Cavuto: "Stick your condescending Comments about Christie's Weight up your your . ."

Christie is fat. What's wrong with pointing that out?

And the jury's still out on his "Governorship".

But so far he's been good at that old Jersey chestnut of sucking off the Teat of New York State.

Tunnel? What Tunnel? He wants more money for it. So New York may extend the subway into Jersey.

He wants a more even split on the cost. As is, NJ is paying the lions share.

They already got freebies with PATH, the commuter tax repeal, and they don't kick in much to transit in the first place. The MTA has to maintain the Grand Central Station, Port Authority, and the Subways..leaving NYC to maintain the roads and bridges. A good deal of the population of New Jersey...work in New York..taking taxes and revenue out with them when they go home..and do shopping.

We pay for their ride to NY.

Sounds like the 2 govenors need to work together to make the split even (by population) so crap like this doesn't keep going.

People also work in NY then go home to Conn, and PA. It's so fricken expesive to live in NYC the drive is worth to many many people.

That's right, only CON$ are allowed to mock fat people! CON$ can attack Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Rep Jerry Nadler, etc. for their weight but no one is allowed to attack CON$ for their obesity even if they said they would lose weight if they won the election like Christie said.

There's just a small difference. Moore and O'Donnell are full blown assholes that set themselves up for ridicule, by ridiculing others.

Never heard of Nadler

:lol:

There's always got to be a qualifier..
Exactly, CON$ can dish it out but whine and cry like little babies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses!

That's right, only CON$ are allowed to mock fat people! CON$ can attack Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Rep Jerry Nadler, etc. for their weight but no one is allowed to attack CON$ for their obesity even if they said they would lose weight if they won the election like Christie said.

There's just a small difference. Moore and O'Donnell are full blown assholes that set themselves up for ridicule, by ridiculing others.

Never heard of Nadler
He's a congressman from New York. Did you ever hear of Ted Kennedy?

Not Only do CON$ attack people they hate for being fat, they attack people like Dick Blumenthal for being thin.

Yes.

who?

When Chris doesn't get that certain feeling up his leg this is how he reacts.

And I would advise him to check out colleague Ritchie Maddow's broad beam if in fact the size of libs actually matters to this clown.

Christie is fat. He will be the first to admit it

And Sarah Palin has an irritating voice, Nancy Pelosi has had too many face lifts, Michelle Obama has a fat ass, Barney Frank has a lisp, John Boehner has too much of a tan...

Have you ever read any threads on this board? Without irrelevant personal attacks, what would we have to write about?

I'm sure the taxpayers in NJ could care less how "fat" Christie is.

If he turne NJ around it won't matter a damn how "fat" he is. Jeeze. You would think critics could come up with something to really criticize.

Never heard of Nadler

Not Only do CON$ attack people they hate for being fat, they attack people like Dick Blumenthal for being thin.

Yes.

who?
October 6, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't. I don't trust anybody that looks like they need to eat. That jaw line, the neck is too scrawny, I think, what do these people do in their off time, what do they do? It's not normal, folks. Blumenthal looks like he might have dabbled in witchcraft for all I know. But I just don't trust these guys that look like they never eat. They look like they sip cocktails at four in the afternoon but never eat anything.

Yes.

who?
October 6, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't. I don't trust anybody that looks like they need to eat. That jaw line, the neck is too scrawny, I think, what do these people do in their off time, what do they do? It's not normal, folks. Blumenthal looks like he might have dabbled in witchcraft for all I know. But I just don't trust these guys that look like they never eat. They look like they sip cocktails at four in the afternoon but never eat anything.

That's funny, since he doesn't mention a name, and I love the witchcraft line.

fyi, I haven't listened to Rush since the mid 80's when he had a tv show. He was funnier back then, now he seems bitter.

Yes.

who?
October 6, 2010

fyi, I haven't listened to Rush since the mid 80's when he had a tv show. He was funnier back then, now he seems bitter.
You gotta just love the CON$ervative perpetual Dumb Act! :rofl:

Yes.

who?
October 6, 2010

I used to listen to Rush in the early 90s when Clinton first took office. He seemed to realize at that time that he was presenting right wing political satire and seemed to have fun with it.

A strange thing happened in that the dittoheads started to take him seriously. Rush changed from a commentator making political cracks to a major player in the party. All of it went to his head and what was once funny...became just mean and petty nonstop attacks

October 6, 2010

You gotta just love the CON$ervative perpetual Dumb Act! :rofl:

DOH!! Missed one.

