Cheerleaders with a collar: An open letter to the Black preachers stunting for Donald Trump

Democrats complaining that blacks are leaving the democrat plantation of dependency. Trump did the unthinkable. He increased employment among blacks. That is his great sin.

Drag Martin Luther King Jr out of his grave to demand yet again "Where be de white women at?"

Not nearly as many jobs as the Great Obama created

Yeah, being on welfare is not really a job...dumbass.
The Great Obama created 13 million jobs

I stopped reading here. The writer is obvious a moron and a race baiting asshole FUCK HIM.

It was written by a whole bunch of normal black preachers - both male and female. I asked politely not to comment unless you read the piece.

Beat it

I agree with Correll above.
I did, in fact, read the article, and do NOT believe "...it was written by a whole bunch of normal black preachers.".

"...leaving our nation in the chaotic shadows of emboldened racism, ugly xenophobia, predatory patriarchy and unvarnished greed.”

Slander. No effort was made to provide evidence that Pres.Trump displays or possesses any such traits. WTF is "predatory patriarchy"? Frankly I believe Pres. Trump comes far closer to actually being a moral leader.

“Frankly I believe Pres. Trump comes far closer to actually being a moral leader.”

Frankly, I think this is the first time those words have ever been said

Democrats complaining that blacks are leaving the democrat plantation of dependency. Trump did the unthinkable. He increased employment among blacks. That is his great sin.

Drag Martin Luther King Jr out of his grave to demand yet again "Where be de white women at?"

Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

I swear, if he'd asked one of these guys to shine his shoes - They'd have done it!

636687369074166908-AP18213695221070.jpg

You still stand by your racist comment?

I stopped reading here. The writer is obvious a moron and a race baiting asshole FUCK HIM.

It was written by a whole bunch of normal black preachers - both male and female. I asked politely not to comment unless you read the piece.

Beat it

I did, in fact, read the article, and do NOT believe "...it was written by a whole bunch of normal black preachers.".

"...leaving our nation in the chaotic shadows of emboldened racism, ugly xenophobia, predatory patriarchy and unvarnished greed.”

Slander. No effort was made to provide evidence that Pres.Trump displays or possesses any such traits. WTF is "predatory patriarchy"? Frankly I believe Pres. Trump comes far closer to actually being a moral leader.

Evidence of Donald Trump racism:
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

Evidence of Donald Trump immorality ... minimally four of his affairs and gropings occurred after he married Melania:
Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Evangelicals have literally sold their souls. Sad :(

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...-outreach-taco-bowl-engagement-388081582.html
DNC staffers used anti-gay slurs and created sexist Craigslist post to shame Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online
Racist DNC Email Flagrantly Makes Fun Of Black Woman’s Name

The Telegraph:

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.” Then in August 2008 Phil Berg, an ex-deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania and a renowned conspiracy theorist, filed a lawsuit alleging that Mr Obama was ineligible to be a candidate.

Obama himself reprimanded Hillary for spreading the rumor he was a Muslim:

[Obama] very respectfully told her the apology was kind, but largely meaningless, given the emails it was rumored her camp had been sending out labeling him as a Muslim. Before he could finish his sentence, she exploded on Obama. In a matter of seconds, she went from composed to furious. It had not been Obama’s intention to upset her, but he wasn’t going to play the fool either.

Clinton's 2008 campaign then released this now-infamous photo of Obama dressed as a Muslim.

upload_2018-8-7_11-39-9.jpeg

Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur

Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn's campaign tweeted and retweeted a link to a Chicago Sun-Times column from Neil Steinberg that compared black Republicans to Jews who helped the Nazis.

“As a general rule, individuals will sell out the interests of their groups in return for personal benefit,” Steinberg said. “It isn’t just a black thing. Jews collaborated with the Nazis during World War II, helping them to round up their own people in the hopes they’d be the last to go.”
Still living in the early 1990s, apparently, Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson decided to rehash the old claim that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was an “Uncle Tom.”

“It’s almost to the point saying this man doesn’t like black people, he doesn’t like being black,” Thompson added.
"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis."

-Senator Hillary Clinton

Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him."

-- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." -- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

-- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

Black on Black

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture." -- Harry Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager for the 2000 election

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

Comments From The Past

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until they are removed from the ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the utmost of my ability and by all lawful means."

-- Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public Safety for Birmingham, Alabama

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

(On New York) "K*ketown." -- Harry Truman in a personal letter

"There’s some people who’ve gone over the state and said, ‘Well, George Wallace has talked too strong about segregation.’ Now let me ask you this: how in the name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You’re either for it or you’re against it. There’s not any middle ground as I know of." -- Democratic Alabama Governor George Wallace (1959)

On Jews

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.' -- Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

"Jews — that's J-E-W-S." -- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

“Typical white person”.
- Barack Obama. Regarding his grandmother.

Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. -- Ruth Bader Ginsburg

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

--Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

"I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of Negroes."

--Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation."

--Sen. Christopher Dodd (D., Conn.), 2004

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy."

-- Sen. Joseph Biden Jr., (D., Del.), 2006-07

"I am a former Kleagle [recruiter] of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County. The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the union."

-- Democrat Senator Robert Byrd

"Blacks are inferior to the whites in the endowments of both of body and mind."

-- Father of the Democrat party Thomas Jefferson

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

-- 'The Rev' Al Sharpton

"Jews, that's J-E-W-S"

-- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

"You f*cking Jew b@stard"

-- Democrat Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fraymark

"I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day. This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."

-- Democrat Mayor of New Orleans Ray Nagin

“The country is ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama..a light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one” — Democrat Senator Harry Reid (he later apologized)

No, but what he does is

Spread lies to instigate hatred towards Muslims
Separates immigrant children from their families
Calls non desirable countries “shit holes”
Equates white supremacists to those who protest against them
Denigrates women for their looks and calls them pigs
Calls Mexicans murderers and rapists

I'm sure if you tried you could fit in a few more idiotic B.S. talking points.
They hit home didn’t they?

I know my OP would get their panties in a bunch
NEVER do they disappoint! :)
No, you're just a moron, we love to slap tards like you down.

I'm waiting - All of you thus far have failed ... BIGLY

This whole thread is nothing but flame bait that should have been consigned to the Rubber Room after the first page, but.......

My bad.

A dimocrap started it.

What was I thinking??

Keep the Antifa Recruiting Board up to its standards

You still stand by your racist comment?

Suggesting that black preachers for Trump have sold their souls is not racist.
Betting that one or more of them would have been happy to shine his shoes is not racist.
And pointing out racism is not racist -
Now beat it Pee Wee

e3134839ef30f527cce0568c17fcd7a2--id-badge-mentos.jpg

Black Pastor Backs Trump: "I'm No Uncle Tom," He's "A Strong Leader Who Will Bring Strength Back To America"
“I don't know who you're speaking about, but trust me, when I tell you, I'm not an Uncle Tom, no coon, nobody's been paid. I have not been offered a position. This is me looking at the politics, and looking at an individual, a strong leader that i believe that's going to bridge and bring a strength back to America.

And in that room, there were pastors from all across the country, that were showing their support, many of them signed actual documents, endorsement cards, showing their support... this preposterous tone of offensive things that he said about Latinos in the meeting, it's a fabrication...

...Black lives matter. White lives matter. To him all lives matter," the pastor said.

Welfare has been coming down for ten years

Sure
More-Than-100-Million-Americans-Are-On-Welfare-460x334.png

Boy, this is one dumb thread.
Let's recap....

1) Some tiny redneck white supremacist group carrying a Trump sign = Trump is a white supremacist.
2) I don't like Trump = He is the worst President in history of the country.
3) Despite Trump repeatedly speaking against White supremacist and racism, even going as far as saying that the only reason white supremacist groups still exist is due to inbreeding.... probably the worst insult a sitting President has ever given to them...as well as calling them "repugnant".... that's not good enough...he should say more...so therefore he supports them.

What am I leaving out.
Damn this is stupid.

Beat it

Evidence of Donald Trump racism:
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

Evidence of Donald Trump immorality ... minimally four of his affairs and gropings occurred after he married Melania:
Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Evangelicals have literally sold their souls. Sad :(

Bullspit! An opinion of an opinion piece in the New York times is not evidence nor did the piece claim evidence that has not been refuted or is entirely off topic. Unproven rumors of sexual impropriety are not evidence nor do most of the claims include a relationship.

Sure
More-Than-100-Million-Americans-Are-On-Welfare-460x334.png

Your chart drops off seven years ago

Try again

Let's recap....

1) Some tiny redneck white supremacist group carrying a Trump sign = Trump is a white supremacist.
3) Despite Trump repeatedly speaking against White supremacist and racism, even going as far as saying that the only reason white supremacist groups still exist is due to inbreeding.... probably the worst insult a sitting President has ever given to them...as well as calling them "repugnant".... that's not good enough...he should say more...so therefore he supports them.

What am I leaving out.
Damn this is stupid.
Trump is inconsistent in his condemnation of White Supremacy

He will offer noncommittal praise one moment and then reverse course as soon as Republicans condemn him
I was misquoted, that is not what I meant

But then he steams and Tweets a reversal in a few days

Let's recap....

What am I leaving out.
Damn this is stupid.

