CDC:uptick in measles cases likely due to illegal immigrants.

I can't believe anybody could be so willfully ignorant.

Of course there's an uptick in measles. We're importing undocumented, unvaccinated people at an unprecedented rate, and turning them loose into our schools...where more and more children are UNVACCINATED thanks to the media-induced left-wing anti-vaccine hysteria...

Seems fairly obvious. But that means most people don't realize.
The vast majority of immigrants come from countries that have the same rate of vaccination that the US does. Nothing but bullshit in the OP.

Yes, we all know that Guatamala and Ecuador have stellar immunization rates.

Get a grip, ravtard.

Of course there's an uptick in measles. We're importing undocumented, unvaccinated people at an unprecedented rate, and turning them loose into our schools...where more and more children are UNVACCINATED thanks to the media-induced left-wing anti-vaccine hysteria...

The vast majority of immigrants come from countries that have the same rate of vaccination that the US does. Nothing but bullshit in the OP.

Get a grip, ravtard.
Better check the rates, dumbass - Immunization measles of children ages 12-23 months Data Table

Get a grip, ravtard.
Better check the rates, dumbass - Immunization measles of children ages 12-23 months Data Table

Oh look, fake numbers compiled by a commie group whose objective is to *boost shared prosperity*...in other words, move all the poor to America.

"“We don’t know exactly how this outbreak started but we do think it was likely a person infected with measles overseas,” said Dr. Anne Schuchat of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday."

Disney Measles Outbreak Came From Overseas CDC Says - NBC News

Get a grip, ravtard.

Oh look, fake numbers compiled by a commie group whose objective is to *boost shared prosperity*...in other words, move all the poor to America.

"“We don’t know exactly how this outbreak started but we do think it was likely a person infected with measles overseas,” said Dr. Anne Schuchat of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday."

Disney Measles Outbreak Came From Overseas CDC Says - NBC News
Oh look, I can't deal with facts so I'll just ignore that and scream that foreigners shouldn't come to our shores to ride Dumbo because I'm a xenophobic nutjob who can't understand that if our kids were given their shots they wouldn't have gotten sick.

New Jersey state committee just voted to take away religious exemptions...
Good. Your unvaccinated kids are a danger to others. Grow up and get your shots kiddos.
Nope.
Good. Your unvaccinated kids are a danger to others. Grow up and get your shots kiddos.

Measles was eradicated in this country in 2000.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.
Well gee, we allow people to come here to say go to school, or visit Disneyland. Shall I call Mickey Mouse and tell him he's been a bad bad mouse for letting those people ride the rides and eat the outrageously overpriced food?

And had the kids at the park with them had their shots, they wouldn't have gotten sick.
Such an idiotic statement. You do realize these vaccines don't make you immune right? Of course you don't. You believe the media and big pharma...
From the OP link:

Either that or it was an American who, prior to visiting Disneyland, had traveled abroad and caught the disease, admitted a CDC official during a recent press conference.

Said American would most likely have to be unvaccinated.

Regardless of who Patient Zero is, the measles outbreak would not have gotten anywhere if everyone was vaccinated.
Nonsense.

5 reasons you might get a disease you re vaccinated against BabyCenter
Whooping Cough Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of Disease in Lab Animals Science AAAS News

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.
Well gee, we allow people to come here to say go to school, or visit Disneyland. Shall I call Mickey Mouse and tell him he's been a bad bad mouse for letting those people ride the rides and eat the outrageously overpriced food?

And had the kids at the park with them had their shots, they wouldn't have gotten sick.
Such an idiotic statement. You do realize these vaccines don't make you immune right? Of course you don't. You believe the media and big pharma...
From the OP link:

Either that or it was an American who, prior to visiting Disneyland, had traveled abroad and caught the disease, admitted a CDC official during a recent press conference.

Regardless of who Patient Zero is, the measles outbreak would not have gotten anywhere if everyone was vaccinated.
Nonsense.

Whooping Cough Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of Disease in Lab Animals Science AAAS News
I know Whitey, you are going to let your kids walk around infecting others, or even die from a disease almost no one dies from any longer. We got that.

You're going to have to home-school them and find one of the few anti-vaxxer docs around to treat them, or have you already worked that out? I'm betting you've had to since you have two school-aged children. Just being white isn't enough when it comes to communicable diseases BTW.

