Charges dropped in Smollett case

Boy howdy, did this thread bring out the snowflakes!
How is it that you are always on the side of the ass-hurt leftists and race-baiting twats?

Did you not see the Chicago Police Superintendent Press Conference?

Did you not see the video of the two cohorts with MAGA hats?

This is societal fraud and depravity at its very core.

That little faggot (not that there's anything wrong with that) disparaged MILLIONS of people with his fraud.

I don't ever want to hear the words White Privilege again. The next person that cries white privilege needs to be stoned to death.

This is a CLEAR example of commie little black homo^^ privilege. This IS evidence of inequality.

^^not that there's anything wrong with that

I am on the side of laughing at people that spend their days claiming everyone should be considered innocent till proven guilty and then when it is someone form the "other side" that no longer has any meaning.
anyone that doesn't think Smollett is guilty is a dumbass/racists/etc

"It's not about wealth or celebrity. Donald Trump has wealth and celebrity. It's about skin color and politics."

I have not heard why the charges were dropped so I’m not going to go on about if it was the right or wrong thing to do if there was new evidence or witness that proved his innocence great the system worked if not I’m really interested in hearing what changed.
The charges were dropped in exchange for community service, forfeiture of his bond, and accepting responsibility. He already blew number 3.
So basically he paid them some money and agreed to work at soup kitchen or something like that for a few weeks and they agreed to pretend like the whole thing never happened. If that is accurate I can't really say it surprises me but I can say I'm not going to spend a lot of time obsessing over it either as I had never even heard of the guy before this whole thing broke.

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Partisans can have no consistency ...

What a flucking hoot.

You are not even supposed to be here you flucking welcher…..

There was actual evidence against the Tard actor....

Like facts would matter with your zealot ass.....

The press conference pronouncing him guilty at the time of his arrest corrupted the justice process and a fair trial was not possible.

Clowns should not be employed in police departments and justice departments.

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Partisans can have no consistency ...

What a flucking hoot.

You are not even supposed to be here you flucking welcher…..

There was actual evidence against the Tard actor....

Like facts would matter with your zealot ass.....

Evidence is not a conviction....you know.. that old "innocent till proven guilty" thing that you used to pretend to agree with.

I am still waiting on the list of verified lies from the last 5 years, have you gotten it compiled yet?

How is it that you are always on the side of the ass-hurt leftists and race-baiting twats?

That little faggot (not that there's anything wrong with that) disparaged MILLIONS of people with his fraud.

I don't ever want to hear the words White Privilege again. The next person that cries white privilege needs to be stoned to death.

This is a CLEAR example of commie little black homo^^ privilege. This IS evidence of inequality.

I am on the side of laughing at people that spend their days claiming everyone should be considered innocent till proven guilty and then when it is someone form the "other side" that no longer has any meaning.

What i think and what the law says are two very different things, and only one of them matter.

did you care what people thought about Kavanaugh, or just what the law said?

What i think and what the law says are two very different things, and only one of them matter.

did you care what people thought about Kavanaugh, or just what the law said?
as stated----there was evidence against Smollett--not Kavanaugh

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Whose life did he ruin? Being a bit of a drama queen, aren't you?

Okay, my guess, Kim Fox decided she had real criminals to prosecute.

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Whose life did he ruin? Being a bit of a drama queen, aren't you?

Okay, my guess, Kim Fox decided she had real criminals to prosecute.
o yes--calling the police for nothing is ok!!!!!!!!
now--there will be NO more crap about white privilege

All white males should realize their liberty and freedom is less secure today than yesterday.

All it takes is for a mulatto degenerate putting a clothesline around his neck and pointing you out.

If you don't think this can happen where you live, you are wrong, they are everywhere.

You mean as opposed of decades of real lynchings that went unpunished.

The cops did their jobs here. The States Attorney did a cost benefit analysis and realized the expense of taking him to trial wasn't worth the payoff.

Still, they should have done a lot more in terms of getting an apology to the community.

o yes--calling the police for nothing is ok!!!!!!!!
now--there will be NO more crap about white privilege

Why did it go away when we weren't looking.

Let's be honest, the ONLY reason why this got investigated at all was because he was a celebrity. Had he been a poor black person, they'd have filed this in the "I don't give a shit file".

The real problem they have is that if you had a trial between the credibility of the Chicago Police Department of John Burge and Jason Van Dyke vs. the credibility of that guy you invite into your home every monday, that wasn't going to be a very fair fight.

Are you suggesting that a white heterosexual non-Hollywood corn-fed Nebraska farm-boy Conservative would NOT have been treated the same way judicially if he had faked a racist hate crime, blaming fictitious black males wearing Obama-logo 'Forward' T-shirts?

Actually, he'd have been treated the same way any non-Celebrity would be treated. They'd have taken his statement and filed it under DILIGAF.

Why wouldn’t they be? The state attorney just called them liars and dismissed a high profile case without consulting them

Naw, she said they believed the Cops... they just didn't think a silly prank was worth going to court over.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
which button would you press?
4HJIk4d.jpg

In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

which button would you press?
4HJIk4d.jpg
Show us where the media has been saying smollett is a criminal for two years, liar?

There is overwhelming evidence the fag is guilty and none on Trump.

As a defense attorney of over ten years I’ve never seen anything like this. This smells bad.

I suggest looking into the bank accounts of those involved might be prudent

No need.

Look no further than michelle obama

.....and also Kamala Harris and Booker ... and not to forget cash from Soros.

There is video, there is testimony, there is all that is needed.....and charges are dropped?????

This is a total travesty of justice.:mad-61:

mida mida hoops.jpg

dindu nuffin
the one with the hoops was the prosecutor

Nice to have friends in high places...eh?

Foxx ran on a platform of criminal justice reform, telling local ABC News affiliate WLS-7 that she wanted to focus on “restoring faith in our criminal justice system” and “bridging the divide between the community and law enforcement.”

As chicagoist.com reported in 2016, Alvarez received donations from the “old-boy” network, but Foxx found other donors, including Soros:

But Kim Foxx has also found two other sources of cash, in the form of twin $300,000 donations to a Super PAC supporting her called Illinois Safety & Justice. The sole donors to the PAC are neoliberal superdonor and conservative-boogeyman George Soros and a “dark-money” group called Civic Participation Action Fund. A Super PAC is a fundraising group, created by the 2010 Supreme Court Citizens United decision, that can raise as much money as they want for any candidate or cause—as long as they don’t coordinate on any level with political campaigns, which have much smaller campaign limits.

State campaign finance records show that Soros personally contributed a total of $333,000 to Foxx’s super PAC before the March 15, 2016 primary was over, and an additional $75,000 after she won.

Foxx defeated Alvarez in the primary, and won easily in the fall.

Chicagoist was an off shoot of gothamist .the same guy started it . ...just like the city's themselves both are not what they once were :20:
I only mention this because the guys a hard left winger . ministry of truth approved

Forum List

Back