CDC:uptick in measles cases likely due to illegal immigrants.

I can't believe anybody could be so willfully ignorant.

Of course there's an uptick in measles. We're importing undocumented, unvaccinated people at an unprecedented rate, and turning them loose into our schools...where more and more children are UNVACCINATED thanks to the media-induced left-wing anti-vaccine hysteria...

Seems fairly obvious. But that means most people don't realize.
The vast majority of immigrants come from countries that have the same rate of vaccination that the US does. Nothing but bullshit in the OP.

Yes, we all know that Guatamala and Ecuador have stellar immunization rates.

Get a grip, ravtard.
Better check the rates, dumbass - Immunization measles of children ages 12-23 months Data Table

Oh look, fake numbers compiled by a commie group whose objective is to *boost shared prosperity*...in other words, move all the poor to America.

"“We don’t know exactly how this outbreak started but we do think it was likely a person infected with measles overseas,” said Dr. Anne Schuchat of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday."

Disney Measles Outbreak Came From Overseas CDC Says - NBC News

So an unvaccinated American brought it back from a trip...

New Jersey state committee just voted to take away religious exemptions...
Good. Your unvaccinated kids are a danger to others. Grow up and get your shots kiddos.
Nope.
Good. Your unvaccinated kids are a danger to others. Grow up and get your shots kiddos.

Measles was eradicated in this country in 2000.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.
Well gee, we allow people to come here to say go to school, or visit Disneyland. Shall I call Mickey Mouse and tell him he's been a bad bad mouse for letting those people ride the rides and eat the outrageously overpriced food?

And had the kids at the park with them had their shots, they wouldn't have gotten sick.
Such an idiotic statement. You do realize these vaccines don't make you immune right? Of course you don't. You believe the media and big pharma...
From the OP link:

Either that or it was an American who, prior to visiting Disneyland, had traveled abroad and caught the disease, admitted a CDC official during a recent press conference.

Said American would most likely have to be unvaccinated.

Regardless of who Patient Zero is, the measles outbreak would not have gotten anywhere if everyone was vaccinated.
Nonsense.

5 reasons you might get a disease you re vaccinated against BabyCenter
Whooping Cough Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of Disease in Lab Animals Science AAAS News
I know Whitey, you are going to let your kids walk around infecting others, or even die from a disease almost no one dies from any longer. We got that.
Man I hope you never have or had kids...to many morons think like you without doing research...course with your views we can hope does what its intended to do and cull the herd.Natural immune systems worked for THOUSANDS of years and now big pharma sees a way to make big bucks off of peoples fears of diseases that were on their way out with a clean water system and safer food regulations.

Natural immune systems worked?

So the polio epidemic was what? A tall tale?

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.
Well gee, we allow people to come here to say go to school, or visit Disneyland. Shall I call Mickey Mouse and tell him he's been a bad bad mouse for letting those people ride the rides and eat the outrageously overpriced food?

And had the kids at the park with them had their shots, they wouldn't have gotten sick.
Such an idiotic statement. You do realize these vaccines don't make you immune right? Of course you don't. You believe the media and big pharma...
From the OP link:

Either that or it was an American who, prior to visiting Disneyland, had traveled abroad and caught the disease, admitted a CDC official during a recent press conference.

Regardless of who Patient Zero is, the measles outbreak would not have gotten anywhere if everyone was vaccinated.
Nonsense.

Whooping Cough Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of Disease in Lab Animals Science AAAS News
I know Whitey, you are going to let your kids walk around infecting others, or even die from a disease almost no one dies from any longer. We got that.
Man I hope you never have or had kids...to many morons think like you without doing research...course with your views we can hope does what its intended to do and cull the herd.Natural immune systems worked for THOUSANDS of years and now big pharma sees a way to make big bucks off of peoples fears of diseases that were on their way out with a clean water system and safer food regulations.

Natural immune systems worked?

So the polio epidemic was what? A tall tale?
He sees only the masses that lived, not that masses that died.

Nope.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

My child is fully immunized and therefore is not only not likely to ever catch measles, but also unlikely to ever accidentally expose some other child to measles, who later dies.

"Natural Immune Systems" is just a code word for kids dying from disease.

From polio and measles and smallpox and diptheria, mumps and whooping cough.

People- don' be an idiot like Odium- get your kids immunized.

No natural immune system is exactly that. Getting sick and getting through it naturally building your immune system up so that its strong and can defeat things like that. People. Do what you want,I just suggest doing YOUR OWN research first.
Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Measles is a virus. The complications are paralysis, death, retardation, death, blindness, death, etc.
Dismissed.
And millions got it,beat it and were fine. People can die from anything, stop blaming stupid shit.

"people can die from anything"

But prudent people make the effort to prevent their children from dying.

Whether its not letting your 5 year old drive the car down the street, or not suggesting that your 8 year old go pet the bear- responsible parents take actions to prevent their children from dying, or getting paralyzed, or just be critically ill for months.

My child is fully immunized and therefore is not only not likely to ever catch measles, but also unlikely to ever accidentally expose some other child to measles, who later dies.