The whitchcraft line is still funny. And if he's a cook, you can't trust him either, b/c you can never trust a skinny cook (or is it chef?)

Christie is fat. He will be the first to admit it

And Sarah Palin has an irritating voice, Nancy Pelosi has had too many face lifts, Michelle Obama has a fat ass, Barney Frank has a lisp, John Boehner has too much of a tan...

Have you ever read any threads on this board? Without irrelevant personal attacks, what would we have to write about?

We could write about sudoku strategies.

He wants a more even split on the cost. As is, NJ is paying the lions share.

They already got freebies with PATH, the commuter tax repeal, and they don't kick in much to transit in the first place. The MTA has to maintain the Grand Central Station, Port Authority, and the Subways..leaving NYC to maintain the roads and bridges. A good deal of the population of New Jersey...work in New York..taking taxes and revenue out with them when they go home..and do shopping.

Sounds like the 2 govenors need to work together to make the split even (by population) so crap like this doesn't keep going.

People also work in NY then go home to Conn, and PA. It's so fricken expesive to live in NYC the drive is worth to many many people.

It's freakin expensive here because we keep paying for free rides to people that want big cheap houses in other states, and homeless from Florida, Virginia, Connecticut, Pennsylvannia and other states during the summer.

It's freakin expensive here because we keep paying for free rides to people that want big cheap houses in other states, and homeless from Florida, Virginia, Connecticut, Pennsylvannia and other states during the summer.

Well Muh ha ha on you then. :eusa_angel:

I think this is where I'm supposed to tell you to move then, but I got ENOUGH NYers living in and around my nice little city already. So please stay there.

The homeless migrate? whodathunkit

Think it's time to cut everyone off the states teet yet? Sounds like you'd like to.

That's right, only CON$ are allowed to mock fat people! CON$ can attack Sen Ted Kennedy, Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Rep Jerry Nadler, etc. for their weight but no one is allowed to attack CON$ for their obesity even if they said they would lose weight if they won the election like Christie said.

Don't be ridiculous. Rosie O'Donnell isn't attacked for her weight, she's attacked because she's a disgusting, rude, obnoxious individual. Same for Moore.
Bullshit!
title-furypants.jpg
rosiefinalfinal2.gif
images
Pig-Michael-Moore--36555.jpg
michaelmoore2.jpg
10550-Michael-Moore_w.jpg

Oh sorry I didn't preface my sentence with I. :rolleyes:

btw, those pics? Accurate as they depict those two for what they are . . . rude, disgusting and obnoxious.

Well Muh ha ha on you then. :eusa_angel:

I think this is where I'm supposed to tell you to move then, but I got ENOUGH NYers living in and around my nice little city already. So please stay there.

The homeless migrate? whodathunkit

Think it's time to cut everyone off the states teet yet? Sounds like you'd like to.

Yes I would. Mayor Bloomberg has tried. Hopefully Governor Cuomo follows suit. He is talking about capping real estate taxes! Yay!

But so far he's been good at that old Jersey chestnut of sucking off the Teat of New York State.

Tunnel? What Tunnel? He wants more money for it. So New York may extend the subway into Jersey.

Yer right, of course yer right.. and Michellle has the fattest ass too. yes she do. :lol::lol:

The only reason I'd like to see Christie get to a healthy weight is because I want him to stick around and continue to do good things and I think he's going to cardiac out in his current condition.

Same here:

He could use to lose a few pounds, but I like his attitude about it.
He is comfortable in his own skin and I like that.

:clap2: to Neil Cavuto too..... he is one of my fav's at Fox News.

Chris Christie 2012...!

The only reason I'd like to see Christie get to a healthy weight is because I want him to stick around and continue to do good things and I think he's going to cardiac out in his current condition.

Same here:

He could use to lose a few pounds, but I like his attitude about it.
He is comfortable in his own skin and I like that.

:clap2: to Neil Cavuto too..... he is one of my fav's at Fox News.

Chris Christie 2012...!

All kidding aside about Christies weight

If you have seen the affects the presidency has had on recent presidents appearance, Christies weight could be a problem under stress conditions.

He has been telling the people of NJ that he was going to shed some pounds...we shall see

So, is Chris Matthews. What's wrong with pointing out, Matthews is throwing stones in a glass house.

And what jury is still out? The left wing jury who relies on the tax payer as if the tax payer is a never ending fount of money?

Who cares what THAT jury thinks. That jury was dismissed when Christie was elected Governor!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back