🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Character Assassination

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
You're just figuring out now that this is what hearings are really for? well if the right hasn't taught you anything else it has taught you that, now wait till you see/find out what judicial activism and special counsels are for and really do.

Last edited:
That's not what I got out of it at all (watched almost the whole thing.) Mostly I came away with D's not wanting to address the reason they were all there, rather using it as a stage to bitch about other things - mostly the children on the border. Republican's for the most part asked relevant questions, though a couple strayed into the premise of the thread here - adultery is bad character.

All in all I came away with the impression that the D's have zero interest in if this guy corrupted two of the most important cases in my lifetime. It's not a good look for D's...
Did anyone provide any proof that he took any actions that were corrupt?

Disliking someone is not corruption
Yeah, he was fired by the FBI.
They gave in to pressure from the president

Last edited:
Democrats are fully invested in covering up for a corrupt Obama administration and Democratic Party in collusion with the alt left fake news and fully parasite media.... to me, that's the bottom line.. and what Democrats proved yet again today.

Trump will clean up that swamp....:party:

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

Interesting response.
Why? Were you surprised by the truthfulness of it?

That's not what I got out of it at all (watched almost the whole thing.) Mostly I came away with D's not wanting to address the reason they were all there, rather using it as a stage to bitch about other things - mostly the children on the border. Republican's for the most part asked relevant questions, though a couple strayed into the premise of the thread here - adultery is bad character.

All in all I came away with the impression that the D's have zero interest in if this guy corrupted two of the most important cases in my lifetime. It's not a good look for D's...
When the R's find corruption, please let the D's know will you? And if you find it, tell the D's exactly what it is.

The demonrat arrogant stooge is typical of deep state pawns. Reminds me of Lois Lerner. They can't see anything wrong in their actions.

HaHaHahaha you said "DEEP STATE" that's funny.

Denying it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Wake the fuck up to reality buddy.

You're right. Denying it doesn't mean it isn't real. The fact that it's not real means it isn't real.

No, your ignorance of political science has no bearing on reality.

Any person that studies this is fully aware it is a reality. Only those ignorant refuse to understand it's concepts.

Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.
Not all of them. Just the ones who act like Nazis and racists.

Which, when said by a LIbEral/Democrat means nothing more or less than refusing to agree with the insane, immoral, and often outright evil positions which LIbErals/Democrats promote.
What evil positions?
How about constantly pitting races against each other and creating racial animosity?

When the R's find corruption, please let the D's know will you? And if you find it, tell the D's exactly what it is.
Why? So you can continue to deny the obvious? No thanks. Go dance for some other organ grinder.

Interesting response.
Thanks man. Now you should post something interesting, then maybe an interesting conversation will ensue.

Which, when said by a LIbEral/Democrat means nothing more or less than refusing to agree with the insane, immoral, and often outright evil positions which LIbErals/Democrats promote.
What evil positions?
How about constantly pitting races against each other and creating racial animosity?
That came back when Obama was elected. That baby belongs to the Right. The Right couldn't handle another black president. The Tea party taught us that; def shepherd: Racism Is Alive And Well: 35 Incredibly Racist Anti-Obama Images

Blah, blah, blah...the FBI has no issue with attacking the character of people like Flynn, Cohen, Carter Page, or multiple people in the TRUMP administrations. The FBI takes no issue with intimidating and threatening people, so don't expect any sympathy for disgraced FBI agent Strzok.
What's disgraceful? His affair? You know you don't want to go down that rabbit hole.

His abuse of power and contempt of people who voted for TRUMP.

In order to assassinate someone's character, Catcher...they first have to have some! The man you're referring to used his position as a top FBI agent to play politics in our last election. He had Anthony Weiner's laptop with thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on it that he sat on for three weeks before making James Comey aware of what was on that computer. He's the one who chose to slow walk the Clinton investigation and push the Trump collusion investigation. He's the one that changed the language in the FBI report about Hillary Clinton's email servers. His claim that he wasn't biased is a blatant lie!

The Democratic members of that committee didn't want to see answers...they repeatedly shouted over anyone who was trying to ask questions...doing their level best to turn the entire testimony into farce. Peter Strzok isn't some delicate little flower that needed to be protected from harsh questioning...HE'S A MEMBER OF THE FBI! IF HE CAN'T HANDLE THE QUESTIONS BEING ASKED HE SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED LONG AGO BECAUSE HE ISN'T WORTHY OF CARRYING THE ID OF AN FBI AGENT!!!

What evil positions?
That came back when Obama was elected. That baby belongs to the Right. The Right couldn't handle another black president. The Tea party taught us that; def shepherd: Racism Is Alive And Well: 35 Incredibly Racist Anti-Obama Images
Its true that you people started making everything about race when obama got elected. Any criticism of him was met with super lazy accusations of racism.

The Democratic members of that committee didn't want to see answers...they repeatedly shouted over anyone who was trying to ask questions...doing their level best to turn the entire testimony into farce. Peter Strzok isn't some delicate little flower that needed to be protected from harsh questioning...HE'S A MEMBER OF THE FBI! IF HE CAN'T HANDLE THE QUESTIONS BEING ASKED HE SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED LONG AGO BECAUSE HE ISN'T WORTHY OF CARRYING THE ID OF AN FBI AGENT!!!
The Right didn't want answers. Every time he tried, they cut him off. Do you know how I know? Because it was the Left who was calling for him to answer after the Right cut him off. The Right has no interest in any answers. This was a circus by the Right, because they know Mueller has more indictments and guilty please coming down the pipe. Strzok is nothing but fodder for later on, when the Right tries to make the case against what the Right knows Mueller has. The problem with using Strzok, is the fact that he was so insignificant. The IG report found nothing on Strzok that said he did anything to compromise the Mueller investigation. And the oversight found nothing either. The problem you people have is this; you're too damn obvious. Your desperation is crystal clear. The party has zero interest in right or wrong, the rule of law, the country, anything.

In order to assassinate someone's character, Catcher...they first have to have some! The man you're referring to used his position as a top FBI agent to play politics in our last election. He had Anthony Weiner's laptop with thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on it that he sat on for three weeks before making James Comey aware of what was on that computer. He's the one who chose to slow walk the Clinton investigation and push the Trump collusion investigation. He's the one that changed the language in the FBI report about Hillary Clinton's email servers. His claim that he wasn't biased is a blatant lie!
If he had played politics, Hillary would have won. He also didn't report Trump/Russia until the election was over. So who was his bias for again did you say? If his bias was a lie, he sure had a weird way of showing it.

did you have lunch with dean Wry?.....you are getting to sound like him....

The House GOP on the judicial committee are sickening.

I find all the GOP congressmen are very partisan and hateful. From the tea party to the Freedom Caucus, to the Trump Admin.

I said it before and I'll say it again, never will I ever vote for any republican. Never.
I find all the GOP congressmen are very partisan and hateful.
so many of them are no different then those people you just adore....

Forum List

Back