Centennial school shooting

My bet is that a lot of parents are very grateful to him for drawing fire away from their children. Its just unconscionable that some want to see more children and teachers gunned down.

THis is the man Vox says should have stayed to be murdered

arapahoe15n-10-web.jpg

An adult who has been given charge over children should run and leave the children at the will of a gunman? OK this thread is not about his action.

The tread is about the shooting: The target would seem to be topical.

Anyone who believes they would have stayed rather than run is a fucking hypocrite until they've been there.

This thread is not about his actions. He did what he did as you said it's understandable. But would a mother or father leave their child? I can't see myself leaving my child much less anyone's child at the mercy of a shooter, but that's just me. People who aren't trained for that type of emergency situation do not know what they will do until it happens.

I would whether focus on the action of the shooter if it's at all possible?

An adult who has been given charge over children should run and leave the children at the will of a gunman? OK this thread is not about his action.

Anyone who believes they would have stayed rather than run is a fucking hypocrite until they've been there.

This thread is not about his actions. He did what he did as you said it's understandable. But would a mother or father leave their child? I can't see myself leaving my child much less anyone's child at the mercy of a shooter, but that's just me. People who aren't trained for that type of emergency situation do not know what they will do until it happens.

A teacher is not the child's parent so that has nothing to do with it.

BUT, if a parent were the target, then yes, they would want their child as far away from the gunfire as possible.

Are you really saying you would do different? Are you saying that if YOU were the target, you would keep your child close to you?

What kind of idiot parent would do that?

My bet is that a lot of parents are very grateful to him for drawing fire away from their children. Its just unconscionable that some want to see more children and teachers gunned down.

So Sandy hook teachers would have saved lives if they had ran away instead of shielding their students?
Not about teachers running away it's about the shooter.

Yes, but the actions of the shooter were very clearly motivated: Unlike a mass murderer, he wanted to only kill one individual, and the individual was a teacher. Knowing this motive, the teacher left the school, removing the motive for the shooter being there.

Those wishing to assasinate teachers should remember that all they need to do is make an appointment, after school, or during the teacher's planning period, but ideally, just follow them to whatever watering hole they frequent after school, and casually blow them away in an ally, without witnesses.

BUT, if a parent were the target, then yes, they would want their child as far away from the gunfire as possible.

Are you really saying you would do different? Are you saying that if YOU were the target, you would keep your child close to you?

A teacher might not be their parents BUT IT is irrelevant. They are in charge when the children are own school grounds.

Did the teacher know that he was the intended target and after he was gone no other person would be harmed?
I think that knowledge came after the fact, not during the shooting. You have a screwed up way of asking a question. Holding the children close to me? Why would I use the child as a shield? Are you saying the teachers did wrong at sandy hook by not running away?

arapahoe15n-10-web.jpg

Tracy Murphy, the school's librarian and debate coach, was the target of Karl Pierson’s rampage, students said. He left campus, trying to lure the shooter away.

Read more: Colorado teenage gunman had 'very strong beliefs about gun laws' and Republicans* - NY Daily News

Why am I not surprised that you would want that teacher, unarmed, face the armed gunman.

another leftist freaks out

Interesting you said this

On his Facebook page, he seemed to make fun of Republicans, writing "you republicans are so cute" and posting an image that read: "The Republican Party: Health Care: Let 'em Die, Climate Change: Let 'em Die, Gun Violence: Let 'em Die, Women's Rights: Let 'em Die, More War: Let 'em Die. Is this really the side you want to be on?"

Read more: Colorado teenage gunman had 'very strong beliefs about gun laws' and Republicans* - NY Daily News

"He had very strong beliefs about gun laws and stuff," said junior Abbey Skoda, who shared a class with Pierson during her freshmen year, The Denver Post reported. "I also heard he was bullied a lot."

Yep disarm more people so he can create more victims.
This is the second known gun control supporter who actually used guns to kill with.

I thought he only killed himself with a gun.

:eusa_eh:

So what's the problem?
Nothing wrong with an anti gun liberal that hate republican shooting them-self.

arapahoe15n-10-web.jpg

Why am I not surprised that you would want that teacher, unarmed, face the armed gunman.
Liar, I have never said teachers should be unarmed. Maybe you have.
Do you support trained teachers carrying guns in schools?

Once again this thread is not about the action of the teacher. But the action of the shooter and the mentality that brought him to do this

A teacher might not be their parents BUT IT is irrelevant. They are in charge when the children are own school grounds.

Did the teacher know that he was the intended target and after he was gone no other person would be harmed?
I think that knowledge came after the fact, not during the shooting. You have a screwed up way of asking a question. Holding the children close to me? Why would I use the child as a shield? Are you saying the teachers did wrong at sandy hook by not running away?

According to news reports, yes, he knew he was the intended target.

"using a child as a shield"? YOU suggested that. I said that drawing fire away from the children protected them.

Now you are saying all or some or one of the Sandy Hook teachers were the known intended target? I didn't know that.

Neither do you.

What an insane position to take - that the known target of a nutcase shooter should stay close to children when the shooting starts.

"using a child as a shield"? YOU suggested that. I said that drawing fire away from the children protected them.

Now you are saying all or some or one of the Sandy Hook teachers were the known intended target? I didn't know that.

Neither do you.

What an insane position to take - that the known target of a nutcase shooter should stay close to children when the shooting starts.

OK that's one lie.

Well then now that is interesting if he knew he was going to be the target, why was he even at school that day, week, month? why wasn't the shooter picked up by the protecting cops? No I think you're mistaken or the news report is misleading.

Neither do you.

OK that's one lie.You said it. Now have the balls to own it.

Well then now that is interesting if he knew he was going to be the target, why was he even at school that day, week, month? why wasn't the shooter picked up by the protecting cops? No I think you're mistaken or the news report is misleading.

So now you're saying that not only should he draw gunfire to children, he (as well as "the protecting cops"!) should have been able to read the kid's mind and know he was going to bring a gun to school and go after the teacher.

:cuckoo:

Neither do you.

OK that's one lie.You said it. Now have the balls to own it.

So now you're saying that not only should he draw gunfire to children, he (as well as "the protecting cops"!) should have been able to read the kid's mind and know he was going to bring a gun to school and go after the teacher.

:cuckoo:
First it was I suggested it, now it's I said it?
Where is the post where I said it?
And again nobody knew he was the intended target. If they did why was he at school that day?

Once again this thread is not about the action of the teacher. But the action of the shooter and the mentality that brought him to do this

Once again, one of your fellow rightwing nitwits makes an inane and ignorant statement that demands a response.

Just as inane and as ignorant as arming school teachers.

You need to have a conversation with bodecca

This thread is about an anti gun liberal who hated republicans took a gun to a gun free zone to shoot someone.
Not about the action of the teacher.

Liar, I have never said teachers should be unarmed. Maybe you have.
Do you support trained teachers carrying guns in schools?

I think it's a great idea to arm teachers....but was THAT teacher armed? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back