🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Character Assassination

^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.

Not all of them. Just the ones who act like Nazis and racists.

That's the problem, not everyone that is called a Nazi or a racist is a Nazi or a racist. I know because I've been called both. These two words are used so much today that they've lost all meaning.

You mean like when right wingers ran traitor and unAmerican into the ground.

So then you know what it's like.

I know you should quit whining. If you can't take it, quit spreading it.

Quit spreading what?

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.

Very reminiscent of progressives attacks on those they don't like. Just sayin...

Facts in evidence to support my post were on live TV yesterday. Only a liar and a hack like you will dispute this evidence.

If he had played politics, Hillary would have won. He also didn't report Trump/Russia until the election was over. So who was his bias for again did you say? If his bias was a lie, he sure had a weird way of showing it.

What was he supposed to "report" on...the fact that Hillary Clinton paid for phony dossiers to be created and "leaked" to the press to smear Donald Trump? That the Obama Justice Department knew that Clinton had paid for the dossiers but still used them as "proof" to a FISA court that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government? Do you STILL not get it that there never was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government? It was all bullshit. It was an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign. The reason Mueller hasn't shown us a single thing that proves collusion after nearly two YEARS of looking is that the only collusion that took place in that election was between the Clinton campaign...the DNC...the Obama White House...Richard Steele...and the Russians that were paid to put out those phony dossiers!

Explain to me why he would sit on the contents of Anthony Weiner's lap top for THREE WEEKS, WTP! I'd like to hear your explanation for that!
When you prove the dossier is phony, please get back to us on that. Until then, consider your post a big fat lie.

And wtf are you complaining about? The laptop got shown right before the election. The FBI did more for Trump and hurt Clinton. And then you want to go after the FBI. You people are a trip.

The author of the dossiers (plural...there were a number of dossiers...did you not know that?) stated that it was simply speculation and was never supposed to be made public when he was sued in Great Britain for slander. He basically admitted he just took a bunch of things that happened and then weaved a web of lies to make it all look criminal.
Negative! The parts to the dossier looked into have checked out. Thanks for proving you lied.

Kindly explain why Richard Steele didn't state in court that the dossiers were factual? Explain why he ran from their validity...claiming that they were things that should be looked into to see if they were valid and that he never intended for them to be made public! Which is bullshit of course because it was Steele who leaked those dossiers to media outlets to smear Trump!
Some are factual, some are questionable

Kind of like listening to Trump

It is /astounding/ how full of crap these modern D's are to ignore the many very clear, hostile, and politically biased actions of this partisan FBI agent in a very key [leadership] position... I mean I tried to convince myself that their dismissal of the IRS abuse situation was a one-off, but it's not, they could care less how corrupt our government is - as long as their side is the one doing it. Talk about deplorable.
Can you point to the biased action of the FBI?

Like two weeks before the elections the FBI brought up new emails but did not bring up that they were investigating Trump for interaction with the Russians

Strzok 'struck out' today.

He answered the questions he could, while respecting the policy of the FBI and the need for an investigation to move forward at it own pace, and for findings already discovered to remain confidential (something critical in any investigation, to protect the target and to protect the investigation).

The Republican members of Congress were as usual all on the same page, and that page was to discredit Mueller and his team. IMO, since many of those members of the R caucus are lawyers, they knew damn well what they were doing and their bar card should be taken from them.

It is /astounding/ how full of crap these modern D's are to ignore the many very clear, hostile, and politically biased actions of this partisan FBI agent in a very key [leadership] position... I mean I tried to convince myself that their dismissal of the IRS abuse situation was a one-off, but it's not, they could care less how corrupt our government is - as long as their side is the one doing it. Talk about deplorable.
Can you point to the biased action of the FBI?

Like two weeks before the elections the FBI brought up new emails but did not bring up that they were investigating Trump for interaction with the Russians

Don't twist my words hack. I said biased agent.

