Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope she gets life in prison even though I am for the death penalty. Why an exception in this case? She is a child murderer. She get thrown in prison, some really bad ass broads are gonna go ranger on that bitch...which means she will have to be in confinement to save her sorry ass from the other women. That's a very very very long time to be alone. Completely.
So that's what I want for her. To live with her own sorry ass self. Forever. Until she draws her last breath and heads to hell where she belongs.

:cuckoo: You and your pal Dabs are proving how adolescent you are. I'm guessing around 12.

Oh hell no, I'm much older :lol:
I already stated I am 49, but I also feel that Casey Anthony is guilty.
And I hope she gets her deserved punishment.
Just because we are voicing our opinion, as you are, we are adolescent??
For fuck's sake *sigh*

I suggest you re-read your comment and then tell me how "mature" it sounds.

So? That's a retail store. Maybe she got paid for advertising it.

See there's so much "stuff" thrown in to this story to MAKE people believe she's guilty. The media already has her convicted based on all these delicious little side stories which may turn out to be nothing.

Sigh

Early July this mother of a missing/dead child got a tattoo meaning life is good...fact
She told no one her child was missing/dead...fact
She partied...fact
She lied for weeks to her parents....fact

So far none of these have even been disputed by the defense. Each one of you superior smug jerks who are so proud to believe you're so special because you haven't formed an opinion are just plain irritating.

She is a sociopath.

You keep saying that, but Casey does not fit the profile of a "sociopath." She may have mental problems, but until this incident, she has had no history of demonstrating clinical symptoms of being psychotic.

Sociopath - The Sociopathic Personality

I think we're going to find out a whole lot more about this dysfunctional family in general, such as why Casey started lying and stealing all of a sudden months before the child died? Why couldn't she feel she could have just asked her father for money (or gasoline)?

I hope she gets life in prison even though I am for the death penalty. Why an exception in this case? She is a child murderer. She get thrown in prison, some really bad ass broads are gonna go ranger on that bitch...which means she will have to be in confinement to save her sorry ass from the other women. That's a very very very long time to be alone. Completely.
So that's what I want for her. To live with her own sorry ass self. Forever. Until she draws her last breath and heads to hell where she belongs.

Have we thrown the whole 'due process' thing out now then? Cuz, I've always been told that people are innocent until proven guilty. Personally, I lean towards that system.

Yeah, she's innocent until proven guilty, technically.. :lol:

I'm just worried we'll never find out what actually happened with all of this deception and game playing by the defense. He's kind of good though, he's aggressive and objecting to every other word.

Interesting case, I really hope we get some clarity.

Yesterday, some of the boys who were living in her boyfriend's apartment were testifying that she was a good mother, never spanked or yelled. The child always had a backpack with snacks and stuff to play with when she went there, etc..

They also testified that 4 days after she went missing, the mother was in a hot body contest.

Why is it considered "game playing" by the defense and not the prosecution? The "hot body" participation was explained yesterday. But that still doesn't make her a killer, and it certainly doesn't make her a psycho that would kill her child, put duct tape over her mouth and throw her off the side of a snake-infested road. (I'm eager to hear that part too. How come it took so long to find the body? Out of nowhere, six months later, voila! She's right there less than a mile from the Anderson's back yard. Hello? Nobody finds that weird?)

I think she's a sociopath. You don't have to have a history of mental illness to be one.

Profile of the Sociopath

Pathological Lying
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

"
Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm
  • Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
  • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
  • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
  • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
  • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
  • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
  • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
  • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily."
Profile of the Sociopath

See there's so much "stuff" thrown in to this story to MAKE people believe she's guilty. The media already has her convicted based on all these delicious little side stories which may turn out to be nothing.

Sigh

Early July this mother of a missing/dead child got a tattoo meaning life is good...fact
She partied...fact

So far none of these have even been disputed by the defense. Each one of you superior smug jerks who are so proud to believe you're so special because you haven't formed an opinion are just plain irritating.

They've only reached the tip of the iceberg in this case, literally, yet you people have it all sewn up after only three days. Do you realize how stupid that is?

In the back of my mind, I'm wondering if George was abusing Caylee too and that's why he attempted suicide. But maybe I watch too much TV. :lol:

This coming from one of the holier- than- thou :cuckoo:

:confused: Comment doesn't fit what I said. "Holier-than-thou" how???

Yes it does.

Fact won't get in the way of your trashing those who feel she is guilty, but a smear on her part has you thinking the worst in George Anthony as well as now rumor mongering yourself.

Profile of the Sociopath

Pathological Lying

I do love cherry-picking. :lol: So she was all that her entire life? Each one of those traits can be exhibited by a "normal" person over a lifetime, based on separate circumstances. A sociopath/psychopath shows marked traits from a young age. We even have some really nutty people who post on this board, but I wouldn't go so far as to call them "sociopaths."

Sigh

She partied...fact

They've only reached the tip of the iceberg in this case, literally, yet you people have it all sewn up after only three days. Do you realize how stupid that is?
You see, I would be struck as a juror because for the last three years I have not lived under a rock....I know the case and feel she is guilty.

This is an opinion site, do you see how stupid it is that you are so proud you lack an opinion? If you don't know then why not just drop the superior shit?

Profile of the Sociopath

Pathological Lying

I do love cherry-picking. :lol: So she was all that her entire life? Each one of those traits can be exhibited by a "normal" person over a lifetime, based on separate circumstances. A sociopath/psychopath shows marked traits from a young age. We even have some really nutty people who post on this board, but I wouldn't go so far as to call them "sociopaths."

Are you even paying attention to the trial? She had exhibited those behaviors for at least the last three years as pointed out by the defense

"
Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily."
Profile of the Sociopath

So point out some instances where Casey has displayed those traits prior to 2008. She was totally controlled by her parents, so they would have had to let her get away with being all those wicked things.

This coming from one of the holier- than- thou :cuckoo:

:confused: Comment doesn't fit what I said. "Holier-than-thou" how???

Yes it does.

Fact won't get in the way of your trashing those who feel she is guilty, but a smear on her part has you thinking the worst in George Anthony as well as now rumor mongering yourself.

How does "I'm wondering if" translate to "trashing" to you, genius?

So point out some instances where Casey has displayed those traits prior to 2008. She was totally controlled by her parents, so they would have had to let her get away with being all those wicked things.

Prove it

"
Profile of the Sociopath

• Pathological Lying
  • Shallow Emotions
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
Profile of the Sociopath

No, not all of them.
And my understanding is that often the behavior is covered up by family members, so there isn't necessarily a record of it, except in people's minds.

Kinda interesting.

Sigh

She partied...fact

You see, I would be struck as a juror because for the last three years I have not lived under a rock....I know the case and feel she is guilty.

This is an opinion site, do you see how stupid it is that you are so proud you lack an opinion? If you don't know then why not just drop the superior shit?

And join all you freaks who want to see Casey strung up before she's even had her day in court? Sorry, but I'm a grownup and act like one. If that comes across as being superior, well...yes, I am.

Oh, and by the way, asshole, I too have the right to my opinion or are you too dumb to get that before regurgitating such hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back