Last edited:
Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

I know Whitey, you are going to let your kids walk around infecting others, or even die from a disease almost no one dies from any longer. We got that.
Man I hope you never have or had kids...to many morons think like you without doing research...course with your views we can hope does what its intended to do and cull the herd.Natural immune systems worked for THOUSANDS of years and now big pharma sees a way to make big bucks off of peoples fears of diseases that were on their way out with a clean water system and safer food regulations.

Natural immune systems worked for THOUSANDS of years...
That worked for the billions that survived, not the billions that died. See how that works now? Let you kids play in the dirt but get them their shots. Belt and suspenders.

Oh, and don't use the dishwasher, taste your food with the same spoon as you cook, don't over-use antibiotics, don't sterilize everything they touch, and breastfeed if at all possible. TY.

Get a grip, ravtard.

Well those of us who actually deal with facts, rather than just spew what Rush and Savage program them to spew know what Guatamala and Ecuador immunization rates are:

Ecuador 97%
Guatamala 85%

Roughly the same as the United States and Canada.

Those of us who deal with facts, rather than propaganda feed to them by Rush and Savage also know that that there are almost no reported measles cases from Mexico or Central America- but that places like China and Indonesia have a lot of reported cases

upload_2015-3-11_11-45-13.png

Stop listening to the hysterical fear mongers, and you won't be so scared.

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Man I hope you never have or had kids...to many morons think like you without doing research...course with your views we can hope does what its intended to do and cull the herd.Natural immune systems worked for THOUSANDS of years and now big pharma sees a way to make big bucks off of peoples fears of diseases that were on their way out with a clean water system and safer food regulations.

My child is fully immunized and therefore is not only not likely to ever catch measles, but also unlikely to ever accidentally expose some other child to measles, who later dies.

"Natural Immune Systems" is just a code word for kids dying from disease.

From polio and measles and smallpox and diptheria, mumps and whooping cough.

People- don' be an idiot like Odium- get your kids immunized.

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Measles is a virus. The complications are paralysis, death, retardation, death, blindness, death, etc.
Dismissed.

"... up to 30% will suffer some sort of complication to the disease, ranging from diarrhea, ear infections, or pneumonia to seizures or hearing loss as a result of swelling in the brain. In some areas of the world without widespread access to medical care, up to 5% of children die of the measles."

".... it’s estimated that more than three million people were infected with the measles each year. Since MMR reached widespread use, measles cases in the country have been reduced by more than 99%.[1]
"In the United States, ongoing measles transmission was declared eliminated in 2000. Cases are still imported, however, via travelers from foreign countries. According to the Centers for Disease Control, about 50% of imported measles cases in the United States are in U.S. residents coming back from other countries. "

Measles Timelines History of Vaccines

CDC Uptick in measles cases likely caused by illegal immigrants - NaturalNews.com

So after 2 months of blaming non vaccinated people they admit the truth.I knew this all along...their scare tactics won't work but they are achieving their goal of taking away more medical rights from parents when it comes to vaccines. New Jersey state committee just voted to take away religious exemptions...

Here's the actual quote:

"We don't know exactly how this outbreak started but we do think it was likely a person infected with measles overseas," stated Dr. Anne Schuchat from the CDC. "We assume that someone got infected with measles overseas, visited Disneyland park, and spread the disease to others."

Learn more: CDC Uptick in measles cases likely caused by illegal immigrants - NaturalNews.com

Where does it say 'illegal immigrant' again? Because I'm pretty sure you just pulled that sideways out of your own ass.

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

My child is fully immunized and therefore is not only not likely to ever catch measles, but also unlikely to ever accidentally expose some other child to measles, who later dies.

No natural immune system is exactly that. Getting sick and getting through it naturally building your immune system up so that its strong and can defeat things like that. People. Do what you want,I just suggest doing YOUR OWN research first.
Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Measles is a virus. The complications are paralysis, death, retardation, death, blindness, death, etc.
Dismissed.
And millions got it,beat it and were fine. People can die from anything, stop blaming stupid shit.

Nope.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

No natural immune system is exactly that. Getting sick and getting through it naturally building your immune system up so that its strong and can defeat things like that. People. Do what you want,I just suggest doing YOUR OWN research first.
Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.
And millions got it,beat it and were fine. People can die from anything, stop blaming stupid shit.

Five percent of babies die from measles when there are no vaccinations. Quit spreading dangerous nonsense.

Nope.
Nonsense.

Nope.

So who brought it back?

Oh yeah. Foreigners.

From the OP link:

Nonsense.

Omg.
Dismissed.

Five percent of babies die from measles when there are no vaccinations. Quit spreading dangerous nonsense.
He's a White Pride guy, that ship has already sailed.

Forum List

Back