CDPH Planning for MASS Vaccination

They're already planning for it folks. Now be good little sheep and do as your told! It's "SCIENCE" after all!

Conspiracy theory nut-jobbery aside, what did you think they were gonna do about the virus? Let it run its course and kill tens to hundreds of thousands?

Use your head, kid.

After all my postings 3 yrs later................. I see the many on here who are getting this.

It's going to get worse stay prepared and aware........... it's going to be a long haul of many games played to fool the uninformed.

They're already planning for it folks. Now be good little sheep and do as your told! It's "SCIENCE" after all!

Conspiracy theory nut-jobbery aside, what did you think they were gonna do about the virus? Let it run its course and kill tens to hundreds of thousands?

Use your head, kid.

There is proof and facts in your face daily you stupid SOB!! Learn how the fk to research because as you spout off daily you look to others as you thiink I look to all you ass holes selling out ALL OF OUR FREEDOM you gawd dam moron!!!

Use your head, kid.

There is proof and facts in your face daily you stupid SOB!! Learn how the fk to research because as you spout off daily you look to others as you thiink I look to all you ass holes selling out ALL OF OUR FREEDOM you gawd dam moron!!!

Try watching what you hate you dumb sob's maybe you can see how your are BURNING THE FREEST NATION IN THE WORLD!

and it's said the producer murdered his wife and kid------- No he did not

and as this real life event takes place in our lives right now that video came out years ago ---- David Crowley the story of his real life tragedy has interesting theories.

This isn't even the full trailer it's hard to track down.

Use your head, kid.

Lol, no there aren't.

Go back to fellating Alex Jones.

Use your head, kid.

Try watching what you hate you dumb sob's maybe you can see how your are BURNING THE FREEST NATION IN THE WORLD!

Anybody know how to clean spittle off the inside of my screen?

Use your head, kid.

Lol, no there aren't.

1587663782408.png

ur america. clueless

Use your head, kid.

Lol, no there aren't.

View attachment 327007

ur america. clueless

You calling someone else "clueless" is so ironic I can't even find words to describe it.

Use your head, kid.

Lol, no there aren't.

View attachment 327007

ur america. clueless

You calling someone else "clueless" is so ironic I can't even find words to describe it.

clueless
A historical look at the globalist, pro-vaccine, Big-Pharma, Communist background of the World Health Organization
If you bothered you might actually see truth and some facts dilweed.

Try to bother watching some chit you hate lol.

Let them create a vaccination...as long as they treat it like the annual flu vaccination it is fine, if it becomes mandatory that is a whole different story

Forum List

Back