No natural immune system is exactly that. Getting sick and getting through it naturally building your immune system up so that its strong and can defeat things like that. People. Do what you want,I just suggest doing YOUR OWN research first.
Nope.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Measles is a virus. The complications are paralysis, death, retardation, death, blindness, death, etc.
Dismissed.
And millions got it,beat it and were fine. People can die from anything, stop blaming stupid shit.

Five percent of babies die from measles when there are no vaccinations. Quit spreading dangerous nonsense.
He's a White Pride guy, that ship has already sailed.

No shock that he is both an idiot about race and an idiot about protecting children.

Nope.
Nonsense.

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.

Five percent of babies die from measles when there are no vaccinations. Quit spreading dangerous nonsense.
Yes what 60-70 years ago now? My oldest is 8 my youngest is in the womb and the WORST thing we have had happen is a cold. I have posted before about the fact unvaccinated kids are healthier than vaccinated kids.
CDC Uptick in measles cases likely caused by illegal immigrants - NaturalNews.com

So after 2 months of blaming non vaccinated people they admit the truth.I knew this all along...their scare tactics won't work but they are achieving their goal of taking away more medical rights from parents when it comes to vaccines. New Jersey state committee just voted to take away religious exemptions...

Aren't the non-vaccinated ones the ones that are getting the measles?
No. Its a mixture.

But six of the cases got their measles-mumps-rubella vaccine—the MMR shot—and stillmanaged to get infected. And all but two of them had gotten at least two doses, the standard recommendation.
Why Did Vaccinated People Get Measles at Disneyland Blame the Unvaccinated WIRED

LOL@ them claiming the MMR is one of the best vaccines when it comes to coverage yet in the previous sentence its shown that at LEAST 6 who caught it were vaccinated fully.

Nope.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.

Yes what 60-70 years ago now? My oldest is 8 my youngest is in the womb and the WORST thing we have had happen is a cold. I have posted before about the fact unvaccinated kids are healthier than vaccinated kids.
CDC Uptick in measles cases likely caused by illegal immigrants - NaturalNews.com

So after 2 months of blaming non vaccinated people they admit the truth.I knew this all along...their scare tactics won't work but they are achieving their goal of taking away more medical rights from parents when it comes to vaccines. New Jersey state committee just voted to take away religious exemptions...

No. Its a mixture.

But six of the cases got their measles-mumps-rubella vaccine—the MMR shot—and stillmanaged to get infected. And all but two of them had gotten at least two doses, the standard recommendation.
Why Did Vaccinated People Get Measles at Disneyland Blame the Unvaccinated WIRED

LOL@ them claiming the MMR is one of the best vaccines when it comes to coverage yet in the previous sentence its shown that at LEAST 6 who caught it were vaccinated fully.

The reason your baby has been so remarkably healthy is because the majority of people in the US are vaccinated, you loon. I'm 51 years old, and I remember the stories my parents and grandparents told of sweeping epidemics of influenza, polio, diphtheria and measles.

You're typical of the bubble-wrapped population we now have, who think that since they've never been sick or attacked by criminals or lived through an invasion, it just can't happen!

There's a reason your kid has been healthy. And it's not improved sanitation. I'd bet money that my grandmothers, who were born in 1894, were 1000 cleaner than anybody in your house.

We don't know exactly how this outbreak started but we do think it was likely a person infected with measles overseas," stated Dr. Anne Schuchat from the CDC. "We assume that someone got infected with measles overseas, visited Disneyland park, and spread the disease to others."
fro your link. the title is click bait and nothing more.

Learn more: CDC Uptick in measles cases likely caused by illegal immigrants - NaturalNews.com

Nope.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.

No. Its a mixture.

And your own citation explains it all very well
Now, plainly, most of the people stricken with Mickey Mouse measles do not understand how vaccines work, because they didn’t get them. The vast majority of the infected were unvaccinated against the disease, including kids who were too young for the shots and anti-vaxxers who chose against them. That’s how you get an outbreak. But six of the cases got their measles-mumps-rubella vaccine—the MMR shot—and still managed to get infected. And all but two of them had gotten at least two doses, the standard recommendation.

So what happened?

The measles vaccine is actually one of the most effective vaccines in the world. According to Greg Wallace, lead of the measles, mumps, rubella and polio team at the CDC, two doses are 97 percent effective against infection. (Compare that to 88 percent for two doses of the mumps vaccine from the MMR shot.) It’s a live version of the virus, just weakened—or attenuated—so it doesn’t cause severe symptoms. The vaccine replicates just like the full-on measles virus, inciting your immune system to produce antibodies against it. Those antibodies then protect against actual measles as well.

But in some people, that response just doesn’t happen. No one knows why. Either your body doesn’t produce enough antibodies, or the ones it does produce aren’t specific enough to latch on to the virus and kill it.

That’s why the CDC recommends two doses of the vaccine: After the first dose, 5 to 7 percent of people won’t have a good enough antibody response to protect them. A second dose ensures that enough people get antibodies above that protective threshold to control the disease. “And even with two doses, you can get some failure,” says Wallace, “whether it’s because the initial response isn’t perfect, or because the response waned in some people.”

