's Daddy. So what's the big deal?? Why doesn't Casey just say who the Daddy is/was?? Good grief already~

Why can't this woman just answer questions with a simple Yes or No?
Why does she either have to validate the question or skirt around the issue?

I despise long-winded people in general (I have no patience for them) and she is crawling under my skin BIG TIME.

I do have a new reverence and respect to her stupidity though. She is just naturally; not too bright. I really have to give her more slack in that department. But given how dim-witted she is, one would think answering a question with a simple Yes or No would be a lot easier for her.

Y'all keep forgetting something. CASEY is a pathological LIAR. She has lied about so many things, why the fuck wouldn't she LIE about her dad and Lee molesting her??? She's a PROVEN LIAR.
Geez.

You'll get no arguments from me......a pathological liar she is, and she's not going to change now.
Casey plans on riding this one all the way to the end, probably hoping somebody else will get nailed for the murder. But I hope to hell her horse bucks and throws her ass so far, it might knock some truth in her head, but I doubt it.

Had to go back a few pages.

Daydreamer, you need to take a break from this trial. You're beginning to foam at the mouth when it comes to Cindy and seem mighty irked that some don't see it as you do (the case and the players in this case).

Nah, I am equally as pissed off at George too :lol:

My less-than-nice posts are in response to an instigator on this thread who doesn't want to focus on the case rather, hurl insults at the posters. Provocateur galore!!

And, are you kidding me? Break from the trial NOW? I waited almost 3 years for this.

I just want the truth. And if Casey did actually kill Caylee then, her family fucked up justice. Not me for not 100% believing things.

Well alrighty then. You are already biased. And it's against Cindy and George.
Noted. Filed.

Geez.

You'll get no arguments from me......a pathological liar she is, and she's not going to change now.
Casey plans on riding this one all the way to the end, probably hoping somebody else will get nailed for the murder. But I hope to hell her horse bucks and throws her ass so far, it might knock some truth in her head, but I doubt it.

The jury is hearing and seeing things, just like I am. Some of this stuff is new to me. So I can say I am in the same boat they are. From where I'm sitting, Cindy looks like a grieving grandmother, not someone included in a coverup of a supposed drowning. And Casey is STILL guilty of that child's death. That's why she's sitting where she is. And I DON'T CARE about her reasons of past bullshit she lies about. Once a liar, always a liar. Anything that comes out of her mouth is a LIE.

I don't think that kid died in a pool. I think her MOTHER knocked her out like she's probably done before, put tape over her mouth "just in case", so MOMMY could go in bars and bump uglies with other girls and guys. She suffocated. Pool my ass.

With the tape wrapped around her head I think it was more a malicious and permanent act.

And that may be exactly what happened, however I don't believe so and the State will never prove it.

There is NO forensic evidence to tie Casey Anthony to the intentional death of Caylee Anthony. Not one hair, one fiber, one soil sample, one fingerprint nor any DNA.

If the state was to win a conviction, it wiould be on circumstacial evidence alone.

I'm curious -- with your above theory -- so you think Casey drugged her once again, taped her mouth shut and she accidentally suffocated . . . this time? If she was doing this before, was she always wrapping Caylee's entire head in duct tape? And if this despicable behavior was a repeated thing and Caylee was always alive afterwards, then her death would actually be accidental, not intentional. As horrible as that sounds.

I really just don't see the state's theory. Nothing in this case makes sense.

Phone call from jail, her talking to Lee.

Lies. Attitude. More lies.

And that may be exactly what happened, however I don't believe so and the State will never prove it.

There is NO forensic evidence to tie Casey Anthony to the intentional death of Caylee Anthony. Not one hair, one fiber, one soil sample, one fingerprint nor any DNA.

If the state was to win a conviction, it wiould be on circumstacial evidence alone.

I'm curious -- with your above theory -- so you think Casey drugged her once again, taped her mouth shut and she accidentally suffocated . . . this time? If she was doing this before, was she always wrapping Caylee's entire head in duct tape? And if this despicable behavior was a repeated thing and Caylee was always alive afterwards, then her death would actually be accidental, not intentional. As horrible as that sounds.

Maybe not yet, but what's to say they haven't shown everything yet?? This trial has just begun~

** Came back to add: I have mentioned myself that I never thought this was an intentional murder, I think it was an accident, an accident caused by Casey.
Casey murdered her little girl, whether she let her drown in water or she suffocated her in the trunk or drugged her to cause an overdose, Casey is the one at fault. She is the guilty one.

Last edited:

Casey is a liar. Plain and simple. She looked up on the net about choloform. She liked to party. Her parents controlled her. So I imagine she would lie (surprise!) and say she was going to the movies or something, but instead she would be bumping uglies. What to do with caylee? Why, knock her ass out so she goes sleepy time in the trunk. That's how. And she probably has done it before. THIS time? Oops.

This kid is dead. DEAD. And her mother is whining on that tape, cussing, no concern whatsoever about her DAUGHTER. Just attitude.
I don't know about some of you, but if that were my kid I just "accidentally" killed? I wouldn't be driving around with her in my trunk, shopping, and bumping uglies. I'd be killing myself because I couldn't live any more without my daughter.

Maybe not yet, but what's to say they haven't shown everything yet?? This trial has just begun~

We can only go on what evidence has been submitted, true. But if you take the time to read the published forensic reports, it would appear they have no direct forensic evidence to tie Casey Anthony to an intentional murder. And even though opening statements are not considered evidence -- the State offered up no direct forensic evidence that would be testified to to do so, yet the defense plainly stated the fact there was none. Only time will tell. I'm waiting to see how the hell the Defense is gonna tie Roy Kronk into possession of the body. :confused:

Forum List

Back