CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Racism is rampant at Phrump rallies. It doesn't matter if someone

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/12/media/cbs-sopan-deb-arrest-trump-rally/

Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."

Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events.

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"

Well, we've already found out that Twitter is unreliable. . .

Racism is rampant at Phrump rallies. It doesn't matter if someone

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/12/media/cbs-sopan-deb-arrest-trump-rally/

Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."

Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events.

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"
Hillary....Hillary....Hillary....

Deb is Indian. He...

By "Indian" do you mean American Indian or someone from India. By "Deb" do you mean Debbie, a girl's name, or something else?
Reading comprehension , gotta love it..

Yeah, you guys are really have a problem understanding plain English. Maybe you have the dreaded newly discovered disease, Trumpism. It paralyzes your brain and makes you follow those considered a "Walking Egomaniac."

What does the democrat leaning police in the democrat leaning city of Chicago arresting a man have to do with Trump? Are you suggesting Trump is in control of the police? Do you, understand that those protesting OUTSIDE were paid, democrat protesters?

Another swing and a miss by the left, you guys are not really trying to discuss real issues.

The Chicago cops arrested him, not Donald Trump. You got all mixed up with them big words. My guess, since the article isn't designed for accuracy, is that he was told to move it along and he didn't. Then he doubled down and resisted arrest. Stupid people need to learn stupid hurts.

So a reporter was illegally arrested... This is a sad day

Do you really believe in that sea of humanity that this guy was singled out because he is an Indian? The whole theme of the thread is ridiculous. Trump has no control over the police.

Please read the quotes concerning Indians and Iraqi. Their skin is a tad too dark.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back