chain immigration -

a criminal record supposedly eliminates the possibility of citizenship for relatives of US Citizens - Trump preached about criminals with records, and how he wouldn't allow them citizenship ...

and then

Melania’s Dad, a New American Citizen With a Record in Yugoslavia’s Secret Police Files

I for one, would have never guessed blatant hypocrisy would have entered the picture - :rolleyes:

This gentleman could qualify for immigration for many grounds. He's a productive individual who isn't going to be on the government dole.

The only reason why he immigrated under the "chain" rules is because it was a lot easier as it required less hassle.
Really? How old is he? Is he younger or older than Trump? So basically he's going to not work a day in his life but suck off our Medicare/Medicaid?

And don't tell me he isn't because he's rich. John McCain was rich too but all these years collected 100% disability from the military.

All veterans deserve whatever the government gives them.

Why? It’s not like the old days when people were ripped from their lives by the draft and thrown into war.

Most people join the military because it benefits them . Not some sense altruism.

Now being injured is one thing . But if noting happened to you , why can’t you just be expected to get your own health insurance like everyone else . The VA should be for those injured in their service . Then it would work better.

So in your opinion, on the battlefield, t
Really? How old is he? Is he younger or older than Trump? So basically he's going to not work a day in his life but suck off our Medicare/Medicaid?

And don't tell me he isn't because he's rich. John McCain was rich too but all these years collected 100% disability from the military.

Why? It’s not like the old days when people were ripped from their lives by the draft and thrown into war.

Most people join the military because it benefits them . Not some sense altruism.

Now being injured is one thing . But if noting happened to you , why can’t you just be expected to get your own health insurance like everyone else . The VA should be for those injured in their service . Then it would work better.

So in your opinion, on the battlefield, the medics should ask for insurance cards before they take care of the wounded? That's a new way of looking at things.

I mean AFTER service . My bro was in the military after high school . Peace time . No big deal . 20 years later he should be seen by the VA ?

Its deferred compensation for his service. Since he already did the service, and the army promised it when he signed, he should definitely get it.

Now, of course, you can change it for future enlistees.

Like how Timmy wants to screw the American soldier? The soldiers that fought for others so they could have their freedom to kneel at a sporting event. Yet, Timmy has contempt for the soldier, and sympathy for the football player that makes millions a year and kneels. Sad excuse for a human being.

This gentleman could qualify for immigration for many grounds. He's a productive individual who isn't going to be on the government dole.

The only reason why he immigrated under the "chain" rules is because it was a lot easier as it required less hassle.

We drafted into the 70's everyone of those soldiers deserve everything the government has to offer. Plenty were harmed mentally and physically and for you to be an asshole and decide who and who shouldn't get treated is pretty self righteous.

Why am I an asshole? Republicans shit on government workers all the time .

The last drafted person probably was out of the military like 20 years ago.

So it was 20 years ago and they are still alive and are still entitled to what the American government promised. Too bad you are heartless and don't give a shit about veterans however most Americans appreciate their service.

So in your opinion, on the battlefield, the medics should ask for insurance cards before they take care of the wounded? That's a new way of looking at things.

I mean AFTER service . My bro was in the military after high school . Peace time . No big deal . 20 years later he should be seen by the VA ?

Its deferred compensation for his service. Since he already did the service, and the army promised it when he signed, he should definitely get it.

Like how Timmy wants to screw the American soldier? The soldiers that fought for others so they could have their freedom to kneel at a sporting event. Yet, Timmy has contempt for the soldier, and sympathy for the football player that makes millions a year and kneels. Sad excuse for a human being.

Where do you get that ? Cause I said the VA should be those injured from their service ?

The problem with the va is that it’s coverage is too broad.

Oh. And those kneelers are protesting FOR those soldiers too. Do you think the police don’t profile or abuse veterans?

We drafted into the 70's everyone of those soldiers deserve everything the government has to offer. Plenty were harmed mentally and physically and for you to be an asshole and decide who and who shouldn't get treated is pretty self righteous.

So it was 20 years ago and they are still alive and are still entitled to what the American government promised. Too bad you are heartless and don't give a shit about veterans however most Americans appreciate their service.

Drafted people get the pass . They had no choice . Enlisted people did .

Where do you get that ? Cause I said the VA should be those injured from their service ?

Oh. And those kneelers are protesting FOR those soldiers too. Do you think the police don’t profile or abuse veterans?

Many veterans were forced into service and promises were made in return, the government needs to take care of their soldiers that laid their lives on the line. As far as your football players? The vets did a hell of a lot more for this country than football players have ever done kneeling, thanks for the stupid comparison.

And those that enlisted had promises made to them for signing up. Love how you think you can dole out justice, it is laughable.

illegals dont come here to go to college or vote.

they come for a FUCKING JOB.