It is the Republican way; from Birthers to today's Kangaroo Court and attack on Mr Strzok's entire professional and personal character. Some of these attack were way beyond the pale; mean, nasty, despicable and had no relevance to the outcome of the election, and the FACT that Russia attacked our democracy.
In order to assassinate someone's character, Catcher...they first have to have some! The man you're referring to used his position as a top FBI agent to play politics in our last election. He had Anthony Weiner's laptop with thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on it that he sat on for three weeks before making James Comey aware of what was on that computer. He's the one who chose to slow walk the Clinton investigation and push the Trump collusion investigation. He's the one that changed the language in the FBI report about Hillary Clinton's email servers. His claim that he wasn't biased is a blatant lie!
If he had played politics, Hillary would have won. He also didn't report Trump/Russia until the election was over. So who was his bias for again did you say? If his bias was a lie, he sure had a weird way of showing it.

What was he supposed to "report" on...the fact that Hillary Clinton paid for phony dossiers to be created and "leaked" to the press to smear Donald Trump? That the Obama Justice Department knew that Clinton had paid for the dossiers but still used them as "proof" to a FISA court that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government? Do you STILL not get it that there never was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government? It was all bullshit. It was an excuse to spy on the Trump campaign. The reason Mueller hasn't shown us a single thing that proves collusion after nearly two YEARS of looking is that the only collusion that took place in that election was between the Clinton campaign...the DNC...the Obama White House...Richard Steele...and the Russians that were paid to put out those phony dossiers!

Explain to me why he would sit on the contents of Anthony Weiner's lap top for THREE WEEKS, WTP! I'd like to hear your explanation for that!
When you prove the dossier is phony, please get back to us on that. Until then, consider your post a big fat lie.

And wtf are you complaining about? The laptop got shown right before the election. The FBI did more for Trump and hurt Clinton. And then you want to go after the FBI. You people are a trip.

The author of the dossiers (plural...there were a number of dossiers...did you not know that?) stated that it was simply speculation and was never supposed to be made public when he was sued in Great Britain for slander. He basically admitted he just took a bunch of things that happened and then weaved a web of lies to make it all look criminal.
The Christopher Steele Dossier has checked out here, when aligned with our own intelligence;

He answered the questions he could, while respecting the policy of the FBI and the need for an investigation to move forward at it own pace, and for findings already discovered to remain confidential (something critical in any investigation, to protect the target and to protect the investigation).

The Republican members of Congress were as usual all on the same page, and that page was to discredit Mueller and his team. IMO, since many of those members of the R caucus are lawyers, they knew damn well what they were doing and their bar card should be taken from them.
They are all complicit in the crime of covering up for Trump. And, based on that hearing, Democrats in that same hearing voiced their concerns about their complicity. They know that Gowdy's crowd of thug lawyers have made this inquiry a circus of gotcha moments for when Mueller presents his findings. They want to have Strzok be the fall guy for Republican excuses for the Trump/Russia findings.

And let's be clear. The Trump thug lawyers on oversight know that Mueller has got Trump on a conspiracy to attack the U.S. in a presidential election. They know the report is coming, and it is going to look bad for Trump. They need a scapegoat for impeachment, and Strzok is it.

Actually the GOP did.

Yesterday's vitriol in play by most members of the Republican Committee Caucus is clear and convincing evidence that the OP's premise is spot on.

Mr. Strzok was attacked over and over for reasons unrelated to the outcome of the election; it was an effort to derail the Mueller Investigation.

Very reminiscent of progressives attacks on those they don't like. Just sayin...

Facts in evidence to support my post were on live TV yesterday. Only a liar and a hack like you will dispute this evidence.
I wonder what the heck happened to that Clinton Special Counsel we've been promised since...........last July.......:eusa_think:

There is a reason the IRS scandal was dismissed. You must understand the history of the IRS, to understand, that there never was a scandal; Why the real IRS scandal happened in 1959

'Exclusively' vs. 'primarily': IRS law a 'disaster waiting to happen'

Those who claim the Mueller Investigation is a fraud, since no crime was committed are wrong. We know Russian attacked our democracy, and we know Russia sought to help Trump's campaign. We also know that Trump Jr., Kushner and Manafort met with Russian's in Trump Tower on June 9 2016.

