Charges dropped in Smollett case

Dudes acting like he did nothing wrong! WOW. All charges dropped after he ADMITTED he faked the attack. Our justice system is BROKEN. People get life in prison for LESS. He gets off the hook because let’s be real: He’s a Gay Black Hollywood actor that was funded by George Soros! Liberals sugar daddy! Fuck you Jussie. This is MAGA COUNTRY

Utterly embarrassing they even have the security tape of the brothers getting the supplies. They have all the proof. Is this the new OJ story?

Are you suggesting that a white heterosexual non-Hollywood corn-fed Nebraska farm-boy Conservative would NOT have been treated the same way judicially if he had faked a racist hate crime, blaming fictitious black males wearing Obama-logo 'Forward' T-shirts?

Actually, he'd have been treated the same way any non-Celebrity would be treated. They'd have taken his statement and filed it under DILIGAF.

Why wouldn’t they be? The state attorney just called them liars and dismissed a high profile case without consulting them

Naw, she said they believed the Cops... they just didn't think a silly prank was worth going to court over.

Even deadfish and axelrod know you’re full of shit

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The two "perps" got caught buying supplies for the "assault"
Its on tape. JS

And that proves that Smoellet paid them to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The check he wrote damn sure does, you dumb shit!

"Apparently, it's white privilege to have a fair legal system. Tina Tchen (Asian female) asked Smollett prosecutor Kim Foxx (black female) to go easy on Jussie Smollett (black male). And she did."

Hey CON$...what happened to save judgement until AFTER the case has legally been adjudicated?

Well, it has, and Smollett has been exonerated.

As he should be.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Hmm I wonder who would have enough pull to get all the charges dropped in the face of UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE. It would have to be someone really high up in politics with strong ties to Chicago. Hmm I wonder who it could be.

Hey CON$...what happened to save judgement until AFTER the case has legally been adjudicated?

As he should be.

That video was fucking hysterical.

i would probably be hung as a gay man if i said i like Trump. Jussie, i would like to have some of your privilege!

What i think and what the law says are two very different things, and only one of them matter.

did you care what people thought about Kavanaugh, or just what the law said?
Well, is it too much to ask that they prosecute this little queer and let the system work? Why drop charges for no fucking reason?

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

There is some speculations that obama pulled a favor of course this is a rumor nothing more.

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

LOL!!! BLACK PRIVILEGED!

If a white guy did what Smollett did, he'd be on court.... FEDERAL court.

LOL Racism..... pure Racism in favor of a black guy. If he was any other color, they'd have him in a bright jacket.

As he should be.

Lack of justice isn't a good thing, boy.

True story!

admit they made a huge mistake in the Smollett case. Sad.

I guess this means Smollet is innocent ! Just like trump .
Trump IS innocent. Mueller said so, and Mueller is a highly respected man of integrity, many Democrats said so.

Well we don’t know what he said cause the report is not public .
CNN and MSNBC told us that Mueller said there was no collusion. Idiot.

Forum List

Back