changing diapers is a womans work

I think both parents have a vested interest in the comfort of their children. If the child needs a diaper change, then there shouldn't be a "fight" about it. You should want to change your baby so that the baby is comfortable. Period.

Dream on.

Dream on about what? You don't care if your baby is sitting in his or her own crap and pee? As long as you don't have to change the diapers? Wow, that's selfish and crappy parenting.

Dream on if you think human nature is ever going to change.

Plenty of men change their babies diapers because they want their baby to be clean and comfortable.

I think both parents have a vested interest in the comfort of their children. If the child needs a diaper change, then there shouldn't be a "fight" about it. You should want to change your baby so that the baby is comfortable. Period.

Dream on.

Dream on about what? You don't care if your baby is sitting in his or her own crap and pee? As long as you don't have to change the diapers? Wow, that's selfish and crappy parenting.

Plenty of men change their babies diapers because they want their baby to be clean and comfortable.

Yes, I know men aren't all the same.

Dream on.

Yes, I know men aren't all the same.

I know a guy who raised 4 children and didn't have a choice but to change diapers. He managed to do it. If a man cares about his baby then he will change the babies diaper when they need changing. It's human nature to want to care for your offspring.

Forum List

Back