🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Character Assassination

Stzrok should have had that smirk slapped off his face and around the other side.

And I'm sure you are the one to do it. Cheating on ones wife, well the Potus can do it , but the GOP has a problem with it, too funny.

One of the GOP said "how can you look your wife in the face and lie to her"

and the FBI should report affairs to the upper ups. WTF. You GOP are crazy loons.
Well most males have a problem when the Little head overrides the big head.
bill.gif

bill.gif
upload_2018-7-12_23-37-39.jpeg

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.

The leadership of the FBI started a fake counter intelligence investigation against the Trump campaign, using a fake dossier created by the hilary campaign in order to lie to a FISA court judge to get warrants for that spying....

And you are bitching about Trump?

this is the biggest political scandal in our history and it goes straight to obama.....

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

Not all of them. Just the ones who act like Nazis and racists.

That's the problem, not everyone that is called a Nazi or a racist is a Nazi or a racist. I know because I've been called both. These two words are used so much today that they've lost all meaning.

You mean like when right wingers ran traitor and unAmerican into the ground.

So then you know what it's like.

I know you should quit whining. If you can't take it, quit spreading it.

The House GOP on the judicial committee are sickening.

I find all the GOP congressmen are very partisan and hateful. From the tea party to the Freedom Caucus, to the Trump Admin.

I said it before and I'll say it again, never will I ever vote for any republican. Never.

Wow ... what a surprize ..

I found the freeloaders to the left of zero value in getting critical information for the American people.Their constant whining was a comical embarrassment for the nation, no doubt. .

I find it, "very liberal Democrat" that memetoo women fully support and fully respect a guy that cheats on his wife..:dunno:
Or very Right-wing who grabs em by the pussy right?

Eh, have you ever voted for a sexual defiant, rapist and likely child molester twice?

Tell me about it....
Did you vote for Bill Clinton? Did you vote for his wife when she ran?

You voted for Trump didn't you?

Ah, the way of the Leftist righteous indignation. Martyrizing the feelings of others as our nation is poised to burn up from within.

True.

Republicans have nothing of substance or merit; personal attacks and lies are all they have to offer.

Stzrok should have had that smirk slapped off his face and around the other side.
I agree. It outraged me to watch him smirking at the camera and it pissed me off to find out in his tweets that he could SMELL Trump voters. The fucking democrats applauded and wanted to give Stzrok a Purple Heart.

GOP needs to make a campaign Ad. The contempt the Democrats have for the American people will not go over well.

For adults watching, it reflects more on the nasty congresscritters. Strzok kept his cool...I liked the chuckles and having to explain what hyperbole is to Gowdy. And Gohmert was as stupid as he ever is.
Republicans generally lost their cool, because the truth and the facts were not on their side. And how was that? They threw themselves in the lion cage at the circus, hoping they could deflect, by letting us watch the lions dismember them one by one, in hopes to distract from the real issue of Mueller's investigation. They know that Mueller time is closing in on their criminal enterprise.
You must have been watching a different hearing. I saw Nadler and another jerk interrupting continually and deliberate obfuscation.

You and the rest of the world were watching different hearings (maybe you watched the hearing on Fox).
How lame. You watched through jaundiced eyeballs, that's all.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
Try and keep it intelligent. Twenty violins are the same as twenty white flags. Debate! Don't act stupid.
Sorry, but the comments I was responding to weren't intelligent.....so I responded in kind.

This guy is obviously a psychopath.

Dh8mkStVAAAoJ7i.jpg
He's a typical arrogant self-righteous Hillary weasel.

In order to assassinate someone's character, Catcher...they first have to have some! The man you're referring to used his position as a top FBI agent to play politics in our last election. He had Anthony Weiner's laptop with thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on it that he sat on for three weeks before making James Comey aware of what was on that computer. He's the one who chose to slow walk the Clinton investigation and push the Trump collusion investigation. He's the one that changed the language in the FBI report about Hillary Clinton's email servers. His claim that he wasn't biased is a blatant lie!
If he had played politics, Hillary would have won. He also didn't report Trump/Russia until the election was over. So who was his bias for again did you say? If his bias was a lie, he sure had a weird way of showing it.

What was he supposed to "report" on...the fact that Hillary Clinton paid for phony dossiers to be created and "leaked" to the press to smear Donald Trump? That the Obama Justice Department knew that Clinton had paid for the dossiers but still used them as "proof" to a FISA court that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government? Do you STILL not get it that there never was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government? It was all bullshit. It was an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign. The reason Mueller hasn't shown us a single thing that proves collusion after nearly two YEARS of looking is that the only collusion that took place in that election was between the Clinton campaign...the DNC...the Obama White House...Richard Steele...and the Russians that were paid to put out those phony dossiers!

Explain to me why he would sit on the contents of Anthony Weiner's lap top for THREE WEEKS, WTP! I'd like to hear your explanation for that!
When you prove the dossier is phony, please get back to us on that. Until then, consider your post a big fat lie.

And wtf are you complaining about? The laptop got shown right before the election. The FBI did more for Trump and hurt Clinton. And then you want to go after the FBI. You people are a trip.

The author of the dossiers (plural...there were a number of dossiers...did you not know that?) stated that it was simply speculation and was never supposed to be made public when he was sued in Great Britain for slander. He basically admitted he just took a bunch of things that happened and then weaved a web of lies to make it all look criminal.
Negative! The parts to the dossier looked into have checked out. Thanks for proving you lied.

Kindly explain why Richard Steele didn't state in court that the dossiers were factual? Explain why he ran from their validity...claiming that they were things that should be looked into to see if they were valid and that he never intended for them to be made public! Which is bullshit of course because it was Steele who leaked those dossiers to media outlets to smear Trump!

It is /astounding/ how full of crap these modern D's are to ignore the many very clear, hostile, and politically biased actions of this partisan FBI agent in a very key [leadership] position... I mean I tried to convince myself that their dismissal of the IRS abuse situation was a one-off, but it's not, they could care less how corrupt our government is - as long as their side is the one doing it. Talk about deplorable.

EVERY TIME, you people call falsely call someone a racist, you do that.

YOur pretense of outrage, is laughed at.
They do it so often that Hispanic antifa is calling white antifa racist.

Forum List

Back