changing diapers is a womans work

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

You people are fucking pathetic.

Says the idiot who thinks mentioning trumps viewpoint means he is going to pass a law.
Since I have a 158 IQ, I'm 99.999% sure that compare to me, you are an idiot.

th

Yeah, and my dick is made of steel...

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

Says the idiot who thinks mentioning trumps viewpoint means he is going to pass a law.
Since I have a 158 IQ, I'm 99.999% sure that compared to me, you are an idiot.

You people are dumb and suffering from TDS.

And yet you can't figure out what every other person on this thread did without problems

You're smarter than einstein.
I doubt it.

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)

Donald Trump Hates Women

It’s the one position he’s never changed.

Donald Trump holds one core belief. It’s not limited government. He favored a state takeover of health care before he was against it. Nor is it economic populism. Despite many years of arguing the necessity of taxing the rich, he now wants to slice their rates to bits. Trump has claimed his nonlinear approach to policy is a virtue. Closing deals is what matters in the end, he says, not unbleached allegiance to conviction. But there’s one ideology that he does hold with sincerity and practices with unwavering fervor: misogyny.

Donald Trump Has One Core Philosophy: Misogyny

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)
OK Ms. "Only misogynists hate the smell of baby poop".

Who dropped you on your head when you were a baby?

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)

kindly stop projecting.

Donald Trump Hates Women

It’s the one position he’s never changed.

Donald Trump holds one core belief. It’s not limited government. He favored a state takeover of health care before he was against it. Nor is it economic populism. Despite many years of arguing the necessity of taxing the rich, he now wants to slice their rates to bits. Trump has claimed his nonlinear approach to policy is a virtue. Closing deals is what matters in the end, he says, not unbleached allegiance to conviction. But there’s one ideology that he does hold with sincerity and practices with unwavering fervor: misogyny.

I see you cannot form an argument yourself so you simply C&P a Franklin Foer article.

Why is that?

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)

kindly stop projecting.

angryboi is angry but what are you gonna doooo? :lol:

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)

kindly stop projecting.
You don't know jack shit.

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)

kindly stop projecting.

angryboi is angry but what are you gonna doooo? :lol:
You're the one bitching and moaning about your superiors.

I doubt it.

we all do, guvnah ;)

Shouldn't you ask that question to those that raised you?

I mean anyone taking the massive leap of accusing the OP'er claiming that Trump want to pass laws about diaper changing seem like it would be written by someone that was not just dropped on his head, but actually was skull fucked to death while being a infant...

th

On its face, Donald Trump’s hateful musings about women and his boastful claims of sexual dominance should be reason alone to drive him from polite society and certainly to blockade him from the West Wing. Yet somehow his misogyny has instead propelled his campaign to the brink of the Republican nomination. Each demonstration of his caveman views—about Megyn Kelly’s menstruation, about Carly Fiorina’s face, about the size of his member—produces a show of mock-horror before Trump resumes his march to the nomination. It fits a familiar pattern. Trump rose to fame on the basis of our prurient interest in his caddishness and amusement at his vulgar provocations.

Trump wants us to know all about his sex life. He doesn’t regard sex as a private activity. It’s something he broadcasts to demonstrate his dominance, of both women and men. In his view, treating women like meat is a necessary precondition for winning, and winning is all that matters in his world. By winning, Trump means asserting superiority. And since life is a zero-sum game, superiority can only be achieved at someone else’s expense.

This was a view etched in Trump from an early age. He was the archetypal brat.

You Dumocrats are suffering from such a severe case of TDS that you are concerned about diaper changing, not as a joke, but being serious. Now that is fucking desperate.

Making fun of idiots suffering from TDS is almost as fun as making fum of idiots who suffer from BDS.

You Dumocrats are suffering from such a severe case of TDS that you are concerned about diaper changing, not as a joke, but being serious. Now that is fucking desperate.

Making fun of idiots suffering from TDS is almost as fun as making fum of idiots who suffer from BDS.

go ahead and vote for some 3rd party no name with no chance.

feel free, if that's what makes you feel smarter, mr glibertarian. :itsok:

Democrats are laughing... meanwhile, the Republican party is in severe distress.

Oracles Limbaugh and Beck Are Summoned in GOP Panic Over Trump

GOP Panic Over Trump

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/261252-gop-in-panic-over-trump

Signs Of Panic Over Trump At Top Conservative Convention

national-review-donald-trump.jpg

Forum List

Back