CAUGHT ON TAPE: "I Always Lie On Mine."...

Good Lord, more Taxpayer Cash flushed down Big Brother's toilet. Where do they find these 'Navigators?' What are their qualifications? Does anyone know? What a bleepin mess.

'Nonpartisan Organization.' Only one problem with that...They all work for the DNC. But besides that sham, would you really give all your personal information to these wingnuts?

Despite Winger's protestations, it's obvious that a program such as the subsidies in ObamaCare is going to bring wide spread cheating that's going to explode the costs. Only the truly naive can look at the IRS paying out an estimated $132 BILLION dollars in fraudulent claims over the last ten years and not realize that there is no way in God's green earth that they are going to be able to police who's eligible for subsidies under ObamaCare. The reason those Navigators are telling O'Keefe's undercover to lie is that they KNOW there's little chance of him ever being caught doing so.

Despite Winger's protestations, it's obvious that a program such as the subsidies in ObamaCare is going to bring wide spread cheating that's going to explode the costs. Only the truly naive can look at the IRS paying out an estimated $132 BILLION dollars in fraudulent claims over the last ten years and not realize that there is no way in God's green earth that they are going to be able to police who's eligible for subsidies under ObamaCare. The reason those Navigators are telling O'Keefe's undercover to lie is that they KNOW there's little chance of him ever being caught doing so.

Yeah, it's pretty shocking. I mean, who would willing give all their personal information to these wingnuts? Who are they? It's time for even Democrats to seriously consider repealing this nightmare. For once do what's best for the country, not the Party.

It's my belief that progressives like Valerie Jarrett have known all along that ObamaCare was doomed to failure simply from the way it's structured. You would have had to have failed middle school math to not see that the numbers simply didn't WORK! This is a political strategy. What the far left WANTS is single payer. When ObamaCare craters...and it will...they will simply declare that it's the fault of the insurance industry and call for single payer to "save" the millions of people who's health care coverages have been disrupted by a badly conceived piece of legislation that progressives crafted.

Forum List

Back