He will offer noncommittal praise one moment and then reverse course as soon as Republicans condemn him

So therefore he is a racist/supremacist?
C'mon....the guy is inconsistent on a range of things...sometimes by design.
Obama certainly has a history of inconsistent racial opinions also...but do I think he is a racist? No. I don't.
Trump is unpolished. He is bombastic. He is egotistical. He has a lot in common with several Presidents in the past if you think about it. And be honest.
Like I said to you before, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal/left President in our nations history, said the way Trump is projected by the media is the worst he has seen in his lifetime. That is saying a lot.
Trump is not exactly super awesome. But he is not 1/4 as bad as you all say he is. And in several ways, no worse than Obama, and in other ways better than Obama (so far). Who was also divisive, egotistical, and just as willing to be dishonest.

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Not 'southern' terrorists -- dimocrap terrorists.

Why do you scum keep running away from your party's history?

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists
I did not see any church bombings in the north

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

THe kkk today is, at most, 8,000 people in a nation of over 300 million.
THe only people giving them the attention that keeps them limping along, is liberals.

Did you yank that number outta yer butt?
SPLC estimates at as many as 4 million - Let's just go with 3 million and leave it at that.
Ku Klux Klan

From YOUR LINK, you moron.

"By 1925, when its followers staged a huge Washington, D.C. march, the Klan had as many as 4 million members and, in some states, considerable political power. But a series of sex scandals, internal battles over power and newspaper exposés quickly reduced its influence...."

But today.

"Since the 1970s the Klan has been greatly weakened by internal conflicts, court cases, a seemingly endless series of splits and government infiltration. While some factions have preserved an openly racist and militant approach, others have tried to enter the mainstream, cloaking their racism as mere "civil rights for whites." Today, the Center estimates that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members, split among dozens of different - and often warring - organizations that use the Klan name."

Even the Southern Poverty Law Center gives 8.000 as the UPPER LIMIT, on klan numbers.

Let's recap....

What am I leaving out.
Damn this is stupid.

So therefore he is a racist/supremacist?
C'mon....the guy is inconsistent on a range of things...sometimes by design.
Obama certainly has a history of inconsistent racial opinions also...but do I think he is a racist? No. I don't.
Trump is unpolished. He is bombastic. He is egotistical. He has a lot in common with several Presidents in the past if you think about it. And be honest.
Like I said to you before, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal/left President in our nations history, said the way Trump is projected by the media is the worst he has seen in his lifetime. That is saying a lot.
Trump is not exactly super awesome. But he is not 1/4 as bad as you all say he is. And in several ways, no worse than Obama, and in other ways better than Obama (so far). Who was also divisive, egotistical, and just as willing to be dishonest.
Jimmy Carter also seriously condemns Trump

Whether Trump is racist by design or nature doesn’t change things

It was unsettling and upsetting to witness the meeting with you, our moral leaders, and one of the most amoral persons to ever occupy the White House in the name of discussing prison reform.
Yeah, I'm not a big Bible guy, but I'm pretty sure that Jesus wouldn't want people communicating with those who dared to disagree with them.

I think his admonition was, "avoid conversation with anyone who disagrees with you, fuck them, they're Nazis. Do not communicate with them. Insult them only. Hate them. Mock them. Only talk to those who think just like you".

Something like that. It's been a while since I read that stuff.

Agree....

Not 'southern' terrorists -- dimocrap terrorists.

Why do you scum keep running away from your party's history?

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists
I did not see any church bombings in the north

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

THe kkk today is, at most, 8,000 people in a nation of over 300 million.
THe only people giving them the attention that keeps them limping along, is liberals.

Did you yank that number outta yer butt?
SPLC estimates at as many as 4 million - Let's just go with 3 million and leave it at that.
Ku Klux Klan

From YOUR LINK, you moron.
"By 1925, when its followers staged a huge Washington, D.C. march, the Klan had as many as 4 million members and, in some states, considerable political power. But a series of sex scandals, internal battles over power and newspaper exposés quickly reduced its influence...."
But today.
"Since the 1970s the Klan has been greatly weakened by internal conflicts, court cases, a seemingly endless series of splits and government infiltration. While some factions have preserved an openly racist and militant approach, others have tried to enter the mainstream, cloaking their racism as mere "civil rights for whites." Today, the Center estimates that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members, split among dozens of different - and often warring - organizations that use the Klan name."
Even the Southern Poverty Law Center gives 8.000 as the UPPER LIMIT, on klan numbers.

Study up ya Triple-Spaced Out Goober.

Why US right-wing groups are on the rise
FBI considers white supremacist groups as much of a threat as Isis

Forum List

Back