Cheers!

Bought some Fireball today. Gonna see if I like it. Came with a nice etched shot glass.

Sounds like something I would like.....do you mix it with anything?

It's going in a shot glass.

Had you ever had it before? I googled it and it's supposed to be cinnamony.....but I had never heard of it before. I guess it's spicy hot, why it's called "Fireball".

Tasted it for the first time just now. It is spicy hot. I am thinking about dropping a shot into a beer.

Fireball and Angry Orchard is surprisingly good. At first I thought it was going to be dreadful but I really enjoyed it. I can only have one, that jazz is far too sweet for my taste.

Bought some Fireball today. Gonna see if I like it. Came with a nice etched shot glass.

Sounds like something I would like.....do you mix it with anything?

It's going in a shot glass.

Had you ever had it before? I googled it and it's supposed to be cinnamony.....but I had never heard of it before. I guess it's spicy hot, why it's called "Fireball".

Tasted it for the first time just now. It is spicy hot. I am thinking about dropping a shot into a beer.

That sounds adventurous....let us know how it works out..:)

I am presently drinking a rum and diet by the fire at a remote cabin. I feel like getting a little saucy tonight. Cheers folks!

Mr Mertex says I told him I liked bourbon....I don't remember saying it, but he got a bottle of bourbon and some ginger ale, made us a couple of drinks and seems like I remember having something like that before....a long time ago! It was very tasty.....most of my drinks consist of Margaritas, Pina Coladas and Bellinis.

I am presently drinking a rum and diet by the fire at a remote cabin. I feel like getting a little saucy tonight. Cheers folks!

Mr Mertex says I told him I liked bourbon....I don't remember saying it, but he got a bottle of bourbon and some ginger ale, made us a couple of drinks and seems like I remember having something like that before....a long time ago! It was very tasty.....most of my drinks consist of Margaritas, Pina Coladas and Bellinis.

I am wild about Bellinis. I am having a "sip and see" for my new nephew next weekend and that's the cocktail I am serving. My sister requested it and whom am I to say to no. lol.

I am THRILLED that people are resurrecting CHEERS! and posting away and having fun. That is just plain old awesome. I think we will all need to be drinking holiday egg-nog together on this thread soon.....
Alas, I had my last drink May 8, 1994. I had been a heavy drinker for 40 years. It's a wonder I still have a liver.

I am THRILLED that people are resurrecting CHEERS! and posting away and having fun. That is just plain old awesome. I think we will all need to be drinking holiday egg-nog together on this thread soon.....
Alas, I had my last drink May 8, 1994. I had been a heavy drinker for 40 years. It's a wonder I still have a liver.

The good news is that livers repair themselves. :thup:

That's wonderful, that you recognize that it's not good for you and are able to stay away from it.....you don't want to mess your liver. I've never been a drinker....after I was married I was introduced to some drinks, but I never drank more than one or two.....once I started feeling lightheaded I would quit....or I would nurse a drink the entire night. I love a Margarita on a hot day after swimming, or a Pina Colada....the peach Bellinis are so good, but I usually just drink one. As for wines, I like the blush more than the red or white, and they have to be cold.

I'm going to continue having 1-3 cocktails per day until I get blood work that is not spectacular.

Had a small victory today. I coach a young lady ( HS Junior ) in hitting. She's a physically fit kid.....on the small side....but has far too little confidence in herself. Well....I told her a few months back that...based on her physical strength.....she'd be hitting home runs before the spring season begins.

Well....two dozen lessons and thousands of pitches later...she finally did it. It was an absolute rocket. Cleared the 10ft high fence by several feet and rolled another 75 feet before stopping.

That was cool. But.....it gets better. She then hit 4 more before we finished. She figured it out. How to get backspin,that is.

I'm thinking she will have some nice surprises for her HS coach.

I'll drink to that!

I'm going to continue having 1-3 cocktails per day until I get blood work that is not spectacular.

Had a small victory today. I coach a young lady ( HS Junior ) in hitting. She's a physically fit kid.....on the small side....but has far too little confidence in herself. Well....I told her a few months back that...based on her physical strength.....she'd be hitting home runs before the spring season begins.

Well....two dozen lessons and thousands of pitches later...she finally did it. It was an absolute rocket. Cleared the 10ft high fence by several feet and rolled another 75 feet before stopping.

That was cool. But.....it gets better. She then hit 4 more before we finished. She figured it out. How to get backspin,that is.

I'm thinking she will have some nice surprises for her HS coach.

I'll drink to that!

Great job! :thup:

Forum List

Back