🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Character Assassination

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
In order to assassinate someone's character, Catcher...they first have to have some! The man you're referring to used his position as a top FBI agent to play politics in our last election. He had Anthony Weiner's laptop with thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on it that he sat on for three weeks before making James Comey aware of what was on that computer. He's the one who chose to slow walk the Clinton investigation and push the Trump collusion investigation. He's the one that changed the language in the FBI report about Hillary Clinton's email servers. His claim that he wasn't biased is a blatant lie!
If he had played politics, Hillary would have won. He also didn't report Trump/Russia until the election was over. So who was his bias for again did you say? If his bias was a lie, he sure had a weird way of showing it.

What was he supposed to "report" on...the fact that Hillary Clinton paid for phony dossiers to be created and "leaked" to the press to smear Donald Trump? That the Obama Justice Department knew that Clinton had paid for the dossiers but still used them as "proof" to a FISA court that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government? Do you STILL not get it that there never was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government? It was all bullshit. It was an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign. The reason Mueller hasn't shown us a single thing that proves collusion after nearly two YEARS of looking is that the only collusion that took place in that election was between the Clinton campaign...the DNC...the Obama White House...Richard Steele...and the Russians that were paid to put out those phony dossiers!

Explain to me why he would sit on the contents of Anthony Weiner's lap top for THREE WEEKS, WTP! I'd like to hear your explanation for that!

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
In order to assassinate someone's character, Catcher...they first have to have some! The man you're referring to used his position as a top FBI agent to play politics in our last election. He had Anthony Weiner's laptop with thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on it that he sat on for three weeks before making James Comey aware of what was on that computer. He's the one who chose to slow walk the Clinton investigation and push the Trump collusion investigation. He's the one that changed the language in the FBI report about Hillary Clinton's email servers. His claim that he wasn't biased is a blatant lie!
If he had played politics, Hillary would have won. He also didn't report Trump/Russia until the election was over. So who was his bias for again did you say? If his bias was a lie, he sure had a weird way of showing it.

What was he supposed to "report" on...the fact that Hillary Clinton paid for phony dossiers to be created and "leaked" to the press to smear Donald Trump? That the Obama Justice Department knew that Clinton had paid for the dossiers but still used them as "proof" to a FISA court that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government? Do you STILL not get it that there never was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government? It was all bullshit. It was an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign. The reason Mueller hasn't shown us a single thing that proves collusion after nearly two YEARS of looking is that the only collusion that took place in that election was between the Clinton campaign...the DNC...the Obama White House...Richard Steele...and the Russians that were paid to put out those phony dossiers!

Explain to me why he would sit on the contents of Anthony Weiner's lap top for THREE WEEKS, WTP! I'd like to hear your explanation for that!
When you prove the dossier is phony, please get back to us on that. Until then, consider your post a big fat lie.

And wtf are you complaining about? The laptop got shown right before the election. The FBI did more for Trump and hurt Clinton. And then you want to go after the FBI. You people are a trip.

Last edited:
Maybe they should show him the same respect the left has shown Brett Kavanaugh.
Or the same respect the Right had shown for Merrick Garland.
You mean when they went by the Biden rule? The same rule Chuck Schumer echoed in 2007 when he said we should not confirm any Bush nominee to the Supreme Court except in extraordinary circumstances.

When you prove the dossier is phony, please get back to us on that. Until then, consider your post a big fat lie.

And wtf are you complaining about? The laptop got shown right before the election. The FBI did more for Trump and hurt Clinton. And then you want to go after the FBI. You people are a trip.

The author of the dossiers (plural...there were a number of dossiers...did you not know that?) stated that it was simply speculation and was never supposed to be made public when he was sued in Great Britain for slander. He basically admitted he just took a bunch of things that happened and then weaved a web of lies to make it all look criminal.

I've never wanted to "go after the FBI"! That's the bullshit that you on the left spouted when people demanded answers from the high level FBI personnel like Comey, McCabe & Strzok! I have nothing but respect for the rank and file members of the FBI and I feel sorry for them because of the way their "leaders" have sullied the reputation of that organization!

