Charges dropped in Smollett case

Those vested in perpetuating race and hate just got emboldened with Smollet charges being dropped. Watch for an uptick in nooses hanging on college dorm room doors and swaztikas being drawn on synagogues or KKK flyers in neighborhoods.... all perpetrated by liberals looking to manufacture hate like Smollet did.

Chicago style politics at it finest... Ole Saul Alinsky would be so proud...

No, they said he served his time through his previous community service as well as forfeit his 10,000 bail. It’s honestly bizarre, especially with the strong prosecution talk we heard a few weeks ago. My personal theory, this is a distraction from mueller report. Piss off the right and get them looking in another direction. It’s the only thing. That makes sense

This has the stink of the Obama's all over it... 'Wag the Dog', version 712
To be fair, we can't assume Obama had any part in this.

Since Smollett is Chicago vermin, I'll bet money the Obamaggots had something to do with this behind the scenes. It has their foul stench all over it. You know how much they love to stage phony racial melodrama in every single aspect of life, Mike.

If America was going to pay reparations, it should have been done 150 years ago.

Those vested in perpetuating race and hate just got emboldened with Smollet charges being dropped. Watch for an uptick in nooses hanging on college dorm room doors and swaztikas being drawn on synagogues or KKK flyers in neighborhoods.... all perpetrated by liberals looking to manufacture hate like Smollet did.

Chicago style politics at it finest... Ole Saul Alinsky would be so proud...

No, they said he served his time through his previous community service as well as forfeit his 10,000 bail. It’s honestly bizarre, especially with the strong prosecution talk we heard a few weeks ago. My personal theory, this is a distraction from mueller report. Piss off the right and get them looking in another direction. It’s the only thing. That makes sense

This has the stink of the Obama's all over it... 'Wag the Dog', version 712
To be fair, we can't assume Obama had any part in this.
But we can assume because the left has set the bar.

You know... people are always out here saying “white privilege” this and that. What happened here? How do 16 felonies just disappear? How does a man who defrauded the entire nation just walk away?
If he was white and anti-Obama, he would have been found guilty and in jail by now. Justice is supposed to be blind. This doesn’t make any sense.
I’m telling y’all, this release was an attempt to distract away attention from the mueller report. It’s working pretty good so far. Look at the timing and the fact it makes no sense whatsoever. It’s something that’ll piss off the right and become a new argument

Next time a hate crime happens and the Left gets its panties in an uproar, tell them it was probably a stunt and move on.

the CPD/Chicago hates him even more
hahahahhahahah

no you can't say white privilege crap anymore
hahahahhahahahah

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
HUGE difference
it's called INDICTED
Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts - CNN

Indicted does not equal guilty.

in·dict
/inˈdīt/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
past tense: indicted; past participle: indicted
  1. formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime.

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
HUGE difference
it's called INDICTED
Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts - CNN

Indicted does not equal guilty.

in·dict
/inˈdīt/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
past tense: indicted; past participle: indicted
  1. formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime.
duh????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump /etc was NOT indicted
the grand jury saw the EVIDENCE
HUGE difference

Boy howdy, did this thread bring out the snowflakes!
How is it that you are always on the side of the ass-hurt leftists and race-baiting twats?

Did you not see the Chicago Police Superintendent Press Conference?

Did you not see the video of the two cohorts with MAGA hats?

This is societal fraud and depravity at its very core.

That little faggot (not that there's anything wrong with that) disparaged MILLIONS of people with his fraud.

I don't ever want to hear the words White Privilege again. The next person that cries white privilege needs to be stoned to death.

This is a CLEAR example of commie little black homo^^ privilege. This IS evidence of inequality.

^^not that there's anything wrong with that

I am on the side of laughing at people that spend their days claiming everyone should be considered innocent till proven guilty and then when it is someone form the "other side" that no longer has any meaning.

Forum List

Back