Catholic Racist Lunch Menu!

Irish bangers and mash...

BXSP01H_bangers-and-mash_s4x3.jpg

German schnitzel and pomme frites...

9ca6544dc6391d1fe97c62ba5ac0b735.jpg

Classic Irish and German foods, and I wasn't offended even once...

That schnitzel looks like it was frozen food heated up. No excuse not to make fresh schnitzel.

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]: Every once in a blue moon I'll get this weird craving for Hormel corned beef hash, and I'll make some to go along with a couple of morning eggs, but then I won't touch corned beef of any kind again for another year or two...

Last edited:
"...Thanks to genealogy websites, I can trace my roots back to the clan chief, going back to the 1200s."
One of my cousins, doing Irish genealogy work, says much the same thing.

I'm a little more skeptical, but I managed to make good progress on the German half of my Irish-German ancestry, when I was 'into genealogy' in the 2000-2003 timeframe.

Had a 'Roots / Kunte Kinte' moment (on paper) in finding the family villages in Hesse, and managed to latch onto parish and civil documents that take us back to the early 1600s, over there, before the trail goes cold.

Fun stuff, genealogy, if you've got the patience and persistence and drive for it.

Kills me sometimes to realize that I was stationed only 50-60 miles from there, as a kid in the Army, and didn't even realize it at the time.

My family and another family in Western KY have formed a non profit 'association.' The DAR sponsored a workshop on doing genealogy at one of the reunions. I went and learned a lot. One thing you don't think about is things that aren't there but should be. The example the speaker gave was when he researched his mother's side. He got her hospital records for some reason. Her chart said she had given birth 3 times and she did not list any children as having been stillborn or dying. The researcher's question: Who was number 3, and where did he/she go. There are things like this that even people in the know simply will not divulge to you no matter how hard you try to get them to.

My sister's adoption was one of those taboo subjects when I was growing up. She didn't want people to know she was adopted so my brother and I were forbidden to speak about it. I don't think she is even listed as 'adopted' in our family history books.

FYI, there are many, many KFC outlets around China.
True, But it's not really chicken.

It is really chicken.

I must confess, I wasn't interested in KFC in China. Or McDonald's. We ate in the home of a rural doctor and the home cooked chicken was really good. The woman was quick to tell us that her chicken was more healthy than KFC's because it didn't have as much fat. She was probably right.

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]: Every once in a blue moon I'll get this weird craving for Hormel corned beef hash, and I'll make some to go along with a couple of morning eggs, but then I won't touch corned beef of any kind again for another year or two...

I get that same craving for liver and onions. When I have had enough I can't take an other bite and I don't eat it left over. There is a place here that serves liver and onions. Got some the other day and declined the 'to go' box. I just wouldn't have eaten it. And I won't eat it again for a looooong time.

The important piece of that story was the fact the problem was caused by the parents. That seems to be the case today in all schools not just Catholic schools. Teachers tell me absurd stories of holiday issues, Halloween and Christmas are the ones that cause the most parent feedback. It's kinda funny, our parents were busy working and taking care of us, today the parents are busy setting the world straight. PC takes on a variety of forms today. :lol:

True, But it's not really chicken.

It is really chicken.

I must confess, I wasn't interested in KFC in China. Or McDonald's. We ate in the home of a rural doctor and the home cooked chicken was really good. The woman was quick to tell us that her chicken was more healthy than KFC's because it didn't have as much fat. She was probably right.

After two years, I bet you'd go for some of the Colonel's stuff.

Funny, coming from someone who would call a black republican, a house ******. Your race card is revoked, because it has been used too much.

When did I call a black republican a house ******? Care to cite a post?

It is really chicken.

After two years, I bet you'd go for some of the Colonel's stuff.

Likely, but I ate it at least once a week before I retired because it was quick. It does have a lot of fat. I've dropped down a full size since I retired and I'm not dieting. I just stopped eating fast food.

Oy...Why in the world would a Catholic private school be so glaringly racist?

Officials at a Northern California private school are apologizing after a controversial lunch menu option to celebrate Black History Month.

Students at Carondelet High School for Girls in Concord wanted to come up with ways to observe the occasion during a lunchtime celebration Friday. But when the school announced a menu of fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon, other students and parents became offended.
KNTV-TV reports that school officials held an assembly on campus Wednesday to discuss the issue and also sent a letter apologizing to parents. Principal Nancy Libby wrote that the items were taken off of the menu and that the school doesn't perpetrate racial stereotypes.

Fried chicken corn bread and watermelon.

HMM I cannot find one thing wrong with a that meal.

Sounds fucking delicious to me.

I find nothing wrong with the meal, either. What I do find wrong is the reasoning behind serving that particular meal.

Can anyone explain what the reasoning was behind it?

Certainly, none of the black students suggested it, cuz ya know, there ain't none.

WirFyhg.jpg

Hell, not even on the basketball team!!!

FcZSBUD.jpg

After all, even the school has admitted to using racist stereotypes, why can't the board racists admit they did too?

But, that's ok. While we're serving up pics of delicious treats from around the world (except that crap that looked like crap on a plate) here's some positive proof no good cook like the beloved maid we had growing up, Lily White, had nothing to do with cooking the meal.

oiSOnSd.jpg

How the hell can you racist catholics make even fried chicken look bad?????

Oy...Why in the world would a Catholic private school be so glaringly racist?

Fried chicken corn bread and watermelon.

HMM I cannot find one thing wrong with a that meal.

Sounds fucking delicious to me.

I find nothing wrong with the meal, either. What I do find wrong is the reasoning behind serving that particular meal.

Can anyone explain what the reasoning was behind it?

Certainly, none of the black students suggested it, cuz ya know, there ain't none.

WirFyhg.jpg

Hell, not even on the basketball team!!!

FcZSBUD.jpg

After all, even the school has admitted to using racist stereotypes, why can't the board racists admit they did too?

But, that's ok. While we're serving up pics of delicious treats from around the world (except that crap that looked like crap on a plate) here's some positive proof no good cook like the beloved maid we had growing up, Lily White, had nothing to do with cooking the meal.

oiSOnSd.jpg

How the hell can you racist catholics make even fried chicken look bad?????

What you don't see is that YOU'RE the one making it "look bad".

:laugh:

Lunch today is bacon, fried corn, cucumber chow chow, new potatoes, turnips, roasted asparagus, and fried apples! No turnip greens, though. Good turnip greens don't come chopped up in a bag from the grocery. Good turnip greens come in whole leaf form from the farmer in the fall of the year. Oh God! I'm such a food bigot. I'm just like YUM YUM YUM.

There is an African restaurant in Nashville that is run by some Nigerians. I frickin can't get any of my friends to go there with me. The food is eaten with the hands and not utensils.

I love me some Ethiopian restaurants, when I can find one... they serve on a plate-shaped bed of soft bread called injera, which you break off and swipe your veggies and sauces up with instead of utensils.

Alicha_1.jpg

Looks like dog shit vomit and cat puke.

It has to taste better than it looks....I hope.

It's pretty amazing.

Prove it.

What Republicans were members of the KKK like the Democrats?

What Republicans supported and defended slavery like Democrats?

What Republicans defended Jim Crow, like the Democrats?

Which party had the most votes against he 1964 Civil Rights Act? Oh, that's right the DEMOCRATS.

Dealing with people by their race has long been a central tenet of the Democratic Party and IT STILL IS.

Man you are in La La land.

Seriously.

There is a reason most non white Americans vote for Democrats.

And it isn't for "free stuff".

No it is for free stuff, Affirmative Action and buying libtard racist lies.

:lol:

My point proven..yet again.

Forum List

Back