So how does that explain what happened in Disneyland? If you have a group of 1,000 people concentrated in a small space—like oh, say, hypothetically, an amusement park—about 90 percent of them will be vaccinated (hopefully). One person, maybe someone who contracted measles on a recent trip to the Philippines, moves around, spreading the virus. Measles is crazy contagious, so of the 100 people who aren’t vaccinated, about 90 will get infected. Then, of the 900 people who are vaccinated, 3 percent—27 people—get infected because they don’t have full immunity.

Now the Disneyland numbers—six vaccinated infections out of the 34 cases with known records—start to make more sense. (And considering the 16 million or so visitors the park gets every year, we might reasonably expect that number to go up.) Once vaccination levels dip below 90 or 95 percent, there aren’t enough protected people to keep the disease in check—the herd immunity that epidemiologists like to talk about so much. In the US, we’ve been doing pretty well keeping those numbers up. “But there are some fluctuations,” says Cristina Cassetti, program officer at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, “and if vaccination levels dip down a little, you get a situation like Disneyland.”

Nope.
Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.

No. Its a mixture.

The reason your baby has been so remarkably healthy is because the majority of people in the US are vaccinated, you loon. I'm 51 years old, and I remember the stories my parents and grandparents told of sweeping epidemics of influenza, polio, diphtheria and measles.

You're typical of the bubble-wrapped population we now have, who think that since they've never been sick or attacked by criminals or lived through an invasion, it just can't happen!

There's a reason your kid has been healthy. And it's not improved sanitation. I'd bet money that my grandmothers, who were born in 1894, were 1000 cleaner than anybody in your house.
Nonsense My kids are healthy because we allowed their NATURAL immunue systems do their jobs.

Omg.
Dismissed.

No. Its a mixture.

Nonsense My kids are healthy because we allowed their NATURAL immunue systems do their jobs.

Yeah, that's it.

Next you'll be telling me you're all about SCIENCE lol.

Your kids are healthy because other people get vaccinated.

Nope.
Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.

No. Its a mixture.

Now, plainly, most of the people stricken with Mickey Mouse measles do not understand how vaccines work, because they didn’t get them. The vast majority of the infected were unvaccinated against the disease, including kids who were too young for the shots and anti-vaxxers who chose against them. That’s how you get an outbreak. But six of the cases got their measles-mumps-rubella vaccine—the MMR shot—and still managed to get infected. And all but two of them had gotten at least two doses, the standard recommendation.

So what happened?

The measles vaccine is actually one of the most effective vaccines in the world. According to Greg Wallace, lead of the measles, mumps, rubella and polio team at the CDC, two doses are 97 percent effective against infection. (Compare that to 88 percent for two doses of the mumps vaccine from the MMR shot.) It’s a live version of the virus, just weakened—or attenuated—so it doesn’t cause severe symptoms. The vaccine replicates just like the full-on measles virus, inciting your immune system to produce antibodies against it. Those antibodies then protect against actual measles as well.

But in some people, that response just doesn’t happen. No one knows why. Either your body doesn’t produce enough antibodies, or the ones it does produce aren’t specific enough to latch on to the virus and kill it.

That’s why the CDC recommends two doses of the vaccine: After the first dose, 5 to 7 percent of people won’t have a good enough antibody response to protect them. A second dose ensures that enough people get antibodies above that protective threshold to control the disease. “And even with two doses, you can get some failure,” says Wallace, “whether it’s because the initial response isn’t perfect, or because the response waned in some people.”

So how does that explain what happened in Disneyland? If you have a group of 1,000 people concentrated in a small space—like oh, say, hypothetically, an amusement park—about 90 percent of them will be vaccinated (hopefully). One person, maybe someone who contracted measles on a recent trip to the Philippines, moves around, spreading the virus. Measles is crazy contagious, so of the 100 people who aren’t vaccinated, about 90 will get infected. Then, of the 900 people who are vaccinated, 3 percent—27 people—get infected because they don’t have full immunity.

Now the Disneyland numbers—six vaccinated infections out of the 34 cases with known records—start to make more sense. (And considering the 16 million or so visitors the park gets every year, we might reasonably expect that number to go up.) Once vaccination levels dip below 90 or 95 percent, there aren’t enough protected people to keep the disease in check—the herd immunity that epidemiologists like to talk about so much. In the US, we’ve been doing pretty well keeping those numbers up. “But there are some fluctuations,” says Cristina Cassetti, program officer at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, “and if vaccination levels dip down a little, you get a situation like Disneyland.”
Anyone who denies race and facts regarding that fact,is not going to get much attention from me. Enjoy blathering away.

Omg.
Dismissed.

No. Its a mixture.

So what happened?

Anyone who denies race and facts regarding that fact,is not going to get much attention from me. Enjoy blathering away.

What happened in Disneyland is somebody brought in measles from another country.

And hungover if you made sense, I'd respond to you.

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.
how long have you had the measles then?

Forum List

Back