changing diapers is a womans work

You Dumocrats are suffering from such a severe case of TDS that you are concerned about diaper changing, not as a joke, but being serious. Now that is fucking desperate.

Making fun of idiots suffering from TDS is almost as fun as making fum of idiots who suffer from BDS.

Yeah so odd to point out that a candidate who has misogynistic views on women might be difficult to elect in a general election

You Dumocrats are suffering from such a severe case of TDS that you are concerned about diaper changing, not as a joke, but being serious. Now that is fucking desperate.

Making fun of idiots suffering from TDS is almost as fun as making fum of idiots who suffer from BDS.

go ahead and vote for some 3rd party no name with no chance.

feel free, if that's what makes you feel smarter, mr glibertarian. :itsok:

Democrats are laughing... meanwhile, the Republican party is in severe distress.

national-review-donald-trump.jpg
Wow! You also have a very short memory. You've already forgot that the Republicans kicked ass in the last U.S. federal election. And here in Ohio on the state level the Republicans had a clean sweep. They won every single race. Now I'm really convinced that you were dropped on your head when you were a baby.

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

You people are fucking pathetic.

Says the idiot who thinks mentioning trumps viewpoint means he is going to pass a law.
Says the idiot who doesn't recognize the disrespect Trump shoveled in the direction of half of the electorate, his wife and his daughter! What he said goes to his character, fool! That should bother anyone regardless of political stripe!

Yeah so odd to point out that a candidate who has misogynistic views on women might be difficult to elect in a general election
You do not even believe what you are saying, you're simply being intellectually dishonest....

.... unless you are even stupider than I thought.

What a great articulated response by someone that claims their IQ is 158...

Now you do understand the OP'er is not a Democrat and actually Donald Trump is a known Democratic Party supporter, so which one is voting for a closet Democrat ( Donald Trump )?

Someone with a 158 IQ would realize that Trump is playing you as the idiotic fool that you are, but hey keep on believing everyone that oppose the closet Liberal ( Trump again ) must be a Democrat when in reality those that are planning on voting for Gary Johnson, those that voted for Cruz and those that have voted for Kasich are also against Trump...

I know your 158 IQ will make you rationalize it differently, correct?

Or so says trump.

You seriously think he will win with women?

Forget about gender neutral bathrooms ! I demand all these baby changing stations be taken out of the men's room!
Apparently some Dumocrats at USPOL are afraid that Trump will make it a federal law.

Prove it!

Show where in the OP the OP'er claimed that Trump was going to make law forcing women to change Diapers and if not then you're the dishonest fool here and not the OP'er!

Maybe you should review Trumps words and ask yourself why you are willing to vote for a man that has such views against women?

Democrats are laughing... meanwhile, the Republican party is in severe distress.

Wow! You also have a very short memory. You've already forgot that the Republicans kicked ass in the last U.S. federal election. And here in Ohio on the state level the Republicans had a clean sweep. They won every single race. Now I'm really convinced that you were dropped on your head when you were a baby.

OMG!

The Democrats swept in 2006 and 2008, so what happened there and how can it happen to the GOP and do you really want to keep on writing about people being dropped on their damn head when you write such childish nonsense?

OMG!

The Democrats swept in 2006 and 2008, so what happened there and how can it happen to the GOP and do you really want to keep on writing about people being dropped on their damn head when you write such childish nonsense?

especially considering the topic is trump and mo's dumb claim was that this thread shows dem panic.

OMG!

especially considering the topic is trump and mo's dumb claim was that this thread shows dem panic.

He's amazing me with the double down on stupidity. I can understand if the individual wanted to counter with points about how Trump did this or that to help the female community of this country or world ( which will never happen ) but instead the poster is just taunting others to flame him and not everyone that is writing to him are Democrats...

Or so says trump.

Forget about gender neutral bathrooms ! I demand all these baby changing stations be taken out of the men's room!
Apparently some Dumocrats at USPOL are afraid that Trump will make it a federal law.

Prove it!

Show where in the OP the OP'er claimed that Trump was going to make law forcing women to change Diapers and if not then you're the dishonest fool here and not the OP'er!

Maybe you should review Trumps words and ask yourself why you are willing to vote for a man that has such views against women?
Oh I see, you are a brainwashed fool who believes the "war against women" propaganda spewed by the Dumocrats. I guess that makes you a Dumocrat too. You people may need to seek professional help to get over your mental illness.

He's amazing me with the double down on stupidity. I can understand if the individual wanted to counter with points about how Trump did this or that to help the female community of this country or world ( which will never happen ) but instead the poster is just taunting others to flame him and not everyone that is writing to him are Democrats...

i'm not a democrat either. mo is just a frustrated fool...

he probably came to this thread in defense of the good old days where no one dared blink an eye at misogyny.

Or so says trump.

Prove it!

Oh I see, you are a brainwashed fool who believes the "war against women" propaganda spewed by the Dumocrats. I guess that makes you a Dumocrat too. You people may need to seek professional help to get over your mental illness.

What well written and articulated response from someone with a 158 IQ!

Can you dumb it down any further or do you need to be dropped on your head again?

OMG!

Brush up on you're reading comprehension skills.

i'm not a democrat either. mo is just a frustrated fool...

he probably came to this thread in defense of the good old days where no one dared blink an eye at misogyny.
You either know that you are lying or you must have been dropped on your head several times.

OMG!

Brush up on you're reading comprehension skills.

Are you fucking kidding me?

You are telling me to brush up on my reading comprehension when it was you that wrote about someone believing Trump will pass laws about diaper changing?

Are you really that stupid?

when he ends up with the nomination anyway, please open your mind and reconsider hillary...

Hillary Clinton Speeches

There Is a Moderate Republican in This Race, But She's Running as a Democrat

Hillary Clinton's stances, while fluid during this election cycle, are historically most in tune with classical Republican ideas, as advocated by Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, and others. As a young woman, she volunteered for the conservative Barry Goldwater, and while today she's become liberal on some social issues, she's generally at home with moderate conservative ideas, such as a hawkish military, strict immigration laws, reduced welfare, laissez-faire rules for Wall Street, and international business treaties...

Forum List

Back