The author of the dossiers (plural...there were a number of dossiers...did you not know that?) stated that it was simply speculation and was never supposed to be made public when he was sued in Great Britain for slander. He basically admitted he just took a bunch of things that happened and then weaved a web of lies to make it all look criminal.
Negative! The parts to the dossier looked into have checked out. Thanks for proving you lied.

Not all of them. Just the ones who act like Nazis and racists.
That's the problem, not everyone that is called a Nazi or a racist is a Nazi or a racist. I know because I've been called both. These two words are used so much today that they've lost all meaning.

I think it's quite safe to say that the overwhelmingly-vast majority of those who Are called a nazi or a racist are neither; at least if you understand those words in their traditional usage.

In modern usage, it seems that both those words, and a number other related words, have now come to be understood by most sane people to mean nothing more or less than “Someone to whom a LIbEral is losing an argument.”

Or "Someone who merely has a different opinion than liberals."

^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

That's the problem, not everyone that is called a Nazi or a racist is a Nazi or a racist. I know because I've been called both. These two words are used so much today that they've lost all meaning.

You mean like when right wingers ran traitor and unAmerican into the ground.

So then you know what it's like.

^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

Not everyone, only the racists, and neo fascists have earned those badges. You forgot the misogynists and all around bigots; I don't agree with any of them.

Character Assassination?

YOU. . . . . HAVE . . . . GOT . . . . TO. . . . . BE . . . . SHITTING. . . . ME. . . . . . .

hypocrisy.jpg

The entire Russia Probe and trying to link the Trump campaign to Russia is an exercise in "Character Assassination"

Still Waiting for Evidence of a Russian Hack

You will wait until the Mueller Investigation finishes. A rush to justice benefits no man.

That's not what I got out of it at all (watched almost the whole thing.) Mostly I came away with D's not wanting to address the reason they were all there, rather using it as a stage to bitch about other things - mostly the children on the border. Republican's for the most part asked relevant questions, though a couple strayed into the premise of the thread here - adultery is bad character.

All in all I came away with the impression that the D's have zero interest in if this guy corrupted two of the most important cases in my lifetime. It's not a good look for D's...
Did anyone provide any proof that he took any actions that were corrupt?

Disliking someone is not corruption
Yeah, he was fired by the FBI.
They gave in to pressure from the president
Prove it.

Very reminiscent of progressives attacks on those they don't like. Just sayin...

Character Assassination?

YOU. . . . . HAVE . . . . GOT . . . . TO. . . . . BE . . . . SHITTING. . . . ME. . . . . . .

hypocrisy.jpg

The entire Russia Probe and trying to link the Trump campaign to Russia is an exercise in "Character Assassination"

You will wait until the Mueller Investigation finishes. A rush to justice benefits no man.
I'm so disappointed in the left.

You don't understand why the investigation is even going on. . . .

1306235375_cat_vs_laser_pointer.gif

For adults watching, it reflects more on the nasty congresscritters. Strzok kept his cool...I liked the chuckles and having to explain what hyperbole is to Gowdy. And Gohmert was as stupid as he ever is.

Gohmert is not only stupid, he's a classic asshole.

For adults watching, it reflects more on the nasty congresscritters. Strzok kept his cool...I liked the chuckles and having to explain what hyperbole is to Gowdy. And Gohmert was as stupid as he ever is.
Republicans generally lost their cool, because the truth and the facts were not on their side. And how was that? They threw themselves in the lion cage at the circus, hoping they could deflect, by letting us watch the lions dismember them one by one, in hopes to distract from the real issue of Mueller's investigation. They know that Mueller time is closing in on their criminal enterprise.
You must have been watching a different hearing. I saw Nadler and another jerk interrupting continually and deliberate obfuscation.

You and the rest of the world were watching different hearings (maybe you watched the hearing on Fox).

I think it's quite safe to say that the overwhelmingly-vast majority of those who Are called a nazi or a racist are neither; at least if you understand those words in their traditional usage.

In modern usage, it seems that both those words, and a number other related words, have now come to be understood by most sane people to mean nothing more or less than “Someone to whom a LIbEral is losing an argument.”

Wrong, a Nazi is a 20th Century fascist; a Republican voter is a 21st Century fascist, unless they are a RINO.

Forum List

Back