Yep, they come here with a litter of children for a brainless job which pays a child’s wage...they live in Los Angeles on top of each other like cockroaches do and they accidentally stumble across the need for free education, free healthcare, EBT, housing subsidies...etc
Yep, I’m sure they come for that job they know they can’t raise their tribe on...that bullshit only makes sense to foolish LefTards.

Some people signed up proactively, instead of waiting until they got drafted. Couldn't stand the suspense, and figured they were going anyhow. What should they get? McCain volunteered you know

They should get what the government promised, not what you think they should get.

a criminal record supposedly eliminates the possibility of citizenship for relatives of US Citizens - Trump preached about criminals with records, and how he wouldn't allow them citizenship ...

and then

Melania’s Dad, a New American Citizen With a Record in Yugoslavia’s Secret Police Files

I for one, would have never guessed blatant hypocrisy would have entered the picture - :rolleyes:

If a peson decides they don't want to work (or work very little) they are considered poor and get free government healthcare for themselves and their family called Medicaid. But a person who joins the service to fight (or be ready to fight) for our country should not get government healthcare?

Where are you priorities man? How much do you think military people get paid? The reason to join is because of the benefits they offer. That's what keeps us from re-instituting the draft.

Yeah, what a piece of shit your President is...he wants to keep filthy thirdworlders from fucking our nation all up and protect the Constitutional rights of Americans.
Think bud.
Does he or does he want to make a billion dollars building a wall that won't do shit?

Lets not forget what a piece of shit legislation the last Republican passed to get this done

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 - Wikipedia

Look bud...There’s nowhere to go with this with you if you’ve somehow convinced yourself that walls don’t work despite the trillions of linear feet of wall erected worldwide all for the same purpose and function....TO DETER CRIMINALS.
Imagine telling your son he needs a car to get him around faster and he tells you cars don’t get people around faster.
Why go any further...How do you reason with someone that twisted and unreasonable?

Meanwhile, in Mexico, Mexicans build fences around their homes to keep Mexicans from invading their homes. Fucking weird huh?
vehicle-makes-its-way-along-an-alley-in-a-tijuana-mexico-neighborhood-picture-id166174112
How beautiful.

Patrol the border pussies. No wall needed. Waste of money. HUGE waste of money.

But, I'll tell you this. Every stupid idea Republicans come up with, eventually they get their way. I will not be surprised if one day this stupid wall goes up.

God Americans are dumb af

A wall is part of patrolling the border. Help to reduce the costs as it makes it more difficult for someone to sneak by the border guards.

In order to have strictly men to stand on the border, how many would you need? One ever 50 yards? That provides a pretty wide gap for illegals to sneak in between. But even just one every 50 yard, time 1200 miles, for 3 shifts a day, that's a lot of manpower and a lot more expensive than a wall.

Besides who wants to stand in uniform alone , being vigilant for an 8 hour shift.

You think you need one man for every 50 yards?

So tell me, what do you think the cartels are going to do to the parts of the wall that aren't being patrolled?

The 'US-Mexico border is literally riddled with tunnels'

The Border Wall Is Not Necessary, And Will Only Cause More Problems

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

You don't think 154 mass shootings in 2018 should be politicized?

I don't think one illegal killing one girl is justification for a wall but I see why Trump politicized it. He wants a wall, we want gun control.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shootings-in-2018/

Yeah, what a piece of shit your President is...he wants to keep filthy thirdworlders from fucking our nation all up and protect the Constitutional rights of Americans.
Think bud.
Does he or does he want to make a billion dollars building a wall that won't do shit?

Lets not forget what a piece of shit legislation the last Republican passed to get this done

Look bud...There’s nowhere to go with this with you if you’ve somehow convinced yourself that walls don’t work despite the trillions of linear feet of wall erected worldwide all for the same purpose and function....TO DETER CRIMINALS.
Imagine telling your son he needs a car to get him around faster and he tells you cars don’t get people around faster.
Why go any further...How do you reason with someone that twisted and unreasonable?

Meanwhile, in Mexico, Mexicans build fences around their homes to keep Mexicans from invading their homes. Fucking weird huh?
vehicle-makes-its-way-along-an-alley-in-a-tijuana-mexico-neighborhood-picture-id166174112
How beautiful.

But, I'll tell you this. Every stupid idea Republicans come up with, eventually they get their way. I will not be surprised if one day this stupid wall goes up.

A wall is part of patrolling the border. Help to reduce the costs as it makes it more difficult for someone to sneak by the border guards.

In order to have strictly men to stand on the border, how many would you need? One ever 50 yards? That provides a pretty wide gap for illegals to sneak in between. But even just one every 50 yard, time 1200 miles, for 3 shifts a day, that's a lot of manpower and a lot more expensive than a wall.

Besides who wants to stand in uniform alone , being vigilant for an 8 hour shift.

