changing diapers is a womans work

Bullshit! Teach the infant ONCE how to change it's own diaper then if it chooses to wallow in poop it's on him or her. Teach your children self reliance! You might not be there forever to wipe their asses.
Don't have a nervous breakdown. It's just somebody that doesn't agree with you. Breathe deep. In. Out.
Atta boy.

Bullshit! Teach the infant ONCE how to change it's own diaper then if it chooses to wallow in poop it's on him or her. Teach your children self reliance! You might not be there forever to wipe their asses.
Don't have a nervous breakdown. It's just somebody that doesn't agree with you. Breathe deep. In. Out.
Atta boy.

Oh I'm sorry! I was relying on the reader having a sense of humor. My Bad!

I don't see a quote or source. I looked and all I saw was he said he wouldn't marry a woman who expected him to change diapers. I wonder how many Bill Clinton changed. Hillary too for that matter. I'll bet they had nannies. Y'all are crying wolf at this point.

I can't imagine any of Trump's wives changing diapers. He almost certainly had nannies to do that. The whole thing is an obvious and pathetic attempt to gin up the "war on women" meme.

It failed.

I don't see a quote or source. I looked and all I saw was he said he wouldn't marry a woman who expected him to change diapers. I wonder how many Bill Clinton changed. Hillary too for that matter. I'll bet they had nannies. Y'all are crying wolf at this point.

I can't imagine any of Trump's wives changing diapers. He almost certainly had nannies to do that. The whole thing is an obvious and pathetic attempt to gin up the "war on women" meme.

It failed.

Trump never had a male nanny. Sexist!

i'm a perpetual multi-tasker

Excellent. Great quality in a woman. That means He can leave you twice the work to do and there's still no excuse not to get ut done. If you were to finish early the proper thing to do would be to find ways to make His life better when He comes home that evening.

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

You people are fucking pathetic.

Says the idiot who thinks mentioning trumps viewpoint means he is going to pass a law.
Since I have a 158 IQ, I'm 99.999% sure that compared to me, you are an idiot.

You people are dumb and suffering from TDS.
Suuuuuuure you do. That's why you feel a need to mention it...because you're so gosh darn smart.

You Dumocrats are suffering from such a severe case of TDS that you are concerned about diaper changing, not as a joke, but being serious. Now that is fucking desperate.

Making fun of idiots suffering from TDS is almost as fun as making fum of idiots who suffer from BDS.
You try so hard......E for effort...

Hey, I'm not the one who thinks diapergate should be a major political issue. I'm not the one who put diapergate into the politics category on this forum.

I'm the one making fun of the diapergate idiots.

Still again you prove the idiots are smarter than you!

Hey, I'm not the one who thinks diapergate should be a major political issue. I'm not the one who put diapergate into the politics category on this forum.

I'm the one making fun of the diapergate idiots.

Still again you prove the idiots are smarter than you!
You are not intelligent enough to make judgments.

I think both parents have a vested interest in the comfort of their children. If the child needs a diaper change, then there shouldn't be a "fight" about it. You should want to change your baby so that the baby is comfortable. Period.

I think both parents have a vested interest in the comfort of their children. If the child needs a diaper change, then there shouldn't be a "fight" about it. You should want to change your baby so that the baby is comfortable. Period.

Dream on.

Dream on.

Dream on about what? You don't care if your baby is sitting in his or her own crap and pee? As long as you don't have to change the diapers? Wow, that's selfish and crappy parenting.

Dream on.

Dream on about what? You don't care if your baby is sitting in his or her own crap and pee? As long as you don't have to change the diapers? Wow, that's selfish and crappy parenting.

Dream on if you think human nature is ever going to change.

Forum List

Back