On May 17, 2107 Rosenstein appointed Mr. Mueller as special counsel to investigate the following:
  1. any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
  2. any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
  3. any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

^ This coming from the party that calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi or a racist.
No, they usually only call Nazis or Racists that --- it just so happens that you guys have quite a few nazis and racists in your party -- and you dont do much to distinguish yourselves from them

No, they usually only call Nazis or Racists that --- it just so happens that you guys have quite a few nazis and racists in your party -- and you dont do much to distinguish yourselves from them
Bullshit. Most people have never known a card carrying Nazi in their entire lives. We've seen pictures, and on a rare occasion we see videos of them marching, but we never actually see them in person.

I've seen pictures of white rhinos too; that doesn't mean there are a lot of them.

Those who claim the Mueller Investigation is a fraud, since no crime was committed are wrong. We know Russian attacked our democracy, and we know Russia sought to help Trump's campaign. We also know that Trump Jr., Kushner and Manafort met with Russian's in Trump Tower on June 9 2016.

On May 17, 2107 Rosenstein appointed Mr. Mueller as special counsel to investigate the following:
  1. any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
  2. any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
  3. any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
And let's not forget, the real evidence of a conspiracy, ( compliments of Alexander Nix and Cambridge Analytica), to defraud the U.S., paid for by the Trump campaign, has already been proven. ssociatedhttps://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-cambridge-analytica-revelations-connect-trump-russia-dots-1250043459593?playlist=a

Bullshit. Most people have never known a card carrying Nazi in their entire lives. We've seen pictures, and on a rare occasion we see videos of them marching, but we never actually see them in person.

I've seen pictures of white rhinos too; that doesn't mean there are a lot of them.
Perhaps you were not aware -- but there is no official card issued to Nazis -- pretty much all it takes is to proclaim yourself a Nazi -- OR -- consistently defend Nazis at any opportunity you can..

Both of which are things that the republican party has an issue with --- they are the party of record with 4 or 5 current self proclaimed Nazis or nazi sympathizers running for office as a Republican.

For some reason, they tend to believe they can have more success running as a republican, who knew..

Perhaps you were not aware -- but there is no official card issued to Nazis -- pretty much all it takes is to proclaim yourself a Nazi -- OR -- consistently defend Nazis at any opportunity you can..

Both of which are things that the republican party has an issue with --- they are the party of record with 4 or 5 current self proclaimed Nazis or nazi sympathizers running for office as a Republican.

For some reason, they tend to believe they can have more success running as a republican, who knew..
Who defends Nazis? Give me an example of a main stream republican defending a nazi.

Heres a good rule of thumb if you want to identify Nazis... they either wear swastikas or have swastikas tattooed on their bodies. Dont confuse racists with Nazis. Words have meanings.

Who defends Nazis? Give me an example of a main stream republican defending a nazi.
This is what is going to happen -- I am going to give you examples of republicans defending nazis and then you are going to claim they don't count or claim "they aren't real Republicans" -- but then offer no explanation as to why I can come up with so many examples

Example #1: In the Jones race for Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District, 20,339 registered Republicans in Chicago and its suburbs pulled the lever for a 70-year-old Nazi who has spent decades preaching hate including calling the holocaust a hoax and also saying that the holocaust is just an extortion racket -- again, this guy got over 20,000 REGISTERED republicans to vote for him and no one claimed voter fraud.

Example #2: In Virginia, hundreds upon hundreds of alt-right republicans all dressed up in white shirts and khakis marching thru the streets saying "Blood and Soil" (Nazi Chant) and Jews Will Not Replace Us -- a demonstration that resulted in someone being killed by a self proclaimed white supremacist (Nazi) -- to which Trump took some pressuring to come out and denounce -- not because he is a Nazi, but because he knows much of his base sympathize with white supremacist Nazis -- especially in opposition to the political movement who got its start from opposing Nazis --- Antifa -- and we all know, Nazi sympathizers are more outraged at Antifa than they are actual Nazis

Now those are just 2 examples, but i have plenty more -- however, what I want you to do is give me examples of a Democrat nominee or elected official or progressive movement who is trying to claim they are nazis or trying to defend nazis -- since yall all claim Democrats are the KKK, Nazis, blah blah.

Forum List

Back