changing diapers is a womans work

I am a Libertarian, but to you anyone that is not voting for the Progressive Liberal ( Donald Trump ) they must be a Democrat.

Also you thought they were saying Mensa to you but because of your retardation they were actually calling you a mental midget!
Whatever, SADFI. :rolleyes:

Tell me about your 158 IQ and how you still do not understand what this thread is about?
This thread is about making fun of idiots who think that diaper changing is a serious political issue.

And for me to make fun of people with TDS such as yourself.

Nope.

It is to point out the fact that:

1. You had no idea what the thread was about.

2. Donald Trump only relates to those that are retarded enough to believe he will garner much of the woman vote this November...

Bonus:

Mental Midgets sent me an email requesting I stop insulting them when I compare you to them...
Liar.

Why do you lis so much?

I do not LIS nor am I lying!

Come November you will be complaining about the Liberal Media and it bias way, and then in 2018 you will claim you never voted for Trump, and in 2020 you will claim Trump was too Liberal and you knew he had no chance.

That is what those like you do, and yes the thread is about Trump and his stupid remarks against women and how Hillary Clinton will use them against him, and only fools like you will ignore what he actually says while voting for him!

Whatever, SADFI. :rolleyes:

Tell me about your 158 IQ and how you still do not understand what this thread is about?
This thread is about making fun of idiots who think that diaper changing is a serious political issue.

Nope.

2. Donald Trump only relates to those that are retarded enough to believe he will garner much of the woman vote this November...

Bonus:

Mental Midgets sent me an email requesting I stop insulting them when I compare you to them...
Liar.

Why do you lis so much?

Come November you will be complaining about the Liberal Media and it bias way, and then in 2018 you will claim you never voted for Trump, and in 2020 you will claim Trump was too Liberal and you knew he had no chance.

That is what those like you do, and yes the thread is about Trump and his stupid remarks against women and how Hillary Clinton will use them against him, and only fools like you will ignore what he actually says while voting for him!
I've already told you what this thread is about. It is about me making fun of idiots who suffer from TDS.

Making fun of idiots who are so fucking unintelligent, deranged and fucked-up in the head that they think diapergate is a relevant political issue.

Last edited:

Nope.

Bonus:

Liar.

Why do you lis so much?

I've already told you what this thread is about. It is about making fun of idiots who suffer from TDS.

No.

Now if you created a thread about your love for Trump and wish to be the secret lover in his closet and someone attacked you in it, well then maybe, but this thread is about Trump words and how they are usually stupid as hell.

Nope.

Bonus:

Liar.

Why do you lis so much?

I've already told you what this thread is about. It is about making fun of idiots who suffer from TDS.

No.

Now if you created a thread about your love for Trump and wish to be the secret lover in his closet and someone attacked you in it, well then maybe, but this thread is about Trump words and how they are usually stupid as hell.
Your fantasies about Trump are irrelevant.

Nope.

Bonus:

Liar.

Why do you lis so much?

No.

The moment he is in my fantasy is the day I come out gay, and I my wrists are nowhere as limp as Donald Trump...

Liar.

Why do you lis so much?

No.

The moment he is in my fantasy is the day I come out gay, and I my wrists are nowhere as limp as Donald Trump...
Then why would you, OUT OF THE BLUE, start saying fag shit crushing on Trump like that?

No.

Then why would you, OUT OF THE BLUE, start saying fag shit crushing on Trump like that?

I am not the one with the man crush on your wittle Buddy Trumpster...

You're the one that lied about what the thread was originally about and then flamed on and on about everyone was like you and were dropped on their head and skull fucked as a infant that caused the retardation you suffer from.

So please understand that because you took one of those facebook IQ quiz tests does not mean you are actually a true genius even if your love ones keep on telling you how special you truly are...

1347503808_ShortBus.jpg

Not surprised Trump said this but sounds like something that could also come out of Cruz's mouth.
It wouldn't surprise me if Cruz clamored onto this diapergate nonsense too.

He's a fucking idiot like the diapergate weirdo nutjob Dumocrats in this thread.

So now you blithering idiots think that Trump would pass a law that says only women can change diapers.

You people are fucking pathetic.

Says the idiot who thinks mentioning trumps viewpoint means he is going to pass a law.
Since I have a 158 IQ, I'm 99.999% sure that compared to me, you are an idiot.

You people are dumb and suffering from TDS.

Filthy fucking casual. TTS is where it's at these days.

No.

You're the one that lied about what the thread was originally about and then flamed on and on about everyone was like you and were dropped on their head and skull fucked as a infant that caused the retardation you suffer from.

So please understand that because you took one of those facebook IQ quiz tests does not mean you are actually a true genius even if your love ones keep on telling you how special you truly are...

1347503808_ShortBus.jpg
I'm used to people being jealous of me, dumbass.

No.

1347503808_ShortBus.jpg

Well tell me when I should start being jealous so I will know when, or not...

tumblr_lm4vas9zvp1qj6l4co1_500.gif

1347503808_ShortBus.jpg

You already are.

1347503808_ShortBus.jpg

You already are.

Never let anyone tell you that you are not delusional...

th

Hey, I'm not the one who thinks diapergate should be a major political issue. I'm not the one who put diapergate into the politics category on this forum.

I'm the one making fun of the diapergate idiots.

I don't see a quote or source. I looked and all I saw was he said he wouldn't marry a woman who expected him to change diapers. I wonder how many Bill Clinton changed. Hillary too for that matter. I'll bet they had nannies. Y'all are crying wolf at this point.

Bullshit! Teach the infant ONCE how to change it's own diaper then if it chooses to wallow in poop it's on him or her. Teach your children self reliance! You might not be there forever to wipe their asses.

Forum List

Back