CBS goes old Soviet Russia-style with new department that approves stories before they’re allowed to air…

R.4ac61834feb41e7b8632c5245536c45f

Da, Comrade Costa, program approved.

The First Amendment is dead at CBS.

Democrats keep attacking the First Amendment, the cornerstone of our Republic. But Trump is a "threat".

SMFH, when I was working in the media over 50 years ago, that was the job of the editor. They didn't parse every three words of a story and send it to a different department. The editor reviewed it in total and approved it or sent it back for corrections.

They go after Trump for “how ” he speaks while denying speech when it helps the Dems

CBS has nothing to do with the first amendment. The 1st only applies to the Govt.

So, even back then a story had to be cleared before it was aired.
Absolutely--Has it ever been any other way? William Randolph Hearst or Joseph Pulitzer never printed a story that didn't promote their narrative. The difference is it was laid at the feet of the editor--not some faceless department of DEI and CRT or any number of other departments of PC.

Nope on all counts
A interviewed party has Never had their responses messed with specifically to make a political candidate look good
Fact. A quote cannot be changed. However, it can be manipulated to be shown in a more favorable light. What CBS did with the Harris dual response was technically not changing a quote, but it was dishonest to show that the quote they used was part of the 60 Minutes interview. They fired Connie Chung for doing something just as dishonest.

Excalibur, you are a goober.

Every news agency has an approval desk.

Ya, you got nothing.

Journalists at CBS News now have to run their questions through a racial ideology department before going to air. This is exactly how the old Soviet commissar system worked. Massive corruption.

Fox and Trump are not the topic TDS afflictee

you said...and I quote....A interviewed party has Never had their responses messed with specifically to make a political candidate look good

Then I showed you when it had taken place and this is the best you can do?

How fucking pathetic can you be?

I am embarrassed for you.

CBS has nothing to do with the first amendment. The 1st only applies to the Govt.

So, even back then a story had to be cleared before it was aired.
Conservatives don't know how anything works and are absolutely stunned whenever they find out

Forum List

Back