chain immigration -

anyone coming to the United states should not qualify government assistance for 10 years after arrival

if they can not demonstrate a method of self sufficiency they should be denied entry

Right now, in many states, we have Illegals going to state colleges and being granted the discounted "in state" rate, while US Citizens who just happen to live in a different state but are perfectly legal, have to pay full freight. Further, legal aliens on Student Visas have to pay full freight as well.

Pandering to illegals, and giving them special privileges is wrong

yup, colleges are full of illegals who never even saw a high school in Mexico

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...ants-without-legal-status-can-pay-for-college

not without passing an entry exam - by your own standards they must show thy qualify to be here ...

stop it with your bs you have been had on two posts alone

the internet is full of ways for illegals to get paid tuition

all of it needs to stop

Jose just swam the river and hiked to Austin ... UT will allow him in class without an SAT or ACT ????????

face it, the rest of the world isnt as stupid as you are ....

Right now, in many states, we have Illegals going to state colleges and being granted the discounted "in state" rate, while US Citizens who just happen to live in a different state but are perfectly legal, have to pay full freight. Further, legal aliens on Student Visas have to pay full freight as well.

Pandering to illegals, and giving them special privileges is wrong

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...ants-without-legal-status-can-pay-for-college

not without passing an entry exam - by your own standards they must show thy qualify to be here ...

all of it needs to stop

Jose just swam the river and hiked to Austin ... UT will allow him in class without an SAT or ACT ????????

you leftists are always such liars why is that i mean really

as if jaun is the only illegal here ya jack ass

no wonder no one takes you seriously

btw in stupid you only make yourself look stupid

even more so in light of the fact that i posted to you jack ass two links showing

how illegals can get free funding for college

in fact the one of the sites had a link to help get through an sat

you are an good example that ALL LEFTISTS are nothing more then lying scumbags

do i care if you or a moderater gets offended by this post

not a chance of it ya scumbag

all of it needs to stop

even more so in light of the fact that i posted to you jack ass two links showing

they get ASSISTANCE if they qualify- not a free ride

or were you lying ?

nonetheless,

no free ride and qualified enterance exams to get in the door .

END OF STORY

all of it needs to stop

tey get ASSISTANCE if the qualify- not a free ride

or were you lying ?

nonetheless,

no free ride and qualified enterance exams to get in the door .

END OF STORY

yes it is time to end it all for illegals

illegals dont come here to go to college or vote.

they come for a FUCKING JOB.

Some Illegals I'm sure do, but many come to get on the dole and enjoy the Free Bennies paid for by the Taxpayers, particularly in Sanctuary Cities.

Let them in but
chain migration end it

end of story
Oh fuck that. If I get into the USA, are you saying you don't think I should eventually be able to get my family in? Oh you Republicans and your family values.

If you want to support your family once they get here, that's one thing.

But you shouldn't be able to bring your family to America to let the Taxpayers support them.

anyone coming to the United states should not qualify government assistance for 10 years after arrival

if they can not demonstrate a method of self sufficiency they should be denied entry
let them in but no public assistance for 20 years.

still moving the goal posts even though several links have been posted about illegals and college

so rather than slobber all over yourself, quote some credible stats showing the percent of illegal aliens enrolled in US colleges ...

I'll wait ...

never mind ..

However, it is estimated that each year only 5 to 10 percent of undocumented high-school graduates—about 65,000 nationwide—are eligible to attend college.

ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND ....

go find a goal post, lay down and take a nap ....

still moving the goal posts even though several links have been posted about illegals and college

so rather than slobber all over yourself, quote some credible stats showing the percent of illegal aliens enrolled in US colleges ...

I'll wait ...

nice try retard already posted that it is possible

several links says so

if you want to dis prove it post the links yourself jack ass

besides that if it isnt happening then you scumbag

should have no problem making it a law that bans tuition for illegals

a criminal record supposedly eliminates the possibility of citizenship for relatives of US Citizens - Trump preached about criminals with records, and how he wouldn't allow them citizenship ...

and then

Melania’s Dad, a New American Citizen With a Record in Yugoslavia’s Secret Police Files

I for one, would have never guessed blatant hypocrisy would have entered the picture - :rolleyes:

This gentleman could qualify for immigration for many grounds. He's a productive individual who isn't going to be on the government dole.

The only reason why he immigrated under the "chain" rules is because it was a lot easier as it required less hassle.
Really? How old is he? Is he younger or older than Trump? So basically he's going to not work a day in his life but suck off our Medicare/Medicaid?

And don't tell me he isn't because he's rich. John McCain was rich too but all these years collected 100% disability from the military.

All veterans deserve whatever the government gives them.

a criminal record supposedly eliminates the possibility of citizenship for relatives of US Citizens - Trump preached about criminals with records, and how he wouldn't allow them citizenship ...

and then

Melania’s Dad, a New American Citizen With a Record in Yugoslavia’s Secret Police Files

I for one, would have never guessed blatant hypocrisy would have entered the picture - :rolleyes:

This gentleman could qualify for immigration for many grounds. He's a productive individual who isn't going to be on the government dole.

The only reason why he immigrated under the "chain" rules is because it was a lot easier as it required less hassle.
Really? How old is he? Is he younger or older than Trump? So basically he's going to not work a day in his life but suck off our Medicare/Medicaid?

And don't tell me he isn't because he's rich. John McCain was rich too but all these years collected 100% disability from the military.

Why? It’s not like the old days when people were ripped from their lives by the draft and thrown into war.

Most people join the military because it benefits them . Not some sense altruism.

Now being injured is one thing . But if noting happened to you , why can’t you just be expected to get your own health insurance like everyone else . The VA should be for those injured in their service . Then it would work better.

and then

Why? It’s not like the old days when people were ripped from their lives by the draft and thrown into war.

Most people join the military because it benefits them . Not some sense altruism.

Now being injured is one thing . But if noting happened to you , why can’t you just be expected to get your own health insurance like everyone else . The VA should be for those injured in their service . Then it would work better.

So in your opinion, on the battlefield, the medics should ask for insurance cards before they take care of the wounded? That's a new way of looking at things.

and then

So in your opinion, on the battlefield, the medics should ask for insurance cards before they take care of the wounded? That's a new way of looking at things.

I mean AFTER service . My bro was in the military after high school . Peace time . No big deal . 20 years later he should be seen by the VA ?

and then

We drafted into the 70's everyone of those soldiers deserve everything the government has to offer. Plenty were harmed mentally and physically and for you to be an asshole and decide who and who shouldn't get treated is pretty self righteous.

I mean AFTER service . My bro was in the military after high school . Peace time . No big deal . 20 years later he should be seen by the VA ?

Its deferred compensation for his service. Since he already did the service, and the army promised it when he signed, he should definitely get it.

Now, of course, you can change it for future enlistees.

and then

I think the stuff about his record is bs because the Communist authorities had problems with free enterprise and even arrested people for selling jeans and Beatles records.

O.k., so Melania's dad dealt in car parts and cars, but still.

On the other hand, that doesn't make Trump less of a hypocrite, and his wife still worked without a work visa.

and then

We drafted into the 70's everyone of those soldiers deserve everything the government has to offer. Plenty were harmed mentally and physically and for you to be an asshole and decide who and who shouldn't get treated is pretty self righteous.

Why am I an asshole? Republicans shit on government workers all the time .

The last drafted person probably was out of the military like 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back