All these people talk about how a wall will not help, but few have offered any evidence that our border patrol agents agree with them.

Our border organizations supported Trump: some for the fist time they ever supported any candidate. Why? Because Trump is trying to make their job easier and safer with things like a wall.

Trump used this unfortunate situation to demonstrate the need for tougher measures on illegal immigration, so now he's politicizing it. But when the Democrats come out in full force with their ideas of gun control after each and every mass shooting, that isn't politicizing anything.

Then they wonder why we call them hypocrites.

I don't think one illegal killing one girl is justification for a wall but I see why Trump politicized it. He wants a wall, we want gun control.

Think bud.

How beautiful.

What would actually work better is acts of Congress. Create a law that anybody caught here illegally faces a minimum sentence of five years in prison. Our borders will still have people crossing--but crossing out of this country. Then we would not need a border wall because nobody would want to be caught here illegally.

The President didn't politicize the murder of Ms Tibet's at all. In fact, he didn't even order the flag flown at half staff in her honor.

Trump used this unfortunate situation to demonstrate the need for tougher measures on illegal immigration, so now he's politicizing it. But when the Democrats come out in full force with their ideas of gun control after each and every mass shooting, that isn't politicizing anything.

Think bud.

The Wall will work. That's the problem as far as the libs are concerned.

It will stop most of the Illegal Encroachment on US territory, and prevent the migration of the new democrat party base.

If it was just a "waste of money" , the Democrat Party wouldn't be so furious about it. After all, they are traditionally in favor of government waste.

If libs though the wall would not work, they would welcome the Republicans building it. A failure in illegal immigration in spite of the wall would be something they could use for election time for decades to come.

They're not afraid a wall won't work--they are afraid it will. Policy you can change by electing Democrats into power. But a wall is there forever and something they cannot change.

How beautiful.

You think you need one man for every 50 yards?

So tell me, what do you think the cartels are going to do to the parts of the wall that aren't being patrolled?

The 'US-Mexico border is literally riddled with tunnels'

The Border Wall Is Not Necessary, And Will Only Cause More Problems

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

PM Orban of Hungary is a sharp thinker, but Hungary isn't the only nation in Europe that are fighting phony "refugees" and "asylum applicants". Poland and Slovakia are also standing up to the Krauts.

Yes; I do understand the concept for immigration that many (yourself included) in America have for the nation.
It's called 'white is right.'
Yes; I understand.
MAWA - Make America WHITE Again
Unfortunately whites from other white countries don't want to come here.

Stop crying about us not letting a lot of immigrants in. We are way too overpopulated and us not letting a lot of immigrants is a good thing. Don't listen to the corporations who say in order for us to grow we need either more immigrants or for us to have more babies. Then have more babies. That'll take 20 years before those kids will be looking for jobs. The corporations want to keep flooding the market with workers because we are near zero unemployment which means in order for them to attract good workers they have to give raises. They don't want to do that so they hope the government will start letting more immigrants in.

And as I said in the beginning, it won't be Australian immigrants. THey don't want to come here.

I am all for our government going by the letter of the law when it comes to immigration law.

I find it at beast repulsive when any POTUS would politicize the death of a citizen, like Trump did with the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

Besides being the 'wrong thing to do' it exposes our POTUS for what he truly is; a manipulative, callous azz.

That act alone, in and of itself demonstrates Trump's complete disrespect & contempt for the very office he alone holds.

The President didn't politicize the murder of Ms Tibet's at all. In fact, he didn't even order the flag flown at half staff in her honor.

One illegal killing an American? Do you really want to stand by that before I make a fool out of you?

Unfortunately whites from other white countries don't want to come here.

Stop crying about us not letting a lot of immigrants in. We are way too overpopulated and us not letting a lot of immigrants is a good thing. Don't listen to the corporations who say in order for us to grow we need either more immigrants or for us to have more babies. Then have more babies. That'll take 20 years before those kids will be looking for jobs. The corporations want to keep flooding the market with workers because we are near zero unemployment which means in order for them to attract good workers they have to give raises. They don't want to do that so they hope the government will start letting more immigrants in.

And as I said in the beginning, it won't be Australian immigrants. THey don't want to come here.

I am all for our government going by the letter of the law when it comes to immigration law.

I find it at beast repulsive when any POTUS would politicize the death of a citizen, like Trump did with the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

Besides being the 'wrong thing to do' it exposes our POTUS for what he truly is; a manipulative, callous azz.

That act alone, in and of itself demonstrates Trump's complete disrespect & contempt for the very office he alone holds.

One illegal killing an American? Do you really want to stand by that before I make a fool out of you?

all killings are illegal, FOOL.

all killings are illegal, FOOL.

I'm sorry, I didn't know the second graders were chiming in.

One illegal (as in an illegal alien) killing an American?

If you still can't understand it, ask somebody else. I have better things to do with my time.

Forum List

Back