CBS hacking update

Apparently she knows who is responsible....this will undoubtedly be explosive when it is revealed

Sharyl Attkisson Shares Update On Computer Hacking Investigation
How do you explain the change in her story. First she claimed it started in Feb 2011, but now she is saying Jan 2013. If it did start in Feb 2011, why did she wait until Jan 2013 to report it? Somebody is trying to grab hold of her 15 minutes of fame!

From your link:

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”

Sharyl Attkisson and her ?compromised? computers

Stigall: Can you tell me for how long you’ve been dealing with this?
Attkisson: At least February of 2011, and I think probably a significant period of time before that.

Apparently she knows who is responsible....this will undoubtedly be explosive when it is revealed

How do you explain the change in her story. First she claimed it started in Feb 2011, but now she is saying Jan 2013. If it did start in Feb 2011, why did she wait until Jan 2013 to report it? Somebody is trying to grab hold of her 15 minutes of fame!

From your link:

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”

Attkisson: At least February of 2011, and I think probably a significant period of time before that.

2/11, huh?

Benghazi was September 12

I smell a pasture nearby

:eusa_eh:

From your link:

There is no change in her story, Julia.

It was occurring since 2011, and she didn't finally put 2 and 2 together until later, at which point she reported it to CBS, who hired a cyber-hacking expert to investigate.

Now go back to OFA and get another lame response.

From your link:

It was occurring since 2011, and she didn't finally put 2 and 2 together until later, at which point she reported it to CBS, who hired a cyber-hacking expert to investigate.

Until it coincidentally(?) aligned with Benghazi?
:eusa_whistle:

In your link I didn't read anything other than an allegation. How do we know this isn't all in her head? I had no foreknowledge of this incident until I read your thread - is there another source reporting this alleged incident?

If you'd read or watched any sources other than MSNBC and KOS, you'd have heard the story.

Attkisson has an impeccable record as a journalist as well, Mr Low Information Voter.

with the spending of 90 billion stimulus dollars on green-energy initiatives that were not turning out to be, perhaps, money well spent."

UNFORTUNATELY for the Bimbo, the Green energy fund WAS only 40 billion.

AND on top of that, the failure rate for the "Green Energy" money is only 7%, which in the business world, is GOOD.

Take the Cons Hero Romney.
HIS failure rate, as a successful businessman, is over 20%.

SO........

Maybe CBS was hacking her cause they thought she was WASTING TIME on a Dim story that fulfilled her CON agenda.

with the spending of 90 billion stimulus dollars on green-energy initiatives that were not turning out to be, perhaps, money well spent."

AND on top of that, the failure rate for the "Green Energy" money is only 7%, which in the business world, is GOOD.

SO........

Maybe CBS was hacking her cause they thought she was WASTING TIME on a Dim story that fulfilled her CON agenda.

20% failure for a venture capitalist is a phenomenally good rate. Too bad a 'tard like you has so little experience it sounds bad. Of course Romney was using his own and investors' money. Obama is using our money.
In any case it is irrelevant as your comment is just plain stupid. Why would CBS hire computer investigators to investigate themselves?

From your link:

If she was "dealing" with it since Feb 2011, then she was aware of it by Feb 2011. She is claiming she put 2 and 2 together by Feb 2011 and dealt with it by saying nothing to CBS until Jan 2013. Not very credible!

20% failure for a venture capitalist is a phenomenally good rate. Too bad a 'tard like you has so little experience it sounds bad. Of course Romney was using his own and investors' money. Obama is using our money.
In any case it is irrelevant as your comment is just plain stupid. Why would CBS hire computer investigators to investigate themselves?

Well killer Rabbi, you seem to have IGNORED the fact that SHE was investigating the Green Fund while NOT having the correct facts.

some reporter.

In your link I didn't read anything other than an allegation. How do we know this isn't all in her head? I had no foreknowledge of this incident until I read your thread - is there another source reporting this alleged incident?

How's CBS? Is her own company reporting on this good enough for you? Or is it all in CBS's head too? :lol: They confirmed that she has been hacked btw.

logourl.png

June 17, 2013 2:22 PM

June 17, 2013 2:22 PM

Reporting Dom Giordano
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Just days after CBS News confirmed that reporter Sharyl Attkisson’s computer had indeed been hacked, Attkisson spoke to Dom Giordano about the investigation.

Sharyl Attkisson Shares Update On Computer Hacking Investigation « CBS Philly

Last edited:

From your link:

^ Obama Fluffer

From your link:

If she was "dealing" with it since Feb 2011, then she was aware of it by Feb 2011. She is claiming she put 2 and 2 together by Feb 2011 and dealt with it by saying nothing to CBS until Jan 2013. Not very credible!

Is CBS lying? Is CBS not credible enough for you?

They confirmed that she was hacked.

^ Obama Fluffer

Read the articles you comment on once in a while, Freddo

SO........

Topic: Here

Troubled CA Wacko: Not here

See the problem?

"“CBS then hired its own independent cyber security firm, which has been conducting a thorough forensic exam … they were able to rule out malware, phishing programs, that sort of thing.”

Did you read to that part?

Forum List

Back