changing diapers is a womans work

He's amazing me with the double down on stupidity. I can understand if the individual wanted to counter with points about how Trump did this or that to help the female community of this country or world ( which will never happen ) but instead the poster is just taunting others to flame him and not everyone that is writing to him are Democrats...

i'm not a democrat either. mo is just a frustrated fool...

he probably came to this thread in defense of the good old days where no one dared blink an eye at misogyny.
You either know that you are lying or you must have been dropped on your head several times.

Anyone that is not voting for Trump must be a Democrat according to you, am I correct?

Well then I bet you believe Ted Cruz is a Democrat, right?

He's amazing me with the double down on stupidity. I can understand if the individual wanted to counter with points about how Trump did this or that to help the female community of this country or world ( which will never happen ) but instead the poster is just taunting others to flame him and not everyone that is writing to him are Democrats...

i'm not a democrat either. mo is just a frustrated fool...
I don't believe you because you post like a typical Democrat. Therefore, I challenge you to write at least two paragraphs explaining why you are not a Democrat. However, I doubt that you can write a paragraph, let alone provide a cogent explanation.

I don't believe you because you post like a typical Democrat. Therefore, I challenge you to write at least two paragraphs explaining why you are not a Democrat. However, I doubt that you can write a paragraph, let alone provide a cogent explanation.

please post a few sentences proving you don't beat your dog while living in your mom's basement. tia

please post a few sentences proving you don't beat your dog while living in your mom's basement. tia

He might not beat the dog, but when the song secret lovers come on the dog runs!

:lol: You can't do it. :lol:

Posts from people like you and other lame-brained posters in this thread are one of the reasons that I think there should be a minimum IQ requirement to vote.

Posts from people like you and other lame-brained posters in this thread are one of the reasons that I think there should be a minimum IQ requirement to vote.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

I would not be commenting on someone IQ if I were you because you were the one that thought the OP'er was believing Trump was going to pass a law on diaper changing!

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

I would not be commenting on someone IQ if I were you because you were the one that thought the OP'er was believing Trump was going to pass a law on diaper changing!
And I am confident that, compared to me, you are a SADFI.

So are you now going to claim that you are not a Dumocrat too? :lol:

Last edited:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

So you now going to claim that you are not a Dumocrat too? :lol:

I am a Libertarian, but to you anyone that is not voting for the Progressive Liberal ( Donald Trump ) they must be a Democrat.

Also you thought they were saying Mensa to you but because of your retardation they were actually calling you a mental midget!

Doesn't have a dog.... he just spends his days choking his chicken

The fact that women are allowed to vote at all shows this nation has lost any sense of what Men and women are supposed to be.

^ from the guy who admits to hitting his wife, but only when she breaks one of his rules. :uhoh3:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

I am a Libertarian, but to you anyone that is not voting for the Progressive Liberal ( Donald Trump ) they must be a Democrat.

Also you thought they were saying Mensa to you but because of your retardation they were actually calling you a mental midget!
Whatever, SADFI. :rolleyes:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Tell me about your 158 IQ and how you still do not understand what this thread is about?

Mensa called, and they do not accept Mental Midgets that use fake IQ tests on Quiz Rocket.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Tell me about your 158 IQ and how you still do not understand what this thread is about?
This thread is about making fun of idiots who think that diaper changing is a serious political issue.

And for me to make fun of people with TDS such as yourself.

I would use any justification in the world to avoid changing diapers including and not limited to saying it is woman's work.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

This thread is about making fun of idiots who think that diaper changing is a serious political issue.

Nope.

It is to point out the fact that:

1. You had no idea what the thread was about.

2. Donald Trump only relates to those that are retarded enough to believe he will garner much of the woman vote this November...

Bonus:

Mental Midgets sent me an email requesting I stop insulting them when I compare you to them...

Nope.

It is to point out the fact that:

1. You had no idea what the thread was about.

2. Donald Trump only relates to those that are retarded enough to believe he will garner much of the woman vote this November...

Bonus:

Mental Midgets sent me an email requesting I stop insulting them when I compare you to them...
Liar.

Why do you lie so much?

Do you think that helps you?

Forum List

Back