Casualties are piling up in Turkish invasion!

Well, let's see if the Istanbul trump Tower gets a tax break from the Turkish government after trump turns his back on our ally, the Kurds, allowing the Turks to invade and massacre civilians.

Why is this Americas problem?
Progressive scum hate this country and they cannot see anything but hatred of Trump and place blame on him for everything from broken-down ice cream trucks to towel heads killing each other.

The USA can do more for the long term health of the Kurd's from here than we can on the battlefield...if some of the whiny anti Trump complaining media wants to protect the Kurd's then don a frag vest and get your faggot ass over there....get over there and report on what Turkey is doing...do your fucking job media...gutless fucks....
Sure, but you don’t just pick up and leave. It looks like Turkey told trump they were going to attack the Kurds, trump pulled out Troops and now over 300 Kurds are dead. Had our troops been there do you really think Turkey would have attacked?

look, I’m not going to pretend like I know the details of what’s happening over there, we all have very limited information... but from the way those in the know are reacting, it appears that this move was done without much thought and now many people are dead.
In this case the alternative to leaving was to stay and end up in a shooting war with a member of NATO...this way of dealing with Erdoran and allowing him to fuck himself is a better idea...Trump and the Kurd's knew he would go too far....he's a Muslim Jihadist that's what they do.....

I would be delighted if Erdogan would fuck himself------but it is not clear to me as to how this Turkish atrocity will pan out--------Turks is good at atrocities
Last week he was an untrustworthy president of Turkey...today he is a civilian killing Tyrant....that will catch up to him and cling to him forever....

Erdogan, Putin, Kim, trump.....put them in a bag and drop them in the Ocean. These are all Authoritarian, Sociopath, and Narcissist. And unfortunately, one of them was elected with the assistant of Vladimir Putin, as president of the US.

trump got away with the 2016 foreign assistance in the election. Now he feels he will push the envelope and seek help from Ukraine and even China. THIS IS ALL ILLEGAL AND SOMETHING THE FOUNDERS WORRIED WOULD HAPPEN!
Seek help. The Russians didn’t flip any votes. Facebook did more to interfere in our elections, in favor of Dems of course.

The USA can do more for the long term health of the Kurd's from here than we can on the battlefield...if some of the whiny anti Trump complaining media wants to protect the Kurd's then don a frag vest and get your faggot ass over there....get over there and report on what Turkey is doing...do your fucking job media...gutless fucks....
Sure, but you don’t just pick up and leave. It looks like Turkey told trump they were going to attack the Kurds, trump pulled out Troops and now over 300 Kurds are dead. Had our troops been there do you really think Turkey would have attacked?

look, I’m not going to pretend like I know the details of what’s happening over there, we all have very limited information... but from the way those in the know are reacting, it appears that this move was done without much thought and now many people are dead.
In this case the alternative to leaving was to stay and end up in a shooting war with a member of NATO...this way of dealing with Erdoran and allowing him to fuck himself is a better idea...Trump and the Kurd's knew he would go too far....he's a Muslim Jihadist that's what they do.....
Do you really think Turkey would engage in a shooting war with our country?
Its not always avoidable...do you want to place your chances in the Turkish president?...

Who cares

For people who lie & claim they are pro life, you sure aren’t what you present yourself as.

I guess since they are living; breathing people you don’t give a rat’s ass.

These people are our friends & allies. You treat your friends this way?

You must not have many friends.
You forget that we have several military bases and a NATO agreement with Turkey, making them our ally?

Not in our interest to be in this fight.

Kurds fought ISIS in self interests and used us as we used them for a common objective. They sure as hell didn't fight out of some moral obligation to the US.

SO?

Casualties mount as Turkey presses Syria offensive

The trump-approve Turkish bloodbath is going well....for Erdogan.....

Already, thousands have been displaced...
_109157259_iraq_syria_control_safe_zone_640-nc.png

"It wants to push back members of the YPG, which it views as an extension of a Kurdish rebel group that has been fighting in Turkey for decades and is designated a terrorist organisation. Turkey also hopes to resettle at least 1 million of the 3.6 million Syrian refugees it is currently hosting in the zone."
Turkey's Syria offensive explained in four maps

Turks are using "Arab militia" ground forces apparently with the intention of giving land in exchange for displacing the Kurds.

Imho, if any people on the planet have earned a state, it is the Kurds.

Meanwhile as we speak...….thousands of troops are on their way to Saudi Arabia....

Thousands of US troops deploying to Saudi Arabia: Pentagon

good----we already have troops there. Those present can help the new
people understand the filth of shariah there. For the record---whether it is
official policy or not------when my kid was in the Navy he was old that jewish
sailors are never deployed in Saudi Arabia.
good----we already have troops there. Those present can help the new
people understand the filth of shariah there. For the record---whether it is
official policy or not------when my kid was in the Navy he was old that jewish
sailors are never deployed in Saudi Arabia.
What's changed?
MBSBIBI.jpg

Why is Benjamin Netanyahu defending Mohammed bin Salman?

Well, let's see if the Istanbul trump Tower gets a tax break from the Turkish government after trump turns his back on our ally, the Kurds, allowing the Turks to invade and massacre civilians.

we were less allies and more -

We each wanted to defeat ISIS (after Obama built and armed them)
The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.
Sometimes we are just strangers who simply have a mutual enemy.

Casualties mount as Turkey presses Syria offensive

The trump-approve Turkish bloodbath is going well....for Erdogan.....

Already, thousands have been displaced...
_109157259_iraq_syria_control_safe_zone_640-nc.png

"It wants to push back members of the YPG, which it views as an extension of a Kurdish rebel group that has been fighting in Turkey for decades and is designated a terrorist organisation. Turkey also hopes to resettle at least 1 million of the 3.6 million Syrian refugees it is currently hosting in the zone."
Turkey's Syria offensive explained in four maps

Turks are using "Arab militia" ground forces apparently with the intention of giving land in exchange for displacing the Kurds.

Imho, if any people on the planet have earned a state, it is the Kurds.
dumbfuckistan.png

Meanwhile as we speak...….thousands of troops are on their way to Saudi Arabia....

Fucking bullshit!
I agree.....it tells me Trump is doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia...

and to make things more unstable -- an Iranian tanker just got hit with a missile attack

You are aware that the Iranians are the bad guys ?
Certainly hard to tell anymore.

Fucking bullshit!
I agree.....it tells me Trump is doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia...

and to make things more unstable -- an Iranian tanker just got hit with a missile attack

You are aware that the Iranians are the bad guys ?
Certainly hard to tell anymore.
Not for Americans.